12-14

Re: riots in england

i didnt notice it until u just said but dont change that shit

You've Earned a Custom Title! Lew-I's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by A.T. View Post
    you!... not allowed to post videos any more until you change that sig.
    I keep getting distracted by it...
    Haha, cant do that man...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Slayerr View Post
    i didnt notice it until u just said but dont change that shit
    That audio you posted smh, dunno about you but I cannot WAIT for the police to go ahead with the plastic bullets...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

I do think it's being blown out of proportion though, sure, riots are bad, and most people don't want to see that kind of thing, it's bad for the communities and the country's image, and with the Olympics coming up in London next year, this is the last thing they needed, but riots happen every day, I've grown up in a country where riots are very common, I've seen more riots than I've had hot dinners, and there are lots of other countries like that too...it seems that because it's England, things are getting a bit blown out of proportion, it will all be over and forgotten in a few weeks.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by The Witness. View Post
    I do think it's being blown out of proportion though, sure, riots are bad, and most people don't want to see that kind of thing, it's bad for the communities and the country's image, and with the Olympics coming up in London next year, this is the last thing they needed, but riots happen every day, I've grown up in a country where riots are very common, I've seen more riots than I've had hot dinners, and there are lots of other countries like that too...it seems that because it's England, things are getting a bit blown out of proportion, it will all be over and forgotten in a few weeks.
    Yeah thats a good point but I dont think its just because there are riots. The thing that really bothers me is there is no reason for them.

In other countries riots occur USUALLY for a reason, for a cause like basic standards of living etc.

Over here these riots are kids destroying property and businesses to get a new pair of trainers, a new TV even - ridiculously - frozen food for free. They dont have any idea what real poverty is or real hardship.

And as you say, nowadays these pictures and videos will go around the world and will damage the countries image, I do only hope you are right and its all forgotten and over in a matter of weeks. Although with upcoming Olympics I can see this being brought up all the way up to the event

Battle Record
    12-14

if the Olympics stadium comes down i wonder what mesaures the government takes then?

the thing about this is it was all fine at the start then, almost, spontaneously riots broke out and it's spread across the whole country.
    people are trying to justify and find a reason for it as well...there isn't one.
    it's because of racial shooting...no it isn't
    it's to show the police whos in charge...no it isn't
    even politicians are trying to find a reason for it, "it's because of the state of the country they see no prospect so they're rioting"...no it's not
    david cameron(might of been nick clegg actually) said i don't know what they're rioting about...they're rioting because they're bored and want free stuff. their is no reason about it and makes our country look bad.

Battle Record
    0-2

if the Olympics stadium comes down i wonder what mesaures the government takes then?

the thing about this is it was all fine at the start then, almost, spontaneously riots broke out and it's spread across the whole country.
    people are trying to justify and find a reason for it as well...there isn't one.
    even politicians are trying to find a reason for it, "it's because of the state of the country they see no prospect so they're rioting"...no it's not
    david cameron(might of been nick clegg actually) said i don't know what they're rioting about...they're rioting because they're bored and want free stuff. their is no reason about it and makes our country look bad.
    That's exactly right. Motiveless, well unless you call wanting free stuff whilst smashing shit up a motive...

Kiss my lucky egg, bitch! Sanka's Avatar

blackberry has a service called blackberry messenger it's a service which lets you send message to people/ large groups of people and the were using it to communicate during the riots. police want to shut it down but blackberry are saying theirs useful information on it.

Thanks man.

LOL

Battle Record
    7-1

^lmao

Battle Record
    0-2

UK folk are are like one tiny tiny step above canadians....

You've Earned a Custom Title! Madbeats's Avatar

That's so true man! Rioting like this is pointless. People are so stupid, they are only destroying their own communities. Makes no sense!

Battle Record
    12-14

Quote Originally Posted by Boobs View Post
    UK folk are are like one tiny tiny step above canadians....
    and one big stride above the u.s.a

and lol @ that picture

Battle Record
    0-2