User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 47

Thread: Boehner vs. Obama before Aug. 3

Re: Boehner vs. Obama before Aug. 3

ok. whatever you say toobs.

anyway, there's a reason they're called representatives.

if the majority of the country held some other view, so would the representatives. One of the two parties would hold that view, the other party would hold the opposite view. Everything "unimportant" sort've strays away from one of the two parties.

That was the original point. How is this doomed to failure?

I get it. Stop speaking up, stop paying attention.. stop giving a fuck.... be exactly like toobs

and it's doomed to failure

i agree

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDoWLesS View Post
    Obama's a moron for putting Medicare, Medicaid, and SS on the table. Boehner is a moron for thinking the ONLY government spending we should cut are the entitlement programs. Obama only wants a deal and dosn't seem too care about principle, Boehner is only looking out for the wealthy elite and D.C. insiders on the conservative side. We should raise the debt ceiling, restore the tax code to what it was under Clinton (top marginal from 35 to 39), eliminate the corporate loopholes and subsidies (i.e. big banks/oil companies), and end these goddamn wars in the middle east, and the wars at home (war on drugs, prison industrial complex, war on middle class people, etc.)

Vote for me!! lmao
    Of course boehner is about the rich elite in D.C.. He's a Republican. I covered their ideology in here... but you're pretty much on-point. However, I'm neutral about it.

What's worse.. cutting medicare and medicaid slightly... (some people will definitely have less quality lives for a little while because of this) OR........ fail the economy completely.

I dunno. Tough juggle.

Starve everyone in the country (except the rich) to rioting outside of their homes or cut entitlement programs and a few other things to guarantee limited spending.. aw heck. I just can't choose.

but in fact we shouldn't have to fucking choose.... our political parties did this to us, which brings us back to Toobs. Who the shit do we bother to blame? Dems or Repubs?

I say, Dems. Lol. With the help of some Republican initiative...

edit
    so whats this mean for us... it means we have to pay attention and vote people out of office who fail to represent what the people wish to have using their own hard-earned money (taxes).
    Last edited by ICWutUDidThur; July 24th, 2011 at 02:36 PM

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by ICWutUDidThur View Post
    ok. whatever you say toobs.

anyway, there's a reason they're called representatives.

if the majority of the country held some other view, so would the representatives. One of the two parties would hold that view, the other party would hold the opposite view. Everything "unimportant" sort've strays away from one of the two parties.

That was the original point. How is this doomed to failure?

I get it. Stop speaking up, stop paying attention.. stop giving a fuck.... be exactly like toobs

and it's doomed to failure

i agree
    you think your great at using people words against them..... but is easy to see you read something, then twist it into what you want to hear....

i didnt say that everyone should feel the way i do.....i simply said that i dont give a fuck anymore....im going to concern myself with myself, and my family....plain and simple....

what i mean by our political system was doomed to failure in the first place....
    is tyhese seperate parties with seperate agendas, fighting for power, and handing the power off to one another every so many years does nothing for the long haul.....it rearranges policies that work into policies that dont work.....it takes 8 years of fixing a problem and immediately starts creating the problem again once the opposite party is back in power....of course theres much more involved than just that....but you know what im getting at, and choose to act high and mighty instead...

if i want to not give a fuck anymore, and if i want to feel that our political system doesent work properly, thats my right....but as i said, thats ME PERSONALLY.....i never said everyone should think that way....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

that's where you're wrong. The representatives' jobs are to hold the view that you hold, toobs.

Not giving a fuck is like saying "do whatever the fuck you want. That's the right thing to do".

and it's not. they're called representatives toobs. lols.

Battle Record
    0-2

that's where you're wrong. The representatives' jobs are to hold the view that you hold, toobs.

Not giving a fuck is like saying "do whatever the fuck you want. That's the right thing to do".

and it's not. they're called representatives toobs. lols.
    i know what representatives are....i know how theyre supposed to work....but they do not work...

can you honestly sit here and tell me that the majority is being represented properly??? do you know more people that like what our government has been doing for the past 10-15 years than people who disagree???

and my not giving a fuck, isnt out of not liking the system...its out of me feeling this is all too far gone and beyond repair....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Let me tell you what I've seen of people

every single person in my whole entire life that I've ever met, hasn't cared.
    Then recently, people started caring.
    Then even more recently, politicians started acting like they represent something.

Now? I'm pretty sure that representatives give a shit as long as people do.

maybe im wrong tho. maybe representatives just do it for the lulz.

Of course boehner is about the rich elite in D.C.. He's a Republican. I covered their ideology in here... but you're pretty much on-point. However, I'm neutral about it.

What's worse.. cutting medicare and medicaid slightly... (some people will definitely have less quality lives for a little while because of this) OR........ fail the economy completely.

I dunno. Tough juggle.

Starve everyone in the country (except the rich) to rioting outside of their homes or cut entitlement programs and a few other things to guarantee limited spending.. aw heck. I just can't choose.

but in fact we shouldn't have to fucking choose.... our political parties did this to us, which brings us back to Toobs. Who the shit do we bother to blame? Dems or Repubs?

I say, Dems. Lol. With the help of some Republican initiative...

edit
    so whats this mean for us... it means we have to pay attention and vote people out of office who fail to represent what the people wish to have using their own hard-earned money (taxes).
    I;m not neutral at all, if I was in congress, I wouldn't vote to cut medicare, medicaid, or social security at all. There are so many other things we could do to cut spending really significantly that agreeing to a deal to cut them at all is just giving ammunition to the argument that entitlements (and only entitlements if you talk to most Republicans) are soley responsible for our debt crisis, when that argument is COMPLETELY untrue. I realize that if they don't pass a debt ceiling increase, it will be a disater, but I think it will be of equal or greater disaster to start chipping away at the "big 3". That's a road we can't afford to go down.

I'd propose voting for a clean extension of the debt ceiling with no other BS (from the right OR the left) attached to it. If Republicans want to insist on cutting the big 3 and ignoring all the other runaway spending there is out there to cut, than let the voters see that.
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

(republicans holds that entitlements) are solely responsible for our debt crisis, when that argument is COMPLETELY untrue
    hit the nail on the head... the Republicans believe in national security, the drug war, and other costly bullcrap that really needs to be stopped, rather than cutting back on entitlements.

A good solution? Ron Paul (pre-modern republican ideology) gave it.

Ron Paul says if we make him president, he will:

1) Declare bankruptcy
    2) Legalize marijuana and tax it
    3) Cease all unconstitutional wars immediately and split the drug war in half.

result? nation monetary problem solved.
    Last edited by ICWutUDidThur; July 24th, 2011 at 04:00 PM

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Both sides are f'd up...we need less politicians and more leaders!

Battle Record
    30-18

I have a brilliant idea.we should burn all the worlds money and abolish government (and all these bussinesses like mcdonalds and wal mart) and start trading wants and needs like food and minerals.where a mcdonalds building use to be is now a farm with crops and animals..then no more hunger and no more debt

right now the debate is this:

Obama will agree to sign in a cut to spending, but only if we tax the whole country a fair deal to produce a large amount of government money (to continue the current stuff he's running, which is spending massive amounts of money).

I think most Americans seem to miss the fact that Obama spends more than Bush.

Yes yes, I know one might argue that Bush caused it. But look, Boehner's onto something when he says you need to stop the bullshit.

It's no reason the Republicans don't want to pay for YOUR radical spending.

However, we're all suffering due to YOUR radical spending and the poor shouldn't be the only ones who pay. Therefore, I'm voting against Obama in 2012. The spending is out of control.

Yet the rich should have to pay SOMETHING.
    Last edited by ICWutUDidThur; July 26th, 2011 at 02:48 AM

At this current point, if I have to vote in a republican president.. I will encourage voting massive democrats into the house (unless the president is Ron Paul).

if Obama somehow wins... Vote in a different set of Republicans to replace the ones that have been in the house for many, many years. We must prove that voting means a fuck and that both parties are idiots.

We can't weed out the dumbasses if everyone's on the same side and isn't battling. When they battle, we see who stands where.

Keep up the posts yall

You've Earned a Custom Title!

At this current point, if I have to vote in a republican president.. I will encourage voting massive democrats into the house (unless the president is Ron Paul).

if Obama somehow wins... Vote in a different set of Republicans to replace the ones that have been in the house for many, many years. We must prove that voting means a fuck and that both parties are idiots.

We can't weed out the dumbasses if everyone's on the same side and isn't battling. When they battle, we see who stands where.

Keep up the posts yall
    Agreed! There needs to be balance in government, but the problem is really lobbyists and the fact that politicians are all owned by these groups. What we need is a real person, not a bought and paid for politician. (Getting tired so sorry if this is rambling crap! LOL!)

double post
    Last edited by ICWutUDidThur; July 27th, 2011 at 06:35 AM

Okay, to those of you who are keeping up with this commentary on the debates, or who are arguing outside of RapBattles, here's the proof and updates of all I've said up until this point, and more information on Ron Paul's contributions to the debates...

First of all, long video but majority of it is Obama.
    [youtube]R3kgbmB8S8c[/youtube]
    This proves what I said about Obama's take that he will agree to stop spending like such a radical fucker with the biggest credit card on earth if and only if we majorly tax $250,000+ income people every year. He uses a bunch of words and ignores the Republican side (as expected) to appeal to the poor (the majority).

Click this link to see an article showing that mathematically, Obama will vastly out-spend George Bush even without having to start wars.

Turns out that most people who own decent businesses (AND ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT HIRE 3-4 or MORE PEOPLE) make over $250,000 a year. Which is exactly why the Republican argument, under Boehner, says we cannot tax these businesses. They will lay off workers simply to balance their own personal budgets and by laying off workers, the businesses will not be able to sell as many products because even less people will have money.

Obama has been compared to FDR (longest lasting president in history, before 8 year limit was placed) for FDR's great "genius" with the economy. But if anyone does their research, they'd find that FDR extended the depression that was there when he took his office by simply printing and spending a ton of money.

As testified:
    Quote Originally Posted by May 1939, Treasury Secretary Henry Morgenthau
    "We are spending more money than we have ever spent before, and it does not work. ... I want to see this country prosperous. I want to see people get a job. I want to see people get enough to eat. We have never made good on our promises. ... I say after eight years of this administration we have just as much unemployment as when we started ... and an enormous debt, to boot."
    So continuing with Ron Paul's take. Skip to 16:06 of the video to get through a bunch of emotional hitler politician bullshit. Then what do you get? You get a dumbfuck opinion and learn that a suit and tie doesn't mean you know any fucking thing including your own name.

Now skip to 18:19 if you're interested in Boehner's response. He'll give all his information in the first two minutes, then switch to "bullshit emotion", where he says stuff like
    Quote Originally Posted by John Boehner
    I've always believed that the bigger the government, the smaller the people
    and finishes up with that in about five minutes. Cut it off at the end of that because, well, obviously, you're going to get the same dumbass and his uneducated fucking opinion about cocksucking.

Ron Paul talks about raising the debt limit in trade for spending cuts. Ron Paul believes, just like the rest of you in this thread, that the country is fucked. i gave his solutions above to fixing the nation. This is all you'll get of any substance from the link:
    Quote Originally Posted by link
    “I don’t take it seriously,” the Texas congressman said of Boehner’s demand. Paul predicted Congress would “go up to the last minute” before the Aug. 2 deadline and then raise the nation’s $14.3 trillion legal debt limit, yet fail to solve the problems underlying the nation’s soaring deficits.
    However, I personally think there's something in the negotiations of Boehner and Obama. Spending less is a motherfucking start. Whether or not our whole nation crashes (it probably will)... is a good, but moot point in comparison to the fact that we must act responsible. We must pay attention. to what's happening or we're fucking ourselves because representatives represent the people.

thanks yall

sorry for using RapBattles.com as a blog lol
    Last edited by ICWutUDidThur; July 27th, 2011 at 06:31 AM