User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 47

Thread: Boehner vs. Obama before Aug. 3

Boehner vs. Obama before Aug. 3

As some of you know and most of you don't care...

There's a big debate going on over the borrowing limit in the United States.

If we continue to borrow, and continue to allow the sitting whoever (who is obama anyway?) to spend at the rate he's spending.. (interesting shit)... like a credit card, the United States will not even be able to pay off the INTEREST from the loans we've received, even if we used 100% of our annual yearly income (made by working our butts off and selling products around the world)... therefore the whole economy will crash. Here's the interesting part... it's calculated to crash December, 2012. Lol, anyone?

anyway, let the ad pass by and watch this dude talk about it fo 10 fuckin minutes

(we both know youre just here to waste your time on this wack ass site anyway)

<object width="420" height="245" id="msnbc605889" classid="clsid<param name="movie" value="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" /><param name="FlashVars" value="launch=43861521&amp;width=420&amp;height=24 5" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><embed name="msnbc605889" src="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" width="420" height="245" FlashVars="launch=43861521&amp;width=420&amp;heigh t=245" allowscriptaccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed></object>

opinions?

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Re: Boehner vs. Obama before Aug. 3

It's really not the money that's being spent, and that the payment is due for money that was already spent. This really wouldn't and shouldn't be as big a deal as it is they raise the debt ceiling all the time they just did it not long ago for Bush. The republicans are just making a big to do about it. They are basically saying no to everything, no Taxes no closing loop holes for tax laws no they won't put anything on the table for cuts no no no no. Now There are issues with both sides but Really The Republicans are refusing to give up anything.
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

So your view is that the Republicans who said they'd raise the debt ceiling as long as the sitting presidential official makes some serious cuts to his absolutely radical spending (wtf? Half of what Bush spent in only a quarter of Bush's time, really?), are not willing to bend whatsoever to negotiations but they're blaming the Democrats saying that the Democrats won't bend.

Oh I get it. You're saying.. there's negotiations happening.

brilliant.

next

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by ICWutUDidThur View Post
    So your view is that the Republicans who said they'd raise the debt ceiling as long as the sitting presidential official makes some serious cuts to his absolutely radical spending (wtf? Half of what Bush spent in only a quarter of Bush's time, really?), are not willing to bend whatsoever to negotiations but they're blaming the Democrats saying that the Democrats won't bend.

Oh I get it. You're saying.. there's negotiations happening.

brilliant.

next
    No bitch I said there are no negotiations happening, The republicans refuse to raise taxes and they won't do anything that involves taxes, OR ANYTHING ELSE. They just want to win the PR war. They aren't Negotiating they are demanding everything from the Dems and are saying they won't give up anything when they got us here.

Plus there is a difference between the type of spending being done. For 1 Obama actually counts the wars in the budget something Bush didn't do, and he has to put money into the economy to keep it going and so on.

However if you've made up your mind no point in arguing. BTK will be here to help you feel like you're 100% right soon enough it that's what you're looking for.

Edit: Oh wait I just seen who you are, dude I don't feed trolls.
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

am I trolling? Nice deduction. You're the one calling me cursewords when I'm actually getting in on something that you have to use your brain for.

So let's sum up the situation.

Caesar: theres no negotiations hapnin
    Me: theres tough negotiations happening?
    Caesar: bitch, i sed theres no negotiations hapnin! troll!
    Me: ???

anyway,
    No, money from taxes do not have to be put back into the economy to keep it running and so on. The taxes are simply taxes taken on our daily activities. How long has it been since we've needed taxes to even have daily activities? Uhhh... never. Anyone remember the founding of this country? Back when people were saying governments should not tax their populace? Oh wate,

absorb everything into the government and then tax the government!

brilliant.

next?

really looking forward to more opinions but im out for the night.

Battle Record
    136-1
    Awards No Show LLL Season Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins

Boehner gave him the shaft

HA! ....ahhhh

Battle Record
    0-2

honestly, it doesent matter....

me personally, im going to enjoy America as it is, and how we have enjoyed it through our lives for as long as i can until it all falls apart....
    because that day is coming very soon....this country is fucked, and theres not a thing anyone can do about it....

republican this, democrat that....man who the fuck cares??? everyone is a bunch of assholes out for their own agenda....and in the end, everyone involved, is going to have their agenda shoved up their own ass....
    this has been coming for a long time, and anyone with half a brain would have known it years ago....

i feel sorry for my son.... because of the world he is going to have to live in when hes my age...

Battle Record
    1-1

Lol Sucks for Americans.. It really really does..
    Does China take over like.. half of the US?
    Givem the shitty states.. well.. the entire south.
    lol.. just playin.. loosin your panties back up.
    It's gonna suck to move.. to a foreign country..
    ..and watch my home go through a shitty generation.
    Dual Citizenship.. in Spain.. is somewhat comforting. =)
    We need to invent some shit.. like a new planet..
    and teleporting machines... and sell that shit to Asia..
    Go uncover Budha's remains.. and trade them for the great wall.
    ..then sell the great wall.. to korea..

*goes back to the wine cellar..fridge*

[YOUTUBE]_sH7mQArfas[/YOUTUBE]

Quote Originally Posted by Boobs View Post
    honestly, it doesent matter....

republican this, democrat that....man who the fuck cares??? everyone is a bunch of assholes out for their own agenda....
    It does matter, because republicans and democrats share two opposite ideologies that, in theory, could work for the economy. If they don't work for the economy, one of the groups should be abolished from power.

In this case, I hold that it's the democrats. They're absolutely radical at this point, comparable to a continuation of Bush's attempts to take away our liberty and privacy by establishing cameras on every road across the country and giving the government the legal ability to spy on anyone as well as break into American homes without court orders (patriot act).

The democrats have actually extended the patriot act. On top of it, their "scheme" to "revamp the economy" will actually just destroy either the economy or the government, or both. Anyone with papers showing that they've made it to highschool can clearly see that increased taxes upon government expansion (rapid) will completely wipe out the working class as well as our inflationary debt system of money.

The Republicans' modern-traditional ideology can be summarized as "keep the rich rich, because the rich own the businesses that give people jobs"... the Democrats (Clinton) established a Free-Trade agreement that gave our businesses the Right to leave this country and hire dirt-poor workers in China and India.

Whose to blame for that? UghGUhghgu.HgghgUHGughg. Bush?!??!

I'm 15% venting frustrations 85% laying this flat

Obama is a horrible president and should not under any circumstances get another term. Bush was a (puppet?) idiot who spent too much money to fight non-congressional sought (unconstitutional) wars based on hunches of our CIA and other intelligence agencies.

let's continue
    Last edited by ICWutUDidThur; July 24th, 2011 at 12:01 PM

Quote Originally Posted by ◄Patʁone► View Post
    Lol Sucks for Americans.. It really really does..
    Does China take over like.. half of the US?
    Givem the shitty states.. well.. the entire south.
    lol.. just playin.. loosin your panties back up.
    It's gonna suck to move.. to a foreign country..
    ..and watch my home go through a shitty generation.
    Dual Citizenship.. in Spain.. is somewhat comforting. =)
    We need to invent some shit.. like a new planet..
    and teleporting machines... and sell that shit to Asia..
    Go uncover Budha's remains.. and trade them for the great wall.
    ..then sell the great wall.. to korea..

*goes back to the wine cellar..fridge*
    can i have some of what your on?

Battle Record
    0-2

It does matter, because republicans and democrats share two opposite ideologies that, in theory, could work for the economy. If they don't work for the economy, one of the groups should be abolished from power.

In this case, I hold that it's the democrats. They're absolutely radical at this point, comparable to a continuation of Bush's attempts to take away our liberty and privacy by establishing cameras on every road across the country and giving the government the legal ability to spy on anyone as well as break into American homes without court orders (patriot act).

The democrats have actually extended the patriot act. On top of it, their "scheme" to "revamp the economy" will actually just destroy either the economy or the government, or both. Anyone with papers showing that they've made it to highschool can clearly see that increased taxes upon government expansion (rapid) will completely wipe out the working class as well as our inflationary debt system of money.

The Republicans' modern-traditional ideology can be summarized as "keep the rich rich, because the rich own the businesses that give people jobs"... the Democrats (Clinton) established a Free-Trade agreement that gave our businesses the Right to leave this country and hire dirt-poor workers in China and India.

Whose to blame for that? UghGUhghgu.HgghgUHGughg. Bush?!??!

I'm 15% venting frustrations 85% laying this flat

Obama is a horrible president and should not under any circumstances get another term. Bush was a (puppet?) idiot who spent too much money to fight non-congressional sought (unconstitutional) wars based on hunches of our CIA and other intelligence agencies.

let's continue
    your missing my point.... republicans/democrats who the fuck cares is what i said, because its too far gone to fix....
    not only our economy but our relations with the rest of the world as well....theres sooooo many fucking tragedies that could happen to this country at this point.....and whats worse, is that most of the world will feel the impact of it as well...

therefore, i dont give a fuck anymore....im going to enjoy my so called American freedom while its still there....

you pay close attention to a room full of uptight assholes arguing, while i try to enjoy myself....

i do agree republicans have a far better way of handling the economy though....

your last sentence sums up what I replied with.

"Who the fuck cares?"
    reply: "You should".
    "No, but republicans are better"
    reply: "ok."

thanks toobs

Battle Record
    0-2

your last sentence sums up what I replied with.

"Who the fuck cares?"
    reply: "You should".
    "No, but republicans are better"
    reply: "ok."

thanks toobs
    lmao nah man your generalizing my statement....

i said for the ECONOMY, republicans ideas are better....

i just recently stopped giving a fuck....i used to pay attention to this bullshit....

both political parties have good ideas, and bad ideas.....but theyre homophobia is too strong for them to just hold hands, filter out the bad ideas from both sides, and make it work.....

all in all, i dont even believe in our political system.....i feel it was destined to fail from the start....

we had a good ride though...

Obama's a moron for putting Medicare, Medicaid, and SS on the table. Boehner is a moron for thinking the ONLY government spending we should cut are the entitlement programs. Obama only wants a deal and dosn't seem too care about principle, Boehner is only looking out for the wealthy elite and D.C. insiders on the conservative side. We should raise the debt ceiling, restore the tax code to what it was under Clinton (top marginal from 35 to 39), eliminate the corporate loopholes and subsidies (i.e. big banks/oil companies), and end these goddamn wars in the middle east, and the wars at home (war on drugs, prison industrial complex, war on middle class people, etc.)

Vote for me!! lmao
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!