User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Week 6 Mag

Battle Record
    6-1

Week 6 Mag

1-2 Punch Week 6
    Better late than never I guess, sorry for the delay folks but you got to understand sometimes staff gets busy so in this particular situation I decided to step up. Thank you all for being patient and not being all dramatic although there was some complaining in the chat.

Composure vs CM Tim

Thought this had the potential to be a good match up, both guys like to use a bit of comedy and witt in their punches which usually ends up being entertaining for the readers. Composure showed up and posted a pretty funny punch while Tim didn't even check in.

(W)Composure[3-2] (L)CM Tim[0-1]

Jonathon vs Miracle
    Honestly seeing this match up I thought Mir would have taken this seeing as he in an experienced text head while on the other hand Jonathon is more known for his topical/ Poetry. Not to take away from Jon who is having a good season but i saw this being 1 sided. However Mir didn't even bother to check in so Jon ended up with the no-show win.

(W)Jonathon[2-2] (L)Miracle[1-3]

@IAmRicardo vs Dehesa
    I saw Dehesa taking this pretty easily to be honest. Ric has been dropping some funny punches but Dehesa is a known battler who knows what he has to drop in order to take the win. I thought the experience factor would have been too much for Ric but the 1 thing you can never predict are no-shows and we saw Dehesa no-show here.

(W)@IAmRicardo[2-1] (L)Dehesa[1-3]

M vs Viktor Fallon
    This match up was pretty predictable M has consistently been dropping in the league while Viktor is a relative unknown and I didn't know what to expect. In the end we saw M winning via no-show and dropping a pretty sub par line at the deadline.

(W)M[2-1] (L)Viktor Fallon[0-1]

Oatmeal vs Token
    One of the more anticipated match ups from this week, both of these dudes have been doing damage in the league so far and it would be interesting to see what they would of dropped against each other. However things don't always go according to plan and in the end Oatmeal didn't show so Token got the win.

(W)Token[5-1] (L)Oatmeal[4-2]

Hollow Cost vs Mr. Style
    Seeing this match up I thought style would have taken this pretty comfortably, HC is a good 1-2 battler but when style brings his A game he is pretty hard to match up with. However it is always easy to match up against a no-show and thats what HC did here.

(W)]Hollow Cost[4-2] (L)Mr. Style[3-3]

ArtWriter vs -Alias-
    Not a match up most people were anticipating but this is a match up between to up and comers. Alias came with a babylon(babble on) that would have been much better if the set up would have been relevant or if he would done more with it with the actual punch. ArtWriter had a fraud line that ended up being a pretty bad miss and we saw Alias taking this win pretty easily.

(B)-Alias-[2-4] (L)ArtWriter[1-5]

CHAMP: -Marvelous- vs RPK
    I was looking forward to this, both had been dropping real witty and creative stuff in the weeks prior. Marv came with an RP G gun reference line that I thought was executed badly to be honest while RPK came with a marking line that to me came off as forced. However once the voting was done we saw RPK taking this and being this seasons 1st champ. Props

(W)RPK[6-0] (L)-Marvelous-[5-1]

Storyteller vs -NBA
    This battle was a match up between a topical/poetry head vs a pretty decent FL battler. Story came out with a water boy line seeing as Nba is a rookie to the league, NBA came back with a nameplay on his past names. Thought this was one sided and all the votes went towards NBA.

(W)-NBA[1-1] (L)Storyteller[0-3]

Jayohe12 vs Quest
    I thought this would have been 1 sided. Jay isn't really experienced enough to win consistently and doesn't know the mechanics required to put together a good punch while Quest is more polished. Jay came with a weak punch that was all over the place. While Quest came with a hold the mayo/ no condiments punch which was worded nicely. In the end as predicted Quest won this with ease.

(W)Quest[1-1] (L)Jayohe12[1-3]

Ancel vs Dazed
    I also thought this would be a one sided match up Ancel is a veteran on this sized while dazed in an FL kid with a 3-4 record. Ancel came with a witty nameplay punch while dazed tried a whore-shoes punch that ended up being a pretty bad miss. After the voting concluded we saw Ancel taking this with ease.

(W)Ancel[2-2] (L)Dazed[1-3]

M-Var!o vs Shunned1
    this was a match up between 2 guys that were having a good season so far. Both came in to this match up 4-1 and this was a highly anticipated matchup. MV came with a kush son, cushion line while Shunned came with a physics punch. Voters reacted better to MV's witt so he ended up winning this match up.

(W)MV[5-1] (L)Shunned1[4-2]

Bongkers vs Verbal Hologram
    I was looking forward to this match up, both of these guys drop enjoyable stuff that can give you a quick laugh. They both came with some nice stuff VH had a bon/jo/vi line which has to do with bongkers joeboston and vinzr while Bong had a hollowgram/smoke line. In the end voters favored VH more and he ended up taking this win.

(W)Verbal Hologram[5-1] (L)Bongers[4-2]

Joeboston vs ArchDevil
    Another battle between 2 up and comers. They've had a rocky season so far having some tough match up and still maintaining a decent record. In the end Joe came with a Bitch im the devil punch while AD came with a nobody knows you punch. Voters favored Joe more in this battle and he ended up taking the win.

(W)Joeboston[3-3] (L)ArchDevil[2-4]

Sieger vs Luxery
    I didn't know what to expect from this match up seeing as I'm not really familiar with either of the two. Lux ended up posting early and had a feeling blue/ bruises punch while Siege had a generic under dog punch which didnt have much sting to it. After voting concluded Lux ended up taking the win

(W)Luxery[1-0] (L)Sieger[0-1]

CONTENDERS: Leonidas vs SirusX 2.0
    In my opinion I didnt expect to see this as a contenders match prior to the season but here we are. Sirus dropped a casey anthony punch which has been extremly played recently and Leon dropped A 1-2 pre k punch which is played as well. In the end voters favored Leon more and he go the win in this match up.

(W)Leonidas[5-0] (L)SirusX 2.0[4-1]

TayTay vs A.T.
    A rematch of the Season 19 1-2 punch finals both of these guys have had a number of big battles and know how to construct a punch. This ended up being a circle jerk punch vs a Wombat/ womb at punch. In the end voters leaned towards AT's punch and he took the win.

(W)AT[4-2] (L)TayTay[3-2]

Vinzr vs ~Feed-Back~
    A match up between two young battlers who have been having a tough season so far but have the potential to turn in around. Viz came with a played punch concept which ironically came out being played while feed brought a Vin Number punch that I thought was very creative. In the end voters gave Feed the win.

(W)FeedBack[3-3] (L)Vinzr[2-4]

Kuhn vs Johnny Irish
    This match was actually pretty exciting, although both of the punches weren't great the votes were going back and forth so nobody knew who was going to take the win. In the end Kuhn's prostitutes flow bea Johnnys ceational punch.

(W)Kuhn[2-1] (L)Johnny Irish[1-2]

King vs funkshun
    This was a case of a veteran vs rookie. Funk showed confidence and posted first but to be honest his punch was below par then King came a long and posted a decent bar to secure this battle and add another win to his record with a cool punch.

(W)King[2-0] (L)Funkshun[1-1]

Ev0lution vs Ghoul
    this I think was a battle of 2 dudes from different sites. Ghoul came with an 808/Hearbreak punch that not too many people enjoyed while ev0 came with a Ghoul punches / paranormal activity punch that the voters seemed to favor and ended up getting the win.

(W)Ev0lution[1-0] (L)Ghoul[0-1]

Archetype vs Broke Lesnar
    This was a match up I was looking forward too. Both of these dudes have been having a good season and have been dropping some nice stuff. In the end Arch came out with a BL T sand which reference while Broke came with a personal that not too many people were feeling. In the end Arch came out with the win.

(W)Archetype[5-1] (L)Broke Lesnar[4-2]

Philly vs God 0f War
    A match up between 2 veterans of the league. Philly had an a nameplay on archs name while G0W came with a Filabuster nameplay. Voters thought that G0W's punch was played out and thought Philly's was better in comparison so he got the win.

(W)Philly[4-2] (L)God 0f War[3-3]

Final Thoughts
    Sorry that all I could do this week was reviews. As you all know this was very last minute props to everyone who has stuck around from the start and everyone who has been showing. Next week I will go more in depth with the mag but for now you will all have to settle for this. Thank you for those who took the time to read this. -Tay

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by CM Tim
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    BTW smokajoka isnt really 136-1 i saw him editing battles in 08

Battle Record
    83-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Re: Week 6 Mag

good effort

Battle Record
    2-2

Thanks, bro.
    GO FOR BROKE

Battle Record
    38-18
    Awards 25+ Wins

yea atleast you came up with something. good shit man.

Unfathomable Remainder Composure's Avatar

Yo! Good reviews man, thanks for the shout on that punch 'cause I thought it completely slipped through the cracks and I thought it was a'ight.

Battle Record
    64-7
    Awards Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 50+ Wins

good effort droppin this, the reviews were dope

You've Earned a Custom Title! ArchDevil's Avatar
    Battle Record
    11-6

word...mad props for this...very nice reviews

4 |2 ( H |) 3 \/ | |_

Battle Record
    6-1

thanks guys next week will be more entertaining.

Originally Posted by CM Tim
    BTW smokajoka isnt really 136-1 i saw him editing battles in 08

Battle Record
    36-16
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion 25+ Wins

Good looks, Tay
    DayumNation

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

yeah tay ill review
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    18-6

dope punch verb

Retired
    Battle Record
    51-8
    Awards 50+ Wins

nice work man, thanks for doing this

Retired
    Battle Record
    51-8
    Awards 50+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Bongkers View Post
    dope punch verb
    thanks homie

Battle Record
    23-23

Much appreciated mag.

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

good shit Tay