User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 115

Thread: Abortion story

I Get My Own Title? Cool. DJ Breeze's Avatar

Re: Abortion story

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly Spanjanian View Post
    i find no sense in arguing with a 14 year old who has no idea what he is talking about, but i'm doing it anyways.

no body is murdering babies after they are born.
    "omgz i don't know the difference between an embryo and baby"
    I do know the difference between and embryo and a baby. My point is an embryo because a baby, which is a living thing. And making a living thing not live is killing it. And what does my age have to do with anything? It wouldn't matter if I was 22 so why do you feel the need to harass me over my age?

sociopathic necrophiliac StitchiZ's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-7

Quote Originally Posted by Rey View Post
    I don't care how small the fetus is, a life form is a life form. Anyway abortion is another system for population control.
    If a life form is a life form, you better invent some hover boots, cuse' you step on and kill millions on life forms every year lol....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[SOUNDCLICK]10412344[/SOUNDCLICK]

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rey View Post
    I understand in her case, but at the same time, they will go on living wondering what if the baby would have lived? Doctors are not always right, they make plenty mistakes. They should have at least gave it a shot and see if the baby would actually make it. I am not for abortion, but I do understand that sometimes women can go through medical compilations and she could die along with the baby, it's touchy subject and a hard decision to make. I don't care how small the fetus is, a life form is a life form. Anyway abortion is another system for population control.

do you wash your hands? you know you're killing millions of bacteria. You know that car you drive, it's killing vegetation. You know that bug you stepped on as a kid, it had a life.

don't use that bullshit reasoning.
    De Kapitein

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    4-4

Quote Originally Posted by K-Tone View Post
    And as for the Africa thing, I agree. I have no problems aborting a child if it had to live in Africa, because then it's death wouldn't be as painful and miserable.
    That's pretty racist but all right.

Battle Record
    4-4

*alright

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Shiftee View Post
    Why you been actin' all soft and shit?
    Because I am soft. I'm not some hard-ass individual in reality. I'm emotional and caring and have a generous, big heart. I come across as a gangsta or a thug or someone hard on the outside, but I'm not. And I feel for life. A life form is a life. Like Rey said.

Battle Record
    7-7

I come across as a gangsta or a thug or someone hard on the outside, .
    really?.........

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

I do know the difference between and embryo and a baby. My point is an embryo because a baby, which is a living thing. And making a living thing not live is killing it. And what does my age have to do with anything? It wouldn't matter if I was 22 so why do you feel the need to harass me over my age?
    because you're young and naive, but assume that we're on the ones who won't change. You're the one who needs to broaden your ideas( well so do we, but you're incapable of seeing reason).

again I use the same defense as I used against rey: do you care that millions of viruses are dying at this moment scumming to newtons second law of thermodynamics? Do you care that you've probably killed billions of life forms since you've been conceived?

who's abortion really effecting, the unborn fetus or you?
    De Kapitein

Quote Originally Posted by StitchiZ View Post
    really?.........
    Not to people that appose me. But ask people that actually know me on good terms. People always tell me I'm a g. Hell, even people I don't know. But I don't think I am.

chill
    Battle Record
    41-18
    Awards 25+ Wins

abortion should be legal imo... a lot less dumbasses would be populating the earth

personally i wouldn't want my seed aborted tho
    She said I could sleep on the couch
    By 2 am, I was diggin her out

Battle Record
    7-7

Quote Originally Posted by Sobe View Post
    abortion should be legal imo... a lot less dumbasses would be populating the earth
    it is

chill
    Battle Record
    41-18
    Awards 25+ Wins

let me rephrase

more people should have abortions
    She said I could sleep on the couch
    By 2 am, I was diggin her out

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly Spanjanian View Post
    because you're young and naive, but assume that we're on the ones who won't change. You're the one who needs to broaden your ideas( well so do we, but you're incapable of seeing reason).

again I use the same defense as I used against rey: do you care that millions of viruses are dying at this moment scumming to newtons second law of thermodynamics? Do you care that you've probably killed billions of life forms since you've been conceived?

who's abortion really effecting, the unborn fetus or you?
    Alright, I will broaden my ideas, but realize that in the past 12 months I've become the exact opposite of who I was 12 months ago. That's a lot of change and I've changed and acknowledged a lot of different views. And the viruses. A virus isn't going to grow up to be a president of a powerful nation or make a change that effect everyone. Now I realize not every child is going to grow to do that. But humans have emotions and feelings. Do bacteria?

Battle Record
    4-4

Alright, I will broaden my ideas, but realize that in the past 12 months I've become the exact opposite of who I was 12 months ago. That's a lot of change and I've changed and acknowledged a lot of different views. And the viruses. A virus isn't going to grow up to be a president of a powerful nation or make a change that effect everyone. Now I realize not every child is going to grow to do that. But humans have emotions and feelings. Do bacteria?
    Fetuses don't have emotions or feelings actually...

Battle Record
    4-4

By the way, that fetus could also grow up to be the next Jeffrey Dahmer so your argument is invalid.