User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Birthday Wish

Kundalini Hustler ૐ Daughter of Gaia's Avatar
    "Welcome to Planet Earth. There is nothing that you cannot be, or do, or have."
    Battle Record
    0-1

Birthday Wish

And for your birthday wish, my darling…

I would like just a taste of your dream upon my lips, seal your mind with an unconditional kiss
    Then shift and uplift your heart to feelin’ bliss
    Take you on this magic carpet ride of mine then drink wine in the grapevine of the divine
    Life is what we design, beginning within the mind
    Blessed with success, manifest the best for my royal highness of the lioness kindness
    I deliver what is promised thru every prayer and compromise
    Joy is the feeling of being free and will one day get you singing this song right along with me…
    While it plays on the radio on our way to Yellowstone, riding in our new Chevy Tahoe, is how we’ll roll
    Look within to awaken and see to believe in the beauty that is you
    Remember to always stay true and I will do the same too
    Love is energy so feel it in everything, even your spirit I’ve come to adorn
    Whispering my sweet nothings about how much I’ve been missin’ you since I was born
    You are the inspiration to my every song and poem, incase you didn’t know
    Words spoken from the heart of my own and flow to where you sit on your throne
    A sacred place we can call, Om sweet Home
    Courage is felt through compassion to live a life with passion…
    Can you just imagine, making and creating love in our new mansion?
    Luxurious green acres of dreamscapes
    Unfold into shapes of what our minds can create, even our own, Heaven on Earth, real-estate
    Make a wish, then blow out your candle on this birthday cake, then woo you to bathe in our own private lake
    Get drunk off of my magic love potion, dancing in the light of freedom with good fortune
    People, places and things, what will make your heart sing?
    Is how we put our dreams into motion and immerse every vision with emotion thru third eye notion
    Fight off your nightmares with these words of encouragement
    Let love be your nourishment for your seeds of dreams…
    To feed thy soul, reborn with a heart of gold, let your spirit unfold and your love outpour toward every goal
    You are my spark of inspiration thru divination for deliberate creation
    Change a nation thru my poetic sensation to prepare for this transformation
    The world is our stage, look within and dream big
    We are free to have or be anything we want to see and achieve
    Manifest a life of make-believe, good karma is what you’ll receive
    Everything is kundalini, energy life force, the source flowing thru you and me, including money, honey
    Life of abundance, living in prosperity shared in divine love, will always be leavin’ you feelin’ sunny
    You are a mind magnet, projecting every conscious fragment of life’s miracles, manifested magic
    Last edited by Daughter of Gaia; July 23rd, 2011 at 11:55 AM
    InFecKted Mushroom

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-1
    InFecKted Mushroom

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Re: Birthday Wish

sup luv, long time no see

This was very heart felt. Your imagery is always on point. Your words are very poetic but i think in your style of writing the issue of 'flow' will always be your weak side. I like how you just start at point A and flood out your emotion and deep inner thoughts all the way to point B.

You are very true to your words and i cant appreciate it enough when people open their hearts and let view the substance inside them. always, deep poetic . . . and i like that your posts stray away from normal structure and formats you commonly see in most peoples work (including mine) . . . come around more often. . . drop more often

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

You've Earned a Custom Title! 2XL's Avatar

liked the very poetic feel too it. Alot different from wat im used to reading on here which is good. imagery was on point. got some skillz

Battle Record
    42-28
    Awards Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 25+ Wins FL Champion

I was diggin this piece def could picture it your writting structure was also on point nice choice of wording & nice vision . keep it up i would like to read more from you .
    D O 0 O 0 M

MUSIC VIDEO^

I enjoyed this, I felt a mix between old slug mixed with the feeling tupacs verse about thugs mansion lol weird I know.

You have a tendency to step out of bounds with your syllable count, but like in slugs case, it's so much good, you can't really call it bad. Your poetic touch in this was beautiful, I don't see why it's getting slept on.

I think the only real thing you can do to enhance it is to just trim it down a little bit and have the real deep emotional parts flow from one to the other. I mean don't make it boring but you can lose certain things, like the Chevy Tahoe thing it was unnecessary imo. Things like that.

Thank you for the piece darlin' I enjoyed it.

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Masahiko View Post
    I enjoyed this, I felt a mix between old slug mixed with the feeling tupacs verse about thugs mansion lol weird I know.

You have a tendency to step out of bounds with your syllable count, but like in slugs case, it's so much good, you can't really call it bad. Your poetic touch in this was beautiful, I don't see why it's getting slept on.

I think the only real thing you can do to enhance it is to just trim it down a little bit and have the real deep emotional parts flow from one to the other. I mean don't make it boring but you can lose certain things, like the Chevy Tahoe thing it was unnecessary imo. Things like that.

Thank you for the piece darlin' I enjoyed it.
    This piece I've written for my girlfriend last year for her birthday. I won't go into much detail, but I've started to do some dabbling into manifesting thru thought/feeling and started studying quantum physics and such a few years prior to this piece. We decided to manifest our 'dream puppy' (An all white Siberian Husky). We found a picture of one and tacked onto a board where we could look at it everyday to focus our intentions. Yes, it would just be easier to look online, find one for that would be expensive and have it shipped to us, without knowing whether or not it came from a puppy mill. However, in our case, we wanted the universe to do it's magic and deliver us our 'desire' (puppy). My girlfriend decided that we should volunteer at the animal shelter. We used to talk about the puppy we wanted while we were there on and off. A week or two passed and an prison inmate who was working off his sentence came up to us and gave us a phone number to a breeder he heard whom had one white husky puppy left. So we picked him up that night for only $300, pure breed with papers and got to see the parents onsite and the breeder lived down the road from us. Cool. So the 'Chevy Tahoe' was one of her intentions to manifest, so I threw it in there so it felt personal to her... and thus far, it's been a cool ride.

I agree, the structure of the piece drags on on some parts, but I was fairly new to writing poetry and still finding my niche. Thank you kindly for the feedback. Love.
    InFecKted Mushroom

The beginning through me off for some reason it looked like you were searching for a beginning to this too hard or not hard enough... but you did what you intended to do you kept me readin.. vocabulary is insane

You've Earned a Custom Title! InCizion's Avatar

Love is energy so feel it in everything, even your spirit I’ve come to adorn
    Whispering my sweet nothings about how much I’ve been missin’ you since I was born
    You are the inspiration to my every song and poem, incase you didn’t know
    Words spoken from the heart of my own and flow to where you sit on your throne
    A sacred place we can call, Om sweet Home
    Courage is felt through compassion to live a life with passion…
    Can you just imagine, making and creating love in our new mansion?
    Luxurious green acres of dreamscapes
    Unfold into shapes of what our minds can create, even our own, Heaven on Earth, real-estate
    Make a wish, then blow out your candle on this birthday cake, then woo you to bathe in our own private lake

I liked this part.... This had a poetic feel to it. If you were trying to be more poetic than this was nice.. If you were aiming for a Hip Hop feel than I felt some lines were long....

nice read.... I'm sure your girlfriend loved it....and I hope you got some...