User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 39

Thread: Rishi P - Alone With You (Album Track)

Get Familiar

Rishi P - Alone With You (Album Track)

[SOUNDCLICK]10770312[/SOUNDCLICK]

[YOUTUBE]QQxx54qhE2c[/YOUTUBE]

A real smooth track off my album dedicated to my true love I know concept's been flipped many times but whatever lol....beat produced by my cousin out in England!

Feed Links
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...040/index.html
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...067/index.html

Leave links as always!!!!
    Real life experiences told through music

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

You've Earned a Custom Title! Mc Mash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Rishi P - Alone With You (Album Track)

flawless versz in there.i like the emotions u used in this one..lyrics pretty decent.flow,deli right on point.hook was really not something very usual but i liked it...sickness

we can collab for my new album man,holla back anytime..on facebook.
    catch me here-

You've Earned a Custom Title! Jak D. Ripherbs's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-3

i mean concept is kinda played but who gives a fuck it cant be played if its coming from you i liked this track nice smooth shit dogg keep doing your thing i look forward to competing against you in BTN my boy Holla @ me For Collabs!
    Think I give a fuck what you herbs say
    When I got the nigga that you tryna be watchin my wordplay-jada

Get Familiar

Thx fellas and yea mash ill holler

Battle Record
    40-21

This is definately a topic used a lot...but there is definately a lot of emotion on it man. Nice Beat, got that cool jazz feel to it, as far as lyrics go, nice flow with a nice story but in a sense its also comparisons that such rappers as Luda, Jay, and Nas made in a song similar to this one on "Theatre of The Mind". But I ain't knockin ya though cuz each and everyone of in here prolly have a million things to say when it comes to this hip hop game, and we all wanna make it, whether its mainstream or otherwise u know? Truth be told everyone gotta few wordz for Hip Hop Nah Mean? LoL She a Bad Bitch LoL But still good track though definately worth the listen homey.

Get Familiar

Werd ihear u....flipped it a lil bit on 3rd verse tho

Thanks tho

listening... beats nice.... quality sounds good... delivery is forced sounding too me, ive told u that before... flow sounds too fast in comparison to the sample...but it fits the drums...hooks...meh..not feeling it...

do ur thing man its an aight track

You've Earned a Custom Title! BKPANTHA POET's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-3

coo track.. the production sounded coo and im feelin the beat.. but seemed like your not used to rappin on smooth tracks or sumthin.. good track tho.. no hate

^It's cuz Indians aren't cool...duh

anyway...beat is coo...as stated

Your flow is amateurish on this beat...you sound like a Q wannabe...like...you have ZERO swag on a beat like this...but, on a positive note...the lyrics are good

Keep droppin

Q DA GAWD

You've Earned a Custom Title!

This beat is madd mellow and chill. You always got good emotion. Yeah this concept has been flipped numerous times but it's always good to hear. I like the hook shit's dope. It's the best thing about this track imo. Your flow was aight it could've been better. Your lyrics was def on point though. Overall cool track. Return the favor http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...35#post8206235
    Last edited by Promoter1989; August 1st, 2011 at 07:59 PM

Nice man, flow seemed on point to me, props.

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

its hard to do stuff at times thta hasnt been flipped

im not really digging the beat much, your flow is on to it tho
    ...the tone in your delivery is good for the topic, lyrics are good "i have no complaints"....hook was alright, i liked it better the second time around and so on....not a bad track at all
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...

Quality of record is disliked. track nice

Get Familiar

^ lol did u just learn English

Thanks for feed will hit links soon

dope song vocals are mixed good beat needs mixing that sax is sticking out put a better mix on this and ud have a banger
    Buy Two Beats Get One Beat Free at