lmao

You've Earned a Custom Title! Lew-I's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

Re: riots in england

Quote Originally Posted by RXL View Post
    lmao
    Lol what an absolute rat you are.

You are entitled not to care, of course you are, there's a million and one things I don't care about myself all over the world including America like katrina, like the downgrade and the copius amounts of random school shootings. BUT I don't call Americans a shot stain, I don't enter a forum with the people living thru these things and say they need wiping off the map.

You call us children yet you're the only child in here, adults have basic manners and communication skills.

In summary if u got nothing nice to say, say nothing... Ya cunt.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[YOUTUBE]IhnUgAaea4M[/YOUTUBE]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    7-1

Quote Originally Posted by Lew-I View Post
    Lol what an absolute rat you are.

You are entitled not to care, of course you are, there's a million and one things I don't care about myself all over the world including America like katrina, like the downgrade and the copius amounts of random school shootings. BUT I don't call Americans a shot stain, I don't enter a forum with the people living thru these things and say they need wiping off the map.

You call us children yet you're the only child in here, adults have basic manners and communication skills.

In summary if u got nothing nice to say, say nothing... Ya cunt.
    i didn't call you guys a shot stain?..wtf that'd be horrible..and very very wrong

i called you guys a shit stain...and i was only kidding..i love the uk..guy ritchie is my nigga

but as to most see this as..."oh noez..not in the yougay"...i see it as...fuck..another riot..regardless of where it takes place..

and i can say what i want..when i want...that's what iv earned from surviving on this planet...mother fucker..don't like it?..off yourself...you child peasant!

Battle Record
    1-1

i didn't call you guys a shot stain?..wtf that'd be horrible..and very very wrong

i called you guys a shit stain...and i was only kidding..i love the uk..guy ritchie is my nigga

but as to most see this as..."oh noez..not in the yougay"...i see it as...fuck..another riot..regardless of where it takes place..

and i can say what i want..when i want...that's what iv earned from surviving on this planet...mother fucker..don't like it?..off yourself...you child peasant!
    In fairness its not just another riot... Its simultaneous riots all over the country

..#BaseBoyz..

..Full Circle..

Battle Record
    0-2

You can indeed say what you like, I can't stop u, I can only point out that you're the only child in here who still can't communicate in an adult way. You clearly just have no sense of morals when typing from the safety of your home. In the faces of people going thru this (despite the your predictable response saying you would call us shit stains to our faces) u wouldn't say this kind of shit.

Anyway back to adults now the child has been addressed...

The people are now taking things into their own hands! In enfield millwall fans are patrolling the streets and taking down looters whilst the police have hands tied by human rights. Awesome! Well done to those dudes protect your community.

Battle Record
    7-1

You can indeed say what you like, I can't stop u, I can only point out that you're the only child in here who still can't communicate in an adult way. You clearly just have no sense of morals when typing from the safety of your home. In the faces of people going thru this (despite the your predictable response saying you would call us shit stains to our faces) u wouldn't say this kind of shit.

Anyway back to adults now the child has been addressed...

The people are now taking things into their own hands! In enfield millwall fans are patrolling the streets and taking down looters whilst the police have hands tied by human rights. Awesome! Well done to those dudes protect your community.
    you don't know me...why wouldn't i say anything to anyones face?..lol

whats the worse that could happen?...grow up..stop biting your bitch ass tongue..

if you don't like something or have an opinion speak it...or live the life of a fag for the rest of your life!..(the homo not the cigarette..that' right..i know your slang)

and lol@ the people taking things into their own hands

yeah..looting is always the right way to go

Battle Record
    12-14

nothing yet of the attacks on buckingham palace or house of parlament, seems like they were empty threats.
    well played to those taking it into their own hands, the police are spread far to thin and can only have limited things they can do. i feel sorry for them in this situation, do too much they get complained about, do too little they get moaned at. unless it burns its self out i cant see how anyone can stop these. seems a bit quieter tonight though

Battle Record
    7-1

alright..

i see this has gotten out of hand and is really bothering some of the RB members that are from that part of the world..

look...ill hop on a flight and be there by tomorrow ok?..

ill see what i can do, chavs...

Gimmie 50p bruv

Battle Record
    0-2

you don't know me...why wouldn't i say anything to anyones face?..lol

whats the worse that could happen?...grow up..stop biting your bitch ass tongue..

if you don't like something or have an opinion speak it...or live the life of a fag for the rest of your life!..(the homo not the cigarette..that' right..i know your slang)

and lol@ the people taking things into their own hands

yeah..looting is always the right way to go
    Firstly I said people taking it into their own hands by stopping the looters not looting lol... But then children tend to be poor readers especially at your mental age. So no hate on you for that kid.

Lol at you trying to incite people though, comical genius. No i don't know but I would LOVE to see you spit your trash to someone's face. It would be heaven watching them flatten it on the pavement, oh sorry - sidewalk. It's funny how you're the only American in here talking trash tho, it's stops me from thinking America is full of pathetic, immature retards like you.

Battle Record
    7-1

Firstly I said people taking it into their own hands by stopping the looters not looting lol... But then children tend to be poor readers especially at your mental age. So no hate on you for that kid.

Lol at you trying to incite people though, comical genius. No i don't know but I would LOVE to see you spit your trash to someone's face. It would be heaven watching them flatten it on the pavement, oh sorry - sidewalk. It's funny how you're the only American in here talking trash tho, it's stops me from thinking America is full of pathetic, immature retards like you.
    lmao@ flatten me into the pavement..

hasn't happened yet...so what does that tell you kid?

and lol@ calling me a poor reader.

sarcasm is lost on the small minded..

and as iv said before...you and your friends making light of America with the 9/11 and losing it's triple A credit rating is fine and dandy..

two things infinitely more horrendous and globally damaging then a few riots..

keep talking..it's cracking me up..

Battle Record
    12-14

hasn't happened yet...so what does that tell you kid?
    that you haven't said it to anyones face?
    and as iv said before...you and your friends making light of America with the 9/11
    his point was his feelings on that are the same as yorus on this except he wont a cunt about it.

losing aaa rating is nothing like these riots...but word, you aint wanted in this thread.

Battle Record
    30-18

Quote Originally Posted by Slayerr View Post
    that you haven't said it to anyones face?

his point was his feelings on that are the same as yorus on this except he wont a cunt about it.

losing aaa rating is nothing like these riots...but word, you aint wanted in this thread.
    wouldnt that still make him a cunt?just sayin

Do the migraine skank... White-Winter's Avatar
    Battle Record
    9-5

currently im staying at birmingham...the riots have increased in the last few hours

its stupid chavs walking thinking there hard by looting shops onstead of confronting the police head on....i've heard a group of 11 'rioters' have been beaten up just outside the town centre by another group of 'vigilantes'...i dont know if they are true but a lot of my friends on fb are posting the same message

the only way to calm down these riots is by shooting every rioter/chav...that way the looting will calm down and we wont have such a disrespectful generation of youths

Originally Posted by Brandon Heat
    you really are the dumbest motherfucker ever...
    I swear to god if I ever... EVER met you in life I'm beating the fuck out of you.

Meta.Convicts

Battle Record
    12-14

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Tits View Post
    wouldnt that still make him a cunt?just sayin
    no because he kept it to himself.

w-w that was probably one of the independent "police" groups protecting the community tbh