User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 74

Thread: riots in england

Re: riots in england

It's not about one reason and one reason alone. It started in Tottenham cos of Mark Duggan getting shot, and the police trying to cover it up by not telling his family anything about it and also saying he opened fire first, when in reality the bullet Mark "fired" was a police issue bullet. They basically executed him. Most ends have realised the police can't cope with disorder on this scale. To the people saying it's mindless - to an extent yes but I'm getting literally 100s of BB broadcasts from different parts of London saying this is a war on police -all the frustrations of young people has now found a outlet. I mean even my friend was beaten up by police 3 weeks ago in a hospital no less. I was strangled too. But it's gonna get worse I'm down the road from Ealing and bare man are gathering, last night there was about 30 in Ealing - Southall is next. Acton got hit a bit, Hammersmith is gonna get hit. Tbh I don't approve of the looting and fires - but what I do approve of is the police getting moved to.

Battle Record
    26-5

Quote Originally Posted by RXL View Post
    lol@ america = the world to americans

grow the fuck up and stop living in the fucking stone age..

and yes..i don't give a fuck about whats going on over there...you all deserve to die for all i care..pitiful way of existence.
    what you spout is actually pitiful. poor troll

Battle Record
    12-18

I hate the Royal Family, the riot should be focused on wiping them out.. they would get supporters worldwide... I bet even the royal guards would help finish them off..

You've Earned a Custom Title! Lew-I's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

lol@ america = the world to americans

grow the fuck up and stop living in the fucking stone age..

and yes..i don't give a fuck about whats going on over there...you all deserve to die for all i care..pitiful way of existence.
    WTF at this pathetic troll

The riots are disgusting and the government need to grow a back bone because right now they are losing any last bit of trust they had with the majority of the country. Firm hand will end it. Ship the brats to the front line and see how tough they are then...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    7-1

lmao@ calling me a troll because i don't give two fucks about whats going on over there..

again...grow up..

"i didn't care about 9/11 but please don't talk bad when a riot pops off over here, ..it's offensive"

bwahahahahaha

fucking children

Battle Record
    12-14

Quote Originally Posted by Tebo View Post
    I hate the Royal Family, the riot should be focused on wiping them out.. they would get supporters worldwide... I bet even the royal guards would help finish them off..
    rumors that house of parliament and Buckingham palace are targets for tonight, prolly just ball shit though.
    a man that got shot last night in croyden has now died in hospital.

rxl i've been told several times you were a cunt before but now only just realized they were completely right. not caring about your own country's economy, the safety of other human beings and would rather sit there hopping we all died, your short sighted and a complete ignorant cunt, seirosuly how do you sleep at night?

BRITISH EMCEE
    Battle Record
    1-1

All the riots are pathetic. It's a disgrace to pick a reasoning for it such as 'Mark Duggans' justice... The police have and will continually get things wrong or do things wrong, but they are there to protect us mainly. People are just using the excuse to loot, and in my personal opinion if i seen a shop such as eg. an eletrical story I would NOT loot anything, simply because I work i don't need to scrounge or steal for my things, I work so i CAN afford things i like or need. Its out of hand and everyone apart of it are low lifes and scumbags no more needs to be said.
    [YOUTUBE]PwEay96U2dQ[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    7-1

Quote Originally Posted by Slayerr View Post
    rumors that house of parliament and Buckingham palace are targets for tonight, prolly just ball shit though.
    a man that got shot last night in croyden has now died in hospital.

rxl i've been told several times you were a cunt before but now only just realized they were completely right. not caring about your own country's economy, the safety of other human beings and would rather sit there hopping we all died, your short sighted and a complete ignorant cunt, seirosuly how do you sleep at night?
    seriously*

and like a baby...

why lose sleep over something that has nothing to do with me when there is more important shit to worry about happening down the street?..

"oh no, some people are dying half way across the world!"
    i could honestly care less...just like that other fag admitted about 9/11...but im the asshole?...ok..that makes sense..lol...i really don't care..i was obviously joking about it needing to happen..blah blah blah...but in all seriousness...this has NOTHING to do with me..and iv laughed off far worse things than this..it's a mechanism certain individuals are allowed who have gone through tough times themselves...

"oh no..America lost it's triple A credit rating! what will you do?"

i will continue to sit back...make money..live my life..and see where this plays out..

honestly..this economic depression America is going through has not slighted me in the least...im doing perfectly perfect..

so again...how do i sleep?..like a baby.

and funny how you made fun of America losing it's triple A credit rating which will affect way more people than these stupid riots...but again...im the asshole right?..

who's the troll now?

BRITISH EMCEE
    Battle Record
    1-1

^ British are still allies don't forget.
    [YOUTUBE]PwEay96U2dQ[/YOUTUBE]

.................................................. ......
    Last edited by D-Dan; August 9th, 2011 at 02:38 PM

Battle Record
    1-1

You though london had it bad mannys up in flames already. Fancy goin lootin myself could do wiv an ibook haha

Serious though that mark duggen us just another dickhead from tje streets who thougjt he was big. Ent of the day he had a live firing gun n pointed it at the police. He might not of fired it but soon as that pistol was shown he was always a dead man

Smh

Sorry for typos im on ma phone

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

..#BaseBoyz..

..Full Circle..

Battle Record
    1-1

You though london had it bad mannys up in flames already. Fancy goin lootin myself could do wiv an ibook haha

Serious though that mark duggen us just another dickhead from tje streets who thougjt he was big. Ent of the day he had a live firing gun n pointed it at the police. He might not of fired it but soon as that pistol was shown he was always a dead man

Smh

Sorry for typos im on ma phone

..#BaseBoyz..

..Full Circle..

Battle Record
    7-1

^i figured you were just speaking proper English

Battle Record
    1-1

^i figured you were just speaking proper English
    Fuck off man...

..#BaseBoyz..

..Full Circle..

Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Lew-I View Post
    WTF at this pathetic troll

The riots are disgusting and the government need to grow a back bone because right now they are losing any last bit of trust they had with the majority of the country. Firm hand will end it. Ship the brats to the front line and see how tough they are then...
    Theu need a no noncence attitude like the koreans mexicans n the brazilians shit will soon be back in order

..#BaseBoyz..

..Full Circle..