12-14

Re: riots in england

police given permission to use rubber bullets
    Last edited by Slayerr; August 9th, 2011 at 07:21 PM

Battle Record
    7-1

Quote Originally Posted by Slayerr View Post
    that you haven't said it to anyones face?

his point was his feelings on that are the same as yorus on this except he wont a cunt about it.

losing aaa rating is nothing like these riots...but word, you aint wanted in this thread.
    i am the way i am...and no one has done anything or said anything...people either respect my opinion and the way i am...or..as an adult just ignore it..which...you and your friends have obviously not done...

and that still makes him a cunt...and not only that..a pussy one at that..

and yes...the Triple AAA rating has more of a global impact than these pitiful riots and looting...lmao wtf get your head out of your ass...

a world power losing stability is far FAR worse than some hooligans mucking around..

and if im not wanted in this thread..i could be a real asshole and close it/delete it/ban you all...

but im not an asshole..i adore you limey bastards =)

Battle Record
    12-14

not an arsehole just a cunt lol...but nah you iight, just keep your opinions to yourself if they're gonna offend people.

copy n paste from bbc website...seems like they are just nicking who ever they can.

The Metropolitan Police say 685 arrests have been made in connection with disorder across London in recent days. Of those, 111 people have been charged.
    Here's the breakdown of charges:
    Burglary - 69
    Public Order Act offences - 13
    Assault on police - 2
    Robbery - 3
    Possession of offensive weapons - 5
    Handling stolen goods - 6
    Criminal damage - 1
    Going equipped - 1
    Drug offences - 3
    Miscellaneous other offences - 8

police being shot at in brimingham
    Last edited by Slayerr; August 9th, 2011 at 08:03 PM

Kiss my lucky egg, bitch! Sanka's Avatar

The shit's crazy, the original reason for the protest, has been lost among mob mentality. Stealing, using it as an excuse. A lot of them are just kids, bored ass stupid kids with no morals, and no cares. The whole thing's mental, I'm sure a lot of people have friends/relatives over there, I do, and shit's scary for them. I have people in Hackney, East Ham, Tottenham, and further down south. I read today that Mugabe's jumped on the bandwagon:

The chaos has also brought an extraordinary round of commentary from some of the world’s most authoritarian regimes, including Zimbabwean president Robert Mugabe.

The man usually at the centre of international condemnation used the London riots to demand Britain stop interfering in Zimbabwean affairs.

“Britain I understand is on fire, London especially and we hope they can extinguish their fire, pay attention to their internal problems and to that fire which is now blazing all over, and leave us alone,” he said in an address to his regime’s armed forces.

“We do not have any fire here and we do not want them to continue to create unnecessary problems in our country. We want peace, and the people of Zimbabwe want peace.”
    Then there was that video of those kids pretending to help another teen then they just robbed him and it was caught on CCTV.

Oh, and can someone explain the whole Blackberry thing? They were trying to shut down the network or something because something to do with PINS is replacing text messaging, how does that work?

You've Earned a Custom Title! Lew-I's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by RXL View Post
    lmao@ flatten me into the pavement..

hasn't happened yet...so what does that tell you kid?

and lol@ calling me a poor reader.

sarcasm is lost on the small minded..

and as iv said before...you and your friends making light of America with the 9/11 and losing it's triple A credit rating is fine and dandy..

two things infinitely more horrendous and globally damaging then a few riots..

keep talking..it's cracking me up..
    What does that tell me? Lol, that I'm spot on and you're a net troll.

In the words of one of your fellow Americans...

Loud as a motorbike, but wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight. Pussy.

You keep talking about how we showed the same disregard to events in America as your ridiculous shit stain comments about the one and only friends your country has. I didn't. If I'm wrong that you can't read and digest the information correctly you would have read me say I agreed that you don't need to care about something that happens far away from u, such as these riots or the mindless school shootings in the wonderful and safe US of A.

But as an adult, as a human, you don't roll up into a forum full of people DIRECTLY affected and spout the bs that you did. Go back and peep any threads with American problems - there's a lot - and find any comments like yours from me and my friends.

Also keep calling me a pussy for trying to get my point across without dropping to your level, I don't need to "pretend" I'm some kind of hard man behind a computer screen thousands of miles away.

Go ahead, close the thread godfather. Assert your authority oh mighty rb mod lmao fucking fag

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm glad this is happening. Something needs changing and now the government are taking notice. And to Mimic who said he can afford things cos he works, ur an idiot if u think its as straightforward for everyone as that. No doubt u grew up in a stable home. London was quiet last night cos of the 16,000 police out..there was a few scuffles in west. Well my boys lil bro got robbed by about 100 guys from south. Race war up in north, Enfield. Birminghams slowly turning that way - and Manchester - the dumbest of the lot. Just seen the guy who set fire to that Mrs Selfridges turn and face the camera after he done it for about 5 seconds. You northerners are too slow in the brain. Mugs.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by D-Dan View Post
    I'm glad this is happening. Something needs changing and now the government are taking notice. And to Mimic who said he can afford things cos he works, ur an idiot if u think its as straightforward for everyone as that. No doubt u grew up in a stable home. London was quiet last night cos of the 16,000 police out..there was a few scuffles in west. Well my boys lil bro got robbed by about 100 guys from south. Race war up in north, Enfield. Birminghams slowly turning that way - and Manchester - the dumbest of the lot. Just seen the guy who set fire to that Mrs Selfridges turn and face the camera after he done it for about 5 seconds. You northerners are too slow in the brain. Mugs.
    Im not glad its happening at all. For me the start was people trying to get the attention of the government ok, not nice but ok it happens. Now the continuous looting, fires, damage, violence etc is nothing to be happy about.

I only hope the government realise these animals are on our streets and rip up the human rights act for anyone who chooses not to be human, like RXL

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Forget the streets of England...RB's where the real riots are at...*loots the mod lounge*

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by the witness. View Post
    forget the streets of england...rb's where the real riots are at...*loots the mod lounge*
    fuck yeah

Battle Record
    0-2

[YOUTUBE]327J3ISiVOU[/YOUTUBE]

^ these people arent trying to change anything.

[YOUTUBE]qdHQjmFZNwk[/YOUTUBE]

^ pack of animals that need putting down.

Quote Originally Posted by Lew-I View Post
    [YOUTUBE]327J3ISiVOU[/YOUTUBE]

^ these people arent trying to change anything.

[YOUTUBE]qdHQjmFZNwk[/YOUTUBE]

^ pack of animals that need putting down.
    I actually saw that dude getting robbed. It was in Barking in East. I giggled.
    Arsene knew.

Battle Record
    12-14

Quote Originally Posted by Sanka View Post
    Oh, and can someone explain the whole Blackberry thing? They were trying to shut down the network or something because something to do with PINS is replacing text messaging, how does that work?
    blackberry has a service called blackberry messenger it's a service which lets you send message to people/ large groups of people and the were using it to communicate during the riots. police want to shut it down but blackberry are saying theirs useful information on it.

Battle Record
    0-2

http://news.bbc.co.uk/today/hi/today...00/9560646.stm

^ these are types of kids doing this and why lol beyond belief that they are the future of this country. Fantastic news, time to move anybody?

Battle Record
    12-14

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14458424

these types of people just sum it up, clueless twats.

Battle Record
    36-16
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Lew-I View Post
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/today/hi/today...00/9560646.stm

^ these are types of kids doing this and why lol beyond belief that they are the future of this country. Fantastic news, time to move anybody?
    you!... not allowed to post videos any more until you change that sig.
    I keep getting distracted by it...
    DayumNation