User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 36 of 36

Thread: mayweather vs ortiz

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Re: mayweather vs ortiz

Quote Originally Posted by RXL View Post
    did you even watch the fight?..as if the score cards tell the truth and no ones been robbed before in boxing..right...
    wait. . you are saying Clottey was robbed in that fight??? LMMFAO

And the score cards were shut out scores. . . stop trying to be right when ur wrong

Floyd beat them first...they were beaten before they got to manny..badly...and floyd beat Shane...impressively...who beat Margarito, devastatingly...and Floyd beat Oscar first...then manny played mr. me too and beat a bloody, beaten, slow Oscar...
    Really. . Floyd beat up Oscar badly??? Must have been a different fight I was watching. .

And Manny was an underdog going into the Ocscar fight. It wasnt pacs fault that Oscar came in weight drained. Oscar weighed 146 on weigh in, and came into the ring at 147 lol . . then Manny retired his ass

Floyd beat shane. I wouldnt say 'impressively'. . he just did what he always did. And hes lucky shane has no more gas in his tank because Shane almost had him out in the second round. AGAIN. . IF floyd would have manned up and fought Shane back in 2000 like he was supposed to do then it would have been a different story. . instead. . lets wait for him to get old first lol

no...most fighters care about money....period..name one fighter/legend who fought/fights for free...ill wait
    lol so compare Floyd who prices himself out of fights to blood and guts warriors like Ward, Gatti, Corrales who only made fractions.

go ahead and make your money now, because history will remember you as a pussy

everyone in boxing knows...speed kills...Floyds faster than Manny..hands down...
    debatable, Oscar, Mosely, and Hatton all agree that Pac was faster. . do i believe you. . or the people in the ring with them?

yes manny has the power...substance abuse not with standing..but what good is the power if the guy you're trying to hit is too fast to hit and keeps pelting you from the outside?
    what good is it to have the ability to stay out of danger and fight from the outside when your too much of a coward to sign the fight?????

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    3-1

Manny shoots Steroids...
    bullshit. . . thats just a blatant lie that Floyd and his Flomo fans use as an excuse to justify Floyd's duck

there is, or never was any reason to even accuse manny of being on PEDS other then hes knocking out people either faster then Floyd did. . or knocking them out when Floyd couldn't

lol lets all just believe what crack head Floyd Sr. says

yeah...you're coming off as one...im coming off an unbiased opinion...Floyd dodged...ok...people say to wait out Manny and watch as Manny moves passed his prime..

that's fucking retarded because at the same time Floyd is going through the aging process as well!...like wtf?...really?..it's not like Floyd is somewhere sitting back in his vat of angel tears shooting up steroids (tee hee) not aging waiting Manny out..when and if the fight happens it'll be the biggest pay day on both ends...and the rematch will be ridiculous...and most likely be the cap on both careers..
    you really do have a low boxing IQ and should not be trying to debate anything.

Name the last time Floyd had a hard fight against a prime tough opponent? Not since Castillo was robbed in their first fight. Floyd takes not tough fights. . he takes no damage because hes all safety. .

Floyd has never seen wars like. . Morales, Marquez, Barrera, Cotto, Margarito. . .etc. . Manny is out fighting REAL fights. . and hard fights against much bigger opponents. . Hard fights, take years out of your body. . its guaranteed that Manny will slow down first because he fights usually twice a year, takes harder fights, and takes risks to actually make the fights entertaining

Floyd comes in once every 2 or 3 years to pick on either bloated light weights, or old men on the way out the door. . then goes back into retirement and rests up for another 2 or 3 years

THATS THE DIFFERENCE

you claim to be bias, but the mojority of the boxing world agrees Mayweather's entire camp is full of shit and you are trying to defend him tooth and nail lol . .

he's in the business of making money and garnering attention for the fight...people are going nuts wanting this fight and Floyds already said it...Manny's next...he's calling Manny out..now Manny's keeping mum..
    show me where he called manny out. . its bullsit. . post a current video of him calling manny out.

when it's all said in done...IMO...from my experience and the experience of other boxers that i know..Speed kills and with that...Floyd will win by getting on his bicycle and hitting and running...Manny will follow him around the ring...get frustrated..but keep at it..and it really all depends on the judges..will they favor Floyds plucking?..or will they favor the aggressiveness of Manny?
    plucking??? Is that even a boxing term? Its called pot-shotting

And yes, i too believe Floyd would win IF they fought. Not because of speed, but because Floyd has a great boxing IQ and will know how to avoid Manny and keep him off balance. .

but the fight wont happen. . not unless Manny shows OBVIOUS and CONSIDERABLE amounts of deterioration

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    84-13
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins

[Youtube]aLzBj20Ti7w[/YouTube]

The video where Floyd calls Manny out..... u guys can continue

Battle Record
    3-1

well, i stand corrected. . . but i'll still believe it when i see it

after 3 years of ducking Pac, its long over due that Floyd mans up. But we will see what happens at the negotiation tables before calling this a done deal

Battle Record
    3-1

double post

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

anyone can make call outs on cam and make it look like you really ready and want it to happen but then behind the scenes make it hard to happen, what was floyd doing before trying to get like 60-40 ratio for pay?, pacquiao is a bigger name now because ppl like him and hes in more of a public eye positively instead of in it for restraining orders and court dates and shit like mayweather, so i think if its not 50-50 if it happens then pacquiao should have a slight 55-45 edge, who cares about the undeafeated record when he fights hand picked ppl that are no threat, at least at the time he fights them, and pacquiao fights anyone, and the same ppl mayweather fights, so he needs to stop being a greedy mutha fucka and change his name back to pretty boy... ever since he been money its been a circus act, and has harmed his legacy...and for someone who acts so cocky his fighting style isnt what youd think, most ockcy fucks like that go out and bang and gun for k.o's, not mayweather, hes more slick and picks his shots so i dont get why he acts like hes a k.o king, cant do that anyway he prob too scared to start injuring his hand like he used to do, when he tried for k.o's.......
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...