User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 89

Thread: First hand gun

You've Earned a Custom Title! HipHopCrash's Avatar

Re: First hand gun

I think the best are those with rubber bullets i mean, it does the trick it protects you, and there are great chances you don't kill anybody
    Get over 10 FREE BEATS just for visiting!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-1

if i had rubber bullets. i would aim at their eyes.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Quote Originally Posted by FPS Cuba View Post
    good god what an idiot.

yea home invasions and crime is non-existent.

come on and move to North Memphis without a gun. lets see how long that lasts lmao. there are home invasions daily. you should honestly research things before speaking. i love how an obviously unlearned person says things like "America in general" lmao. stfu because you don't even know the general things.
    lmao..what a typical response. I try not to stereotype but it is just a pussy ass mentality. For those wanting to know where i live, I live in south aucks in NZ. I know you guys all like to drop city names and drop murder statistics and all that shit everytime someone talks about someone elses hood lmao but south auckland is a fucking dangerous place and i dont NEED a gun to live there. Like the other guy said, there are other alternatives to guns...why do you think your fucking murder rates are high? Cause all you idiots who have guns for "protection" all of a sudden have a gun in other situations when a gun isnt necessary, and people end up getting killed. Get rid of the your guys horrible and retarded approach to the use of guns and you may live in safer neighborhoods..

and hey guys..theres nothing wrong with protecting your family. I just disagree that a gun is the answer..
    Last edited by Anoroc; August 2nd, 2011 at 07:18 PM

Battle Record
    26-9
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion PC HOF PS HOF PS Season champ OM HOF Legendary PC

Nothing wrong with protecting your family... guns aren't the answer?

So what? Use a knife? A weapon that requires close range, a particular movement, and can be easily taken from you and used against you?

Fuck that.

Anoroc's power level is over 9,000.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    26-9
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion PC HOF PS HOF PS Season champ OM HOF Legendary PC

Also, MURDER has to do with MURDERERS, not guns. I honestly believe people kill people. There is an intent seeded that is in no way connected to the gun.

Countries with hella strict gun laws have far higher murder rates than the US... and I'm talking first world countries. e

Battle Record
    12-8

Spoken has pretty much said everything I was going to say. So.. I co-sign him.

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Weapon Color View Post
    Also, MURDER has to do with MURDERERS, not guns. I honestly believe people kill people. There is an intent seeded that is in no way connected to the gun.

Countries with hella strict gun laws have far higher murder rates than the US... and I'm talking first world countries. e
    I already said that, gay boy.
    De Kapitein

Battle Record
    26-9

Quote Originally Posted by Spanj-vation View Post
    I already said that, gay boy.
    Dont make me fuck you in the ass... ripping all the hair out of the back of your head.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Anoroc View Post
    lmao..what a typical response. I try not to stereotype but it is just a pussy ass mentality. For those wanting to know where i live, I live in south aucks in NZ. I know you guys all like to drop city names and drop murder statistics and all that shit everytime someone talks about someone elses hood lmao but south auckland is a fucking dangerous place and i dont NEED a gun to live there. Like the other guy said, there are other alternatives to guns...why do you think your fucking murder rates are high? Cause all you idiots who have guns for "protection" all of a sudden have a gun in other situations when a gun isnt necessary, and people end up getting killed. Get rid of the your guys horrible and retarded approach to the use of guns and you may live in safer neighborhoods..

and hey guys..theres nothing wrong with protecting your family. I just disagree that a gun is the answer..
    you have a very distorted view on shootings in America....

first of all, if one of us here was to shoot someone who breaks into our home and is a threat to our family, it wouldnt be considered a murder, generally...
    second, the murders that happen here in the street every day, are by criminals for the most part....and the guns they have are not registered, or stolen in most cases.... which usually means they were obtained for illegal purposes in the first place....there is states in the US where its legal to carry your gun, but most places, no....the gun is bought and kept at home where they sleep for if its needed...
    my father sleeps with a 38 taped under his bed... he rarely touches it... but theres been twice that he has had to pull it out from people breaking in the house...

you go ahead and do some research and tell me how often someone is murdered with a registered weapon, by the hand of the person its registered to, and it didnt turn out to be that a gun was sold to a loon....

there always exceptions to everything, so you will find a few cases here and there....

but here is what it comes down to with guns in America....
    criminals will always have access to guns, whether they are legal to own or not..... im sure you suggest taking our right to firearms away.....
    so what does that leave??? a bunch of criminals with guns, and everyday citizens without them in their homes....so that would make it to where the criminal with the gun, has the control 99% of the time.....
    me personally, you can put a gun on me, and even without having a gun to point back im still gonna act an ass....
    but most people, no...theyre going to be scared shitless and do whatever that criminal with the gun says and give them whatever they want....

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Weapon Color View Post
    Dont make me fuck you in the ass... ripping all the hair out of the back of your head.
    come at me, bro
    De Kapitein

Battle Record
    0-2

i say you come at him too....Spanja's a bitch.....his muscles are all show....like my sisters lipstick....

Battle Record
    36-16
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by FPS Cuba View Post
    a .22 will not go through you unless you shoot in a spot that is mostly made of fat. you honestly need to read up on guns lol. i know my shit when it comes to this. hell i'll do the same experiment and shoot you in the chest. lets see how close you can actually get to me.

and for the record a .22 is one of the more lethal and complicated wounds. because like others have said it bounces around and fragments inside of your body. it can hit vital organs and give you lead poisoning. i'd much rather be shot and it go through me leaving a clean wound them a puncture on one side and a blood clot on the other.

moron.
    REALLYYYYYYY!!!???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! NOOOOOO FFFFFFUUUUCCCCKKKKKKIIIINNNNNGGGG WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!...

You sir, are a fucking idiot... with every post you out do yourself.
    Last edited by A.T.; August 4th, 2011 at 10:22 AM
    DayumNation

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by A.T. View Post
    REALLYYYYYYY!!!???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! NOOOOOO FFFFFFUUUUCCCCKKKKKKIIIINNNNNGGGG WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!...

You sir, are a fucking idiot... with every post you out do yourself.
    lmao

man YOUR the one who said that a .22 will go right through somebody....

you were the idiot in this instance....

I leave bullet wounds with my bare fists.