Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 115

Thread: Abortion story

sociopathic necrophiliac StitchiZ's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-7

Re: Abortion story

Quote Originally Posted by K-Tone View Post
    Now I realize not every child is going to grow to do that. But humans have emotions and feelings. Do bacteria?
    bacteria may not have feelings and emotions....but cows, chickens, pigs and sheep do.....so unless you're a vegetarian i would stfu lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[SOUNDCLICK]10412344[/SOUNDCLICK]

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

Alright, I will broaden my ideas, but realize that in the past 12 months I've become the exact opposite of who I was 12 months ago. That's a lot of change and I've changed and acknowledged a lot of different views. And the viruses. A virus isn't going to grow up to be a president of a powerful nation or make a change that effect everyone. Now I realize not every child is going to grow to do that. But humans have emotions and feelings. Do bacteria?
    that virus can evolve to be the scourge of the planet.

humans have emotions and feelings, a fetus doesn't
    De Kapitein

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly Spanjanian View Post
    do you wash your hands? you know you're killing millions of bacteria. You know that car you drive, it's killing vegetation. You know that bug you stepped on as a kid, it had a life.

don't use that bullshit reasoning.
    You and Casey Anthony should hook up.
    I can't believe I logged in.

Battle Record
    4-4

Quote Originally Posted by Rey View Post
    Fuck outta here.

Battle Record
    7-7

Thats quite a cold hearted - backhanded insult for a christian

nice counter argument

i can only expect as much from a dumb fuck
    De Kapitein

Quote Originally Posted by StitchiZ View Post
    Thats quite a cold hearted - backhanded insult for a christian
    calm down stitchiz, i know what you want to do; but by using that as a counter, only shows that he has no way to argue past that.

he's a idiot that has been exposed before. Trolling him would be too simple, but i'll take the satisfaction in knowing that he had to respond like that.
    De Kapitein

I Get My Own Title? Cool. DJ Breeze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Shiftee View Post
    Fetuses don't have emotions or feelings actually...
    Fetuses will grow and have emotion. Bacteria won't. And he could grow up to be a mass murdering and a rapist, arsonist and drug dealer. He could also grow up to be the next Barack Obama or Tupac Shakur or Plate or worst of all, George Bush. It's their choice what they do with their live, but aborting it makes it so they don't have a chance to do something positive, or negative with their life. But, I'd rather not bring a child into this world full of assholes and fake-ass bitches and scandalous bitches.

Battle Record
    7-7

i'll take the satisfaction in knowing that he had to respond like that.
    Fair enough, i'll do the same lol

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Abortion is a sensitive subject ultimately the decision should be made by the people who are effected. You sit down you tal about it you do whats best your your family or lack there of. people will have different reasons and view points and to each their own.

I would want to keep my child I believe but who knows if there is a problem I may need to make a decision. I know a healthy child is expensive if there was a major problem I may need to consider the other route.
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?

Fetuses will grow and have emotion. Bacteria won't. And he could grow up to be a mass murdering and a rapist, arsonist and drug dealer. He could also grow up to be the next Barack Obama or Tupac Shakur or Plate or worst of all, George Bush. It's their choice what they do with their live, but aborting it makes it so they don't have a chance to do something positive, or negative with their life. But, I'd rather not bring a child into this world full of assholes and fake-ass bitches and scandalous bitches.
    lmao naive

you do know that you're the descendant of a bacteria right? Again who's being effected by this abortion: you or the fetus?
    De Kapitein

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Wow you guys are up tight, you can't take a joke? I can't joke because I'm a Christian? I have my views on abortion and you have yours, what pisses you off is that you want everyone to think like you, be like you and have the same beliefs as you.
    I can't believe I logged in.

I Get My Own Title? Cool. DJ Breeze's Avatar

lmao naive

you do know that you're the descendant of a bacteria right? Again who's being effected by this abortion: you or the fetus?
    I'd say the fetus is more effected by it. Maybe not emotionally, but I feel strongly about things. And I didn't know that I was a descendant of bacteria. I never payed attention in science class. But thank you for informing me.

Battle Record
    7-7

Wow you guys are up tight, you can't take a joke? I can't joke because I'm a Christian?
    No, i take it back.... I find it hard to believe you could make a joke like that when you have such high moral standards, and a life form is a life form... But you wanna' crack jokes about a dead baby

Wow you guys are up tight, you can't take a joke? I can't joke because I'm a Christian? I have my views on abortion and you have yours, what pisses you off is that you want everyone to think like you, be like you and have the same beliefs as you.
    presumptuous for you think I wouldn't find that comment offensive

I have no problem with you being a christian. I simply don't. I think spoken is a really cool dude, he's a christian. I'm cool with philly, he's a muslim. We coexist through our differences, simply because I can understand their reasoning.

I have a problem with people like YOU. People who misinterpret facts as a belief system.

I despise idiots, which is what you are.
    De Kapitein