User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: Photography

sociopathic necrophiliac StitchiZ's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-7

Photography

So I wanted to up my game and have been looking at courses I can do from home, out of all of them I liked the idea of photography so I have ordered more info on the course. It's a full course that will get me qualifications for that line of work.

I will need my own camera, and have my eye on the Nikon D5000.

Just wondering if any of you have any experience with these type of "do at home courses". Or if you know anybody who has taken 1/is a photographer.
    Last edited by StitchiZ; July 17th, 2011 at 03:58 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[SOUNDCLICK]10412344[/SOUNDCLICK]

Re: Photography

My homie can shoot some damn good photos. He draws but also is pretty good at taking live shots. I'm gonna get him to shoot something for my album cover.
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    7-7

Lol cool, doesnt help me with tips tho

Quote Originally Posted by StitchiZ View Post
    Lol cool, doesnt help me with tips tho
    Just get the camera and practice with it, no need to take an online course (unless it's free).

Battle Record
    7-7

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDoWLesS View Post
    Just get the camera and practice with it, no need to take an online course (unless it's free).
    no it's not free...but at the end I get qualifications that i can use to get a better job than i have now

no it's not free...but at the end I get qualifications that i can use to get a better job than i have now
    Ahhh, you didn't mention you wanted to become a professional photographer. That's a bit different.

Battle Record
    7-7

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDoWLesS View Post
    Ahhh, you didn't mention you wanted to become a professional photographer. That's a bit different.
    Lol, i'll edit that in to the OP

Lol, i'll edit that in to the OP
    It's all good man. You been doing this for a while or just starting out?

Battle Record
    7-7

Yeah I guess I have been doin it for a while, I like takin pics, but this is a bit more complex, you have to use different lenses, and also the course includes a full explination of photoshop, they set you asignments and you have to photograph and edit with PS and then submit them.... so on that level im a total novice lol, but I do like taking photos

Yeah I guess I have been doin it for a while, I like takin pics, but this is a bit more complex, you have to use different lenses, and also the course includes a full explination of photoshop, they set you asignments and you have to photograph and edit with PS and then submit them.... so on that level im a total novice lol, but I do like taking photos
    That's whats up. I took a course in HS and learned how to develop photos in the dark room and all that. Was pretty awesome once you get the hang of it. This sounds like it might be more digital though.

Battle Record
    12-8

The Nikon D5000 is a Dope ass camera. Canon Rebels are also nice.

Photography is less about classes, and more about doing. You learn your camera best by just going out and doing shit. But classes will help teach you what kind of shots to look for, what looks best, etc.

I love photography. I just need a new camera. I have a Nikon P100. One of the best P&S cameras out.. but there's just nothing like a DSLR.

Battle Record
    26-9
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion PC HOF PS HOF PS Season champ OM HOF Legendary PC

wife and I do it for a hobby. D5000 is a good entry level camera if you've done photography before OR you're 100% ready to go balls to the wall.
    DVDs comes with the camera will show you how to use things... look up certain vocab words and idioms of photography... you'll figure it out fast.

I'd go get a few books from the library/amazon and just go take pictures... meditate on what's aesthetically pleasing to you, what seems cliche, and what you're interested in.

A lot of friends are professionals and one of them told me the best photographer has the biggest trash can.... you just gotta take pictures.

Battle Record
    12-8

^Word @ that. That's my number 1 rule in Photography. Take more pictures than you need. Normally on an average shoot for me.. I'll take 50+ pictures. Out of those, I'll only like/use less than 5 of them. Even after toying with things in Photoshop.

It's just the nature of the business.

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

Yep, always take more photos than you need, im not really a photographer, all i do is take pics of textures to use in graphic design, or some pic i need for some graphic design im doing.
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Battle Record
    0-2

hey...serious question...

what would be the best type of lens to take pictures of my cock?