User Tag List

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12
Showing results 166 to 176 of 176

Thread: NFL Transactions, they happening fast.

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

Re: NFL Transactions, they happening fast.

bills want andrew luck, they going all out...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Celph Taut
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

You've Earned a Custom Title! Madbeats's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffry View Post
    desean jackson ends holdout...
    yeah, but he'll be lucky to make it through the season healthy.

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

bills want andrew luck, they going all out...
    The Bills have Stevie Johnson and Parrish who is well About what Evans was, He caught about as many passes and for about has many yards

Lee Evans hasn't caught more than 50 passes since the 2008 season he isn't a huge lose for the bills who have young WRs who are ready to replace him without them missing much.

and they could always use Brad Smith as a WR.

The Ravens howeve Need Evans to start for now while the rookie wideouts learn to play in the NFL he should catch more than 44 passes which is what I think he caught last season and gain around upward of 500 yards. Can't really say because I don't know if Torre Smith will be ready or if they will phase Lee Evans out if/when he is.
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

brad smith will be used as the wildcat along fred jackson and c.j. spiller. Is steve johnson the bills #1 reciever now?

I knew they cut 6'7 James Hardy... but he was and will be a bust.

sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

brad smith will be used as the wildcat along fred jackson and c.j. spiller. Is steve johnson the bills #1 reciever now?

I knew they cut 6'7 James Hardy... but he was and will be a bust.
    He caught more than 40+ more passes and 6 more TDs than any other Bills WR, so I would think so.

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

During the New York Giants' preseason game against the Carolina Panthers on Saturday night, Panthers linebacker Sean Ware blocked a field goal attempt by Lawrence Tynes, and in the process made helmet-to-thigh contact with the Scottish-born kicker. After the game, Tynes was nursing an injury, and incensed that a penalty was not called on Ware.

"What happened to the 'defenseless player' [rule]?" Tynes wondered rhetorically, per Ralph Vacchiano of the New York Daily News. "I mean, I don't care if he tipped the ball or not, you still shouldn't be able to hit a kicker with his plant foot on the ground."

"I never left my plant foot, so I don't understand where the hell the rule is," he added. "That was the epitome of the defenseless player."

Vacchiano passes along word from the team that Tynes has a "thigh contusion," but that the kicker left the locker room on crutches and will undergo an MRI on Sunday.
    awwww poor kicker!

You've Earned a Custom Title! Madbeats's Avatar

if T. Pryor somehow gets cleared for the supplemental draft, anyone think he'll get any takers?

Chargers sign back their starting LB Stephen Cooper! WOOT!

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Madbeats View Post
    if T. Pryor somehow gets cleared for the supplemental draft, anyone think he'll get any takers?
    Many scouts are skeptical of Pryor. Obviously he has skills, but he is way too immature right now. It would be smart of him to join the UFL or Canadian Football League to get caught up to where he needs to be. Remember, he hasn't played since last January whereas his fellow draftmates have (mostly) already played their first NFL game (even) though its pre-season...

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Many scouts are skeptical of Pryor. Obviously he has skills, but he is way too immature right now. It would be smart of him to join the UFL or Canadian Football League to get caught up to where he needs to be. Remember, he hasn't played since last January whereas his fellow draftmates have (mostly) already played their first NFL game (even) though its pre-season...
    He better be willing to play TE or WR word is people don't feel he will be much more than a athletic back up at QB

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar Augustus View Post
    He better be willing to play TE or WR word is people don't feel he will be much more than a athletic back up at QB
    He'd be a beast as a TE, im not so sure as a WR. If I had him on my team (well personally I wouldn't want him on my team) but i would make him a TE. He'd be like a JerMichael Finley type, create mismatches around the field.