User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 68

Thread: Fuck College

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

Re: Fuck College

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMetric View Post
    We are more influenced by japan then we will ever be from US,,,,, US is influenced by japan....

[YOUTUBE]oCJAAW1_QvE[/YOUTUBE]
    You're influenced by America, you stupid twat. Look down at that keyboard: how much you want to bet the computer it's connected to is built with american components.

if you read, instead of watching just videos, you would know japan hasn't influenced that much in terms of US tech, especially in computer technology. It's the reason why companies like fujitsu(one of japans top computer manufacturers) uses intel processors.

Japans #1, export is and forever will be, cars.
    De Kapitein

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    2-13

Quote Originally Posted by Boobs View Post
    lol@TJay changing the subject..

thats the ONLY thing youve ever gotten away with without a big FAIL on your forehead....

as far as this idea of college you have....
    you can learn all the shit in the world....and without that little piece of paper to ensure employers you can do what they need you to do, more times than not you arent going to get the job....
    i can take a computer that doesent have one fucking screw put in it, just pieces laying everywhere....and i can assemble it into a working machine...
    but yet, i cant get a job doing this, and why??? because i was never schooled for it....people dont want to take your word for what they can do....they want to see that degree/diploma.....
    i wish i wouldve went to college....and probably will still go....
    LMAO @ thinking your better off going to college and thinking i'd be easier to get a job..... if you fucktards haven't finished college or haven't watch the video, then your opinion is null...

and btw....employers would rather hire somebody with 4 years of work experience then somebody with 4 years of college /thread

Edit:... btw, the best courses would be the ones less in demand... you see farmers are going to become rich..!! but still your better off getting trained by a real farmer just working for him and learning everything he's doing and getting paid to learn instead of paying thousands to learn it....
    Last edited by AlphaMetric; August 3rd, 2011 at 11:01 AM

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

I think people *pointing no elbows* need to stop worrying about what others are doing and focus on themselves.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Battle Record
    2-13

Quote Originally Posted by Ghoul. View Post
    Digimon was dope

I would set my alarm up at 7:30 am on Saturday mornings just to watch that show

I would fight to wake up on school days, but on Saturday mornings I was up even before the alarm went off at times.
    that show still dope, i started watching it yesterday... this site got all of the episodes from every season, i got lots to watch lol...

That's what happens when there are so many overpriced for profit colleges, and so little underfunded public colleges. They rip you off because they know college (for a lot of jobs) is necessary, so ppl pay and stay in debt forever.
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

Battle Record
    2-13

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDoWLesS View Post
    That's what happens when there are so many overpriced for profit colleges, and so little underfunded public colleges. They rip you off because they know college (for a lot of jobs) is necessary, so ppl pay and stay in debt forever.
    right now all college loans are handled by the government...

I get Pell Grants bitch, FUCKA LOAN.

right now all college loans are handled by the government...
    Not everyone is eligable for government grants, they should though.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor Jesus View Post
    I get Pell Grants bitch, FUCKA LOAN.
    If your a grad student your pell grant is about to disapera thanks to that atrocious debt deal :/
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

Battle Record
    40-7
    Awards OM HOF Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 25+ Wins

wow, the idiocy continues. A formal setting is still the most widely effective way to receive education, so by saying "fuck college" you're saying "fuck education." I won't go over how silly that remark is.

Second, sure you could possibly find a good amount of course material online, but then what would you do with it? Do you think being around greater minds (professors etc), having one-on-one exposure to experts in the field is going to be an advantage or disadvantage to learning as much as you can? Or what about your peers, the sharpening of your mind through the back and forth with others who are pursuing the same education you are. Also, education is evolving, new things are learned at a rapid rate. Technology is changing what we learn and how we learn it. Classical education keeps you up to snuff with the evolution of education.

Finally, when it comes to practical use, if you don't have an education, you're nowhere. Whether it's liberal arts, trades, medical, whatever, you need education to prove you know what you're doing. Hiring someone is a risk, and the logistics of employment are more complicated than "ok just fire him then and we'll get someone else."

I won't even get on my "can you really call yourself a human if you refuse to learn" rant.

Quote Originally Posted by oatmeal View Post
    wow, the idiocy continues. A formal setting is still the most widely effective way to receive education, so by saying "fuck college" you're saying "fuck education." I won't go over how silly that remark is.

Second, sure you could possibly find a good amount of course material online, but then what would you do with it? Do you think being around greater minds (professors etc), having one-on-one exposure to experts in the field is going to be an advantage or disadvantage to learning as much as you can? Or what about your peers, the sharpening of your mind through the back and forth with others who are pursuing the same education you are. Also, education is evolving, new things are learned at a rapid rate. Technology is changing what we learn and how we learn it. Classical education keeps you up to snuff with the evolution of education.

Finally, when it comes to practical use, if you don't have an education, you're nowhere. Whether it's liberal arts, trades, medical, whatever, you need education to prove you know what you're doing. Hiring someone is a risk, and the logistics of employment are more complicated than "ok just fire him then and we'll get someone else."

I won't even get on my "can you really call yourself a human if you refuse to learn" rant.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_autodidacts

When you're good you're good.

Battle Record
    0-2

LMAO @ thinking your better off going to college and thinking i'd be easier to get a job..... if you fucktards haven't finished college or haven't watch the video, then your opinion is null...

and btw....employers would rather hire somebody with 4 years of work experience then somebody with 4 years of college /thread

Edit:... btw, the best courses would be the ones less in demand... you see farmers are going to become rich..!! but still your better off getting trained by a real farmer just working for him and learning everything he's doing and getting paid to learn instead of paying thousands to learn it....
    really???
    is that why ive been turned down for these jobs...hmm....good to know....

im also glad i see through the deception when a degree or diploma of the particular certification is asked for before hand.... and i so thought it was true....turns out they were just playing a joke on me...

DOH!

Battle Record
    0-2

i didnt even finish reading your whole reply to my initial post until it was quoted inside my post above...

lmao@comparing farming to computer skills....

you do know, your comparing a trade where most people ARENT schooled who are in the industry, to a trade where nearly everyone is schooled right???

most of the times a farm is a family owned with business that gets handed down to family/friends as the owner gets too old to deal with it...or sold off to another farmer....
    doesent exactly take a rocket scientist to run a farm either....just hard work and dedication....
    im sitting here picturing a farmer asking an applicant for education credentials and lol'ing my ass off at you...

"mufukkas aint gonna shovel MY shit without an education!"

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

tjay is beyond dumb
    De Kapitein

You've Earned a Custom Title! Donald Trump's Avatar
    Battle Record
    162-14
    Awards 150+ Wins FL Tournament Winner PC HOF FL Champion

I can picture mac going into an interview and referencing youtube on his resume on the educations section.

Battle Record
    1-1

idiocy

[YOUTUBE]_sH7mQArfas[/YOUTUBE]