User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 89

Thread: First hand gun

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: First hand gun

home invasions dont happen often???? the fuck are you talking about....the local newspaper for the COUNTY i live in, not even the city, comes out twice a week...
    and in every single issue, there is a new home invasion story....

lets not even get into Baltimore Citys home invasions....

fuck, right in this neighborhood 5 streets up 2 years ago a guy broke into a house, taped a 70 some year old lady to a chair, and raped her.... the fuck?!

yeeaahhh.....guns arent neccesary around these types of people...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    12-8

Quote Originally Posted by Spanj-vation View Post
    out of interest, where are you from?
    $10 says UK.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

hahaha look guys you are quite clearly blowing shit out of proportion. America in general, has a pretty odd gun culture. Im not going to tell you cant have a gun, members of my family have a gun at there home but there answer to the question why do you own a gun isnt because "I might to have to kill somebody someday". Home invasions arent common either girls..im not going to bother to google it but its just common-sense. The probability of it happening to you is extremely low. There are some very dangerous areas where im from but very few have guns and if they do, its generally because they are involved in crminal activity. Not just everyday motherfuckin joe blogs going to work who decides oh i need a "powerful" gun to have at home. I mean fuck, even if you DID get a break in..a gun most of the time is still not even necessary. I guess we just have a different perspective, but i find the reasoning put forth stupid as fuck. If you had said the primary reason for you to own a gun because you like shooting at the range or because you shoot ducks/hunt then thats quite understandable - its just a hobby. But its the mentality thats mind boggling.. the first thing that comes to mind is "nope i need this incase i have to fucking kill someone one day". Its just fucking retarded..
    Last edited by Anoroc; August 2nd, 2011 at 04:08 AM

Battle Record
    32-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

I got a finger gun. Pew Pew.
    Legendary Song - Winter Snow

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anoroc View Post
    hahaha look guys you are quite clearly blowing shit out of proportion. America in general, has a pretty odd gun culture. Im not going to tell you cant have a gun, members of my family have a gun at there home but there answer to the question why do you own a gun isnt because "I might to have to kill somebody someday". Home invasions arent common either girls..im not going to bother to google it but its just common-sense. The probability of it happening to you is extremely low. There are some very dangerous areas where im from but very few have guns and if they do, its generally because they are involved in crminal activity. Not just everyday motherfuckin joe blogs going to work who decides oh i need a "powerful" gun to have at home. I mean fuck, even if you DID get a break in..a gun most of the time is still not even necessary. I guess we just have a different perspective, but i find the reasoning put forth stupid as fuck. If you had said the primary reason for you to own a gun because you like shooting at the range or because you shoot ducks/hunt then thats quite understandable - its just a hobby. But its the mentality thats mind boggling.. the first thing that comes to mind is "nope i need this incase i have to fucking kill someone one day". Its just fucking retarded..
    you still haven answered the question.

I take it your from the uk, which is why you shouldn't speak about violent crimes not occurring, as your country is the worst in the EU, even against more gun lenient countries.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...frica-U-S.html

stricter guidelines for firearm ownership>no firearms
    De Kapitein

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    26-9
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion PC HOF PS HOF PS Season champ OM HOF Legendary PC

I will say this- our context here has always been hand guns. You don't hunt with hand guns. Despite me loving to shoot at the range and stuff, I own a handgun for 1 primary reason- to protect myself.

You want to bring up statistics? 1 in every 5 homes will have a home invasion. 38% of assaults happen during home invasions, 60% of rape.

But you've nailed the sociological differences. You didn't grow up them, you haven't been trained, or been in the military. I wasn't even allowed to play with fake guns because I grew up with reals ones- for hunting and for self defense (from people and animals). Statistics don't prove anything either way for the first world... It's not so much guns, just the stupid people that blow @ using them.

But if stupidity is what makes a government have stricter gun laws, then it should do so for cars, bikes, or anything that can be used to hurt others.
    This is tyranny.

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Yo, I grew up in one of the roughest neoghbourhoods in a country that has been ripped apart by bombs and guns, and I've never shot a gun in my life, there are times when if I had a gun, I would have used it, but I didn't have one, so I had to get out of the situation without a weapon, which I obviously did, I think a lot of the time, weapons are used simply because they are there, even when there is another solution if you look.

Just my view, I honestly don't care if anyone uses guns, blow each others brains out if you want, none of my business, do you...but I prefer life without owning a weapon.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

You've Earned a Custom Title! Turd Fergeson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FPS Cuba View Post
    dumbass. yeah because meth, crack, etc clearly makes lethal shots non-lethal. hell i imagine that you can just shoot them right in the head and they laugh and start air humping.

the reason police officers stopped carrying 9mm's is because half of them can't fucking shoot a gun. plus an officer isn't "supposed" to kill. they are supposed to take someone into custody so there will be much more of a chance that they would need to shoot someone in a limb to "stop" them. a .22 is just as deadly at close range as any gun regardless of what drug you are on. if you don't believe me we can have an experiment but i'll need you to sign some documents. i'll get my .22. you smoke a bunch of meth. then i'll shoot you in the head. we'll see what happens.
    Re-read my post and then tell me who the dumbass really is...
    I said UNLESS you get a head shot...

And no doubt a .22 CAN kill someone, but unless it's a headshot... They won't die instantly, and will still be able to come at you.

A .22 will go right through a person... It won't stop them. You want knock down power.

Dumbass... Smfh
    If only you knew...

Battle Record
    12-8

I mean fuck, even if you DID get a break in..a gun most of the time is still not even necessary. I guess we just have a different perspective, but i find the reasoning put forth stupid as fuck. If you had said the primary reason for you to own a gun because you like shooting at the range or because you shoot ducks/hunt then thats quite understandable - its just a hobby. But its the mentality thats mind boggling.. the first thing that comes to mind is "nope i need this incase i have to fucking kill someone one day". Its just fucking retarded..
    I also hunt, shoot at the range, etc. My handgun is my target gun. But it is also the one that stays in my bedroom loaded at all times, with one in the chamber, with Winchester personal protection ammo..

FTW.. because that ONE time that someone may try to break into my home.. could I kick the shit out of them barehanded? Maybe. Is that a smart risk to take? No. Because in my mind, if you have the balls to break into someone's home.. you have the balls to have a gun or knife on you while you do it. Plus, what if there's 3 or 4 of them and only 1 of you?

And damnit if it ain't my mothafuckin' RIGHT as a human being to protect my own life, my family, and my property. So.. you can take your chances with beating them up all you want. I prefer to stand my ground and shoot anyone dumb enough to break into my home.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by A.T.'s alias View Post

And no doubt a .22 CAN kill someone, but unless it's a headshot... They won't die instantly, and will still be able to come at you.

A .22 will go right through a person... It won't stop them. You want knock down power.
    actually, a lot of times a .22 WONT go through someone...
    its known to go inside and bounce around, ripping the fuck of of their insides....

Battle Record
    12-8

Quote Originally Posted by Boobs View Post
    actually, a lot of times a .22 WONT go through someone...
    its known to go inside and bounce around, ripping the fuck of of their insides....
    ^This.

I don't know if a .22 magnum would even go through someone.

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Witness. View Post
    Yo, I grew up in one of the roughest neoghbourhoods in a country that has been ripped apart by bombs and guns, and I've never shot a gun in my life, there are times when if I had a gun, I would have used it, but I didn't have one, so I had to get out of the situation without a weapon, which I obviously did, I think a lot of the time, weapons are used simply because they are there, even when there is another solution if you look.

Just my view, I honestly don't care if anyone uses guns, blow each others brains out if you want, none of my business, do you...but I prefer life without owning a weapon.
    fallacy

most firearm carriers know that your first option, if available, is flight, not fight.
    De Kapitein

Battle Record
    0-2

i have a handgun just in case a zombie virus outbreak...my only reason....sware to Ra...

Battle Record
    1-1

good god what an idiot.

yea home invasions and crime is non-existent.

come on and move to North Memphis without a gun. lets see how long that lasts lmao. there are home invasions daily. you should honestly research things before speaking. i love how an obviously unlearned person says things like "America in general" lmao. stfu because you don't even know the general things.

Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by A.T.'s alias View Post

Dumbass... Smfh
    a .22 will not go through you unless you shoot in a spot that is mostly made of fat. you honestly need to read up on guns lol. i know my shit when it comes to this. hell i'll do the same experiment and shoot you in the chest. lets see how close you can actually get to me.

and for the record a .22 is one of the more lethal and complicated wounds. because like others have said it bounces around and fragments inside of your body. it can hit vital organs and give you lead poisoning. i'd much rather be shot and it go through me leaving a clean wound them a puncture on one side and a blood clot on the other.

moron.