User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 41

Thread: Rishi P - She Should Know (Album Track)

Get Familiar

Rishi P - She Should Know (Album Track)

[YOUTUBE]HRb9eOVbK8I[/YOUTUBE]

[SOUNDCLICK]10770364[/SOUNDCLICK]

Another one off the album here. A story telling track and no this is not about me and is all made up but def can see this happening in real life. Had my homie sample a Staind track all the way throughout on the verses and hook

Feed Links
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...568/index.html
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...284/index.html

Drop Links!
    Real life experiences told through music

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Re: Rishi P - She Should Know (Album Track)

This is ill homie. I'm feeling the sample and I'm glad you also threw the hook from the original song in there. It makes the track standout. Great storytelling and emotion. The story was captivating. You really did a good job here. The ending to the last verse was really dope. I like how you ended it. The yelling towards the end was a nice touch. Good shit. One more thing are all the tracks on the album storytelling songs? Return the favor http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...073/index.html

Get Familiar

^ lol why don't you check it out and find out

nah lol def not all story telling albums pretty diverse imo...this was the only "story telling" one I guess you can say all others are real stories of me explaining what I been through in past 10 years up until now, basically letting ppl know who Rishi P is...hard to explain it I guess, jus give album a run i'm sure u won't be disappointed if u are jus hit delete lol

i'll hit ur link tomorrow i'm about to pass out thanks for the spin!
    Last edited by Rishi P; July 20th, 2011 at 11:43 PM

Beat has a nice rock to it...flow is rockin nicely with the beat
    Sampled hook sounds fine

I won't comment on the story because I honestly don't really listen to lyrics in songs...I listen to mechanics and the MUSIC created by the voice...the only time I notice lyrics is if something really, REALLY jumps out at me...and, with that said, nothing was amazing here...story seemed sound...but it's stock n standard affair for me.

Good overall drop tho

Q DA GAWD

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

beat was good, real good for a story telling track, i like this man, got pretty good flow, delivery is good,love when ya get mad at the end that was perfect.... i like the story, and def could see it being true
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...

Get Familiar

Thx for feed

wasnt digging the beat. Diddnt seemed polished. your flow was on beat wasnt smooth enough for me though. Lyrics were honest and meaningful. I dig that. Your delivery was good too but I felt the emotion wasnt channeled the right way. Chorus wasnt feeling...overall it twas a decent track.

rtf please:http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...974/index.html

Cool lil story joint here. Delivery could have been better. Quality coulda been a lil better. Digging the hook. Cool shit overall.

Get Familiar

promo hit u back anon up another link for me zshare aint work...upp keep dropping links tho

Deific Ink Entertainment Joel Venom's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-3

your flow definitely needed to be better towards the second verse but the mixing and the beat were decent for the most part,good story telling in this song right here tho. keep it up rishi.

I fixed my link bro hit me back up lol....

Get Familiar

Iigh I got u tonight

Dope song, first one we recorded for the album. Deff did your thing on it, came out ill for sure. Those saying the quality could be better, hope your bumping the soundclick link because youtube obviously lowers quality pretty significantly.

Good shit man, keep spreading this! If you haven't downloaded his album, DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

yo I think is hot. the quality is immaculate... who mastered this? the story is cool... you got a unique style I dig that... the sample was done very well imo, shit is illy.

the 3rd verse is my favorite, i like the conclusion and the raw emotion you show at the end of the verse.

dope drop man. u workin on another project now?
    Milk Man

damn really dope dude....great mastering, quality is definitely on point. did you do that all yourself? whats your software?...told the story well and very clearly...very emotional...i liked the beat/sample too

sick shit....might check out the rest of the album after that

8.5/10 and thats being overly critical lol. keep it up