User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 36

Thread: mayweather vs ortiz

Soule

Re: mayweather vs ortiz

Agreed. I just think it's smart how may weather got wrapped up in entertainment, I.e. Wwe and other shit. Then 'retired' while manny kept fighting. But not manny is doing commercials, and ad you mentioned, might have shown a bit of declined roughness in his last fight.

Elevated like Seagulls El Heisenberg's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Irish View Post
    I honestly don't care. PAC vs Floyd would have been cool when manny was in his prime. But now it's just a given up wish.
    i agree

Close To The Wrath Of God Brother Blue Collar's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-9

i'm a casual boxig fan, and i don't think pac isn't still in his prime. maybe towards the tail end of it, but still good money when it comes to boxing.

will he beat floyd? i dunno it's a toss up as far i'm concerned. if when moey may goes in for the the skirmish and loses it he'll be behind on points, but again no body right now is better at hitting and running.
    I believe i'm making some good music, please just wait for me

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/hood-society/what-you-fear-featuring-a-cas[/sc]

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by RXL View Post
    ^you know nothing of boxing and are a dick rider of manny if you think that manny has a shot at beating floyd..

even may's haters would say floyd would win based on the style he would go at manny with..

punch and run...and edge out on points...

Manny is slowing down as seen in his last fight...Mayweather continues to have speed..

it would go twelve rounds...and Floyd winning a split decision..

lol@ scared to take an L...
    Floyd is afraid to take an L, and even though most logical people beleive Floyd would/will beat manny, the fact is Manny is dropping big ass welterweights or shutting them out

Clottey - Shut out
    Margarito - Shut out
    De La Hoya - Shut out
    Hatton - Way more impressive win then Floyd
    Cotto - Shut out/stopped
    Mosely - shut out
    etc. . etc. .

Floyd sees him knocking these motherfuckers out and manhandling them and hes shook . . . Floyd couldnt even daze Moesly. . you think he wants to fight someone that dropped his big ass????

floyds a chicken shit, and will only take a fight when the odds are completely in his favor. The PEDs are just an excuse to duck

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Irish View Post
    Agreed. I just think it's smart how may weather got wrapped up in entertainment, I.e. Wwe and other shit. Then 'retired' while manny kept fighting. But not manny is doing commercials, and ad you mentioned, might have shown a bit of declined roughness in his last fight.
    its hard to fight, let alone, look good fighting someone who is on his bicycle and back peddling the whole the fight.

when you are moving up in weight and gaining muscle mass, you trade power for foot and hand speed.

and just so people can take note. . Floyd is slowing down as well, and i honestly question how much his has left in his legs. He has been plagued with back problems since 2004.

On top of that, people can talk about all of Manny's distractions, but nobody has mentioned Floyds legal problems, his issues with the IRS, or the fact that he would apparently rather beat up on women then go in the ring and make fights that people want to see.

Floyd vs Ortiz is a fucking joke, and I personally think Floyd will duck Pac and go after Berto, Bradly, or Kahn next
    Last edited by Nohbody; August 4th, 2011 at 03:47 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    7-1

Quote Originally Posted by Kayge View Post
    Floyd is afraid to take an L, and even though most logical people beleive Floyd would/will beat manny, the fact is Manny is dropping big ass welterweights or shutting them out

Clottey - Shut out
    Margarito - Shut out
    De La Hoya - Shut out
    Hatton - Way more impressive win then Floyd
    Cotto - Shut out/stopped
    Mosely - shut out
    etc. . etc. .

Floyd sees him knocking these motherfuckers out and manhandling them and hes shook . . . Floyd couldnt even daze Moesly. . you think he wants to fight someone that dropped his big ass????

floyds a chicken shit, and will only take a fight when the odds are completely in his favor. The PEDs are just an excuse to duck
    manny did not shut out clottey..lmao gtfoh with that shit...

and Floyd beat everyone on your little list first...

ANY fighter is afraid to take an L..that's logical..

and no one said ANYTHING about manny's power...

i said Floyd would dance the whole night...punch and run...and edge out on points..you're making it seem like someone said floyd would knock out manny lol...

Battle Record
    7-1

its hard to fight, let alone, look good fighting someone who is on his bicycle and back peddling the whole the fight.

when you are moving up in weight and gaining muscle mass, you trade power for foot and hand speed.

and just so people can take note. . Floyd is slowing down as well, and i honestly question how much his has left in his legs. He has been plagued with back problems since 2004.

On top of that, people can talk about all of Manny's distractions, but nobody has mentioned Floyds legal problems, his issues with the IRS, or the fact that he would apparently rather beat up on women then go in the ring and make fights that people want to see.

Floyd vs Ortiz is a fucking joke, and I personally think Floyd will duck Pac and go after Berto, Bradly, or Kahn next
    im questioning your knowledge of this topic now..

when you talk about floyd slowing down..and his legs and back...but NOT mention his hands?..

he injects Xylocaine into his hands before every fight..and is of the reason people say he only fights in Vegas

you smelling like a hater right now!

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

if pacman and mayweather win their respected next fights then i think they will fight.....mayweather needs to stop all these lay offs between fights, i dotn think itll hurt him vs ortiz but it could, ortiz seems to be refreshed now and hes young and powerful and hungry, this is a dangerous fight for mayweather to take but at least hes not fighting someone past they prime again or soemone way smaller....seems to hand pick his opponents too much knowing he can beat them now when he wouldnt of if he fought em a few years before (oscar, mosley) i think hes hoping the time off he keeps having will keep him from aging in the ring and pacmans more productive so hes hoping to find a hole in his game and hope father time starts catching up to him so hes almost out of his "prime" when they fight, like mosley and de la hoya were even tho the de la hoya fight was a draw in my opinion. mayweathers just too scared too loose his "0" so he wouldnt be able to act as cocky as he does anymore...though it looks better on you if you fight more often and have good fights instead of hand pick em, and bicker about petty shit when you have a chance to fight someone who is a real threat to you... so again im glad hes taking on ortiz but i think ortiz isnt ready quite yet so i think mayweather will win, though i did see he said he wants to bring back old mayweather when he was a bit more exciting, if so then that would be good to see from him....cause ya know as was the case with marquez-pacquiao 1 & 2, the third gith will probably be another war and goodddd fight.
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...

Battle Record
    3-6

u gotta think pak has been fighting yea hes in the tailend of his prime like blue said. but that nigga can still fight. now mayweather hasnt fought for what like 3 years hes gonna be more sluggish than usual and his stamina may not be as good as it use to be also. hes been wilding out and not training like he should have been,

i think mayweather is scared to catch a L not because manny is better but they're both talented boxers and it could honestly go either way. hes undefeated and anyone who is is scared to lose. the fight could go either way imo. it should be a good fight.
    ~WV~

~IP~

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GrimReapa View Post
    i think mayweather is scared to catch a L not because manny is better but they're both talented boxers and it could honestly go either way. hes undefeated and anyone who is is scared to lose. the fight could go either way imo. it should be a good fight.
    i agree ^^^
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...

Battle Record
    3-1

manny did not shut out clottey..lmao gtfoh with that shit...
    DUANE FORD’S OFFICIAL SCORECARD - 120-108

LEVI MARTINEZ’S OFFICIAL SCORECARD - 119-108

NELSON VASQUEZ’S OFFICIAL SCORECARD - 119-108

Ill GTFO when you get ur facts straight !!!!!!!!

and Floyd beat everyone on your little list first...
    The point is that he didnt come up 2 weight classes to beat them. And Pac beat ALL their asses in much more devastating fashion. And Floyd did not fight Clottey, Margarito, or Cotto. Instead, he fought a blown up marquez at a catch weight of 154 in which Floyd came in 12 pounds heavier on the night of he fight. . pussy shit

ANY fighter is afraid to take an L..that's logical..
    True. .. but most fighters actually care about their legacy and dont wait for fighters to get old before they sign the contract

and no one said ANYTHING about manny's power...
    I brought up manny's power. . because thats why Floyd wont fight his ass. . he wont risk getting hit by that one punch that can knock his ass into next week, even though MOST people KNOWS floyd has the tools to pretty much dominate the fight. Thats the ultimate pussy. . when you know you can win by all probability but are afraid of the one punch that MIGHT catch your chin

i said Floyd would dance the whole night...punch and run...and edge out on points..you're making it seem like someone said floyd would knock out manny lol...
    quote where i said anything like that!!! If not. . dont put words in my mouth

Battle Record
    3-1

im questioning your knowledge of this topic now..
    go ahead lol . . .

when you talk about floyd slowing down..and his legs and back...but NOT mention his hands?..
    Fast hands dont mean shit when you have no lateral movement. ENTER MOSELY!!!! have you ever boxed??? A prime Floyd would have never been rocked in that fight against Mosely because he would not have been there to hit. Your legs slow down. . you become easier to hit

Again. . Point is that BOTH Manny and Floyd is showing signs of slowing down. . not just pac

he injects Xylocaine into his hands before every fight..and is of the reason people say he only fights in Vegas

you smelling like a hater right now!
    yea, he injects a substance into his hands that is ONLY illegal to use in Vegas. Its a banned substance in any other state. Yet. . . hes the one accusing Pac of substance abuse.

Im not a hater. . i just dont like heartless fighters who hold this sport hostage. Pac vs May will be the most significant fight since Ali-Foreman but we are robbed of it as fans just because Floyd is afraid to put his nuts on the table against a smaller fighter

Battle Record
    3-1

ortiz seems to be refreshed now and hes young and powerful and hungry, this is a dangerous fight for mayweather to take
    its not a dangerous fight for Floyd. Its a pick me fight for Floyd. Nobody really believes Ortiz can fight at an elite level.

Battle Record
    7-1

DUANE FORD’S OFFICIAL SCORECARD - 120-108

LEVI MARTINEZ’S OFFICIAL SCORECARD - 119-108

NELSON VASQUEZ’S OFFICIAL SCORECARD - 119-108

Ill GTFO when you get ur facts straight !!!!!!!!

did you even watch the fight?..as if the score cards tell the truth and no ones been robbed before in boxing..right...

The point is that he didnt come up 2 weight classes to beat them. And Pac beat ALL their asses in much more devastating fashion. And Floyd did not fight Clottey, Margarito, or Cotto. Instead, he fought a blown up marquez at a catch weight of 154 in which Floyd came in 12 pounds heavier on the night of he fight. . pussy shit
    Floyd beat them first...they were beaten before they got to manny..badly...and floyd beat Shane...impressively...who beat Margarito, devastatingly...and Floyd beat Oscar first...then manny played mr. me too and beat a bloody, beaten, slow Oscar...

True. .. but most fighters actually care about their legacy and dont wait for fighters to get old before they sign the contract
    no...most fighters care about money....period..name one fighter/legend who fought/fights for free...ill wait

I brought up manny's power. . because thats why Floyd wont fight his ass. . he wont risk getting hit by that one punch that can knock his ass into next week, even though MOST people KNOWS floyd has the tools to pretty much dominate the fight. Thats the ultimate pussy. . when you know you can win by all probability but are afraid of the one punch that MIGHT catch your chin
    everyone in boxing knows...speed kills...Floyds faster than Manny..hands down...yes manny has the power...substance abuse not with standing..but what good is the power if the guy you're trying to hit is too fast to hit and keeps pelting you from the outside?

Battle Record
    7-1

go ahead lol . . .

Fast hands dont mean shit when you have no lateral movement. ENTER MOSELY!!!! have you ever boxed??? A prime Floyd would have never been rocked in that fight against Mosely because he would not have been there to hit. Your legs slow down. . you become easier to hit

Again. . Point is that BOTH Manny and Floyd is showing signs of slowing down. . not just pac
    yes..i have boxed and have an impressive record...but fuck "what might be"...what happened in that fight with Mosely?...Floyd was beating the shit out of mosely with speed...and WON...Floyd would throw a punch...hit Mosely...Mosely would throw a counter..Floyd would dodge it and throw another hit and land it!..iv posted up the gif...it's incredible...but yea..Floyd has slowed down..but is still the fastest

[quote]yea, he injects a substance into his hands that is ONLY illegal to use in Vegas. Its a banned substance in any other state. Yet. . . hes the one accusing Pac of substance abuse. \[quote]

Manny shoots Steroids...

[/discussion]

Im not a hater. . i just dont like heartless fighters who hold this sport hostage. Pac vs May will be the most significant fight since Ali-Foreman but we are robbed of it as fans just because Floyd is afraid to put his nuts on the table against a smaller fighter
    yeah...you're coming off as one...im coming off an unbiased opinion...Floyd dodged...ok...people say to wait out Manny and watch as Manny moves passed his prime..

that's fucking retarded because at the same time Floyd is going through the aging process as well!...like wtf?...really?..it's not like Floyd is somewhere sitting back in his vat of angel tears shooting up steroids (tee hee) not aging waiting Manny out..when and if the fight happens it'll be the biggest pay day on both ends...and the rematch will be ridiculous...and most likely be the cap on both careers..

he's in the business of making money and garnering attention for the fight...people are going nuts wanting this fight and Floyds already said it...Manny's next...he's calling Manny out..now Manny's keeping mum..

when it's all said in done...IMO...from my experience and the experience of other boxers that i know..Speed kills and with that...Floyd will win by getting on his bicycle and hitting and running...Manny will follow him around the ring...get frustrated..but keep at it..and it really all depends on the judges..will they favor Floyds plucking?..or will they favor the aggressiveness of Manny?

who knows and well see..