User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 115

Thread: Abortion story

sociopathic necrophiliac StitchiZ's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-7

Abortion story

So I was at the hospital with my girl today for our 12 week scan. The maternity ward where they do the scans is right next to the bit where they do STD tests and abortions... There were some assholes outside protesting shouting abuse at people walking in (even though it's illegal here, I don't think they had been there long).... But they fucked with the wrong guy..

So they start shouting at this woman who was clearly in tears, and I was about to shout and tell them to leave her alone, when her bf/husband came storming out of nowhere, lookin like he was bout' to kill them... so I thought i'd stick around and watch, but he started explain that his girl was advised to have the abortion by the hospital because there was a high chance that it would die inside her, he said they are both devostated and wanted the baby, now they have lost it, and these pricks are calling them murderes...

I figured it would shut the protestors up, but they started saying that they should have left the baby as it was and let fate take care of it.... the dude and his girl walked away, the woman looked traumatised... I felt really bad for them...

Then the police turned up and told them to leave, so i left...

So was just wondering, what's everybodys view on abortion?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[SOUNDCLICK]10412344[/SOUNDCLICK]

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-4

Re: Abortion story

Ya see, that's why I say abortion is ok in certain circumstances.

Battle Record
    2-3

It should of been performed on you, your not the first one to make this thread, dumb bitch.
    I'm back bitches!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    7-7

Quote Originally Posted by B.Nutz View Post
    your not the first one to make this thread, dumb bitch.
    This is what i SAW today when i was at the hospital dumb bitch

Battle Record
    2-3

Quote Originally Posted by StitchiZ View Post
    This is what i SAW today when i was at the hospital dumb bitch
    Ah, fucking Ipod touch. Didn't show the full OP. Aight.
    I'm back bitches!

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    2-13

you know.... there a full episode of penn and teller: bullshit that looks on both side..... should google it if your interested....

SirVent
    Battle Record
    13-2
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF PC HOF SOTW

Abortion story

If the baby is more likely to die inside, it's better to get it aborted so that the parents don't get even more attached.

Now certain aspects of abortion I agree on, if the girl was raped she shouldn't have to be reminded of it every (adoption could even be considered)

And to the people who aren't financially set or fit to be parents- they shouldn't be but again adoption would be best here.

But there's always different cases as to why people are pro and those who are anti. Now, myself I'm in the middle on the whole abortion topic. If the reasoning is justified then I can see maybe where they're coming from, but if they just do it with no reason then it bothers me.

the theory of cause and effect is flawed,
    we expect the outcome to mirror the struggle, that's wrong.

Battle Record
    7-7

Quote Originally Posted by Jukon View Post
    If the reasoning is justified then I can see maybe where they're coming from, but if they just do it with no reason then it bothers me.

yeah, like if they use it as a form of contraception, that's just wrong... But I mean this chick today had as good a reason as any, and after her bf explained these pro life fucks still didnt care...it really pised me off

Battle Record
    7-7

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMetric View Post
    you know.... there a full episode of penn and teller: bullshit that looks on both side..... should google it if your interested....
    lookin for it on youtube now.... i've never really given abortion much thought...but after seeing that I don't think people should be allowed to stand outside hurling abuse at people when they don't know the story

SirVent
    Battle Record
    13-2

Abortion story

Quote Originally Posted by StitchiZ View Post
    yeah, like if they use it as a form of contraception, that's just wrong... But I mean this chick today had as good a reason as any, and after her bf explained these pro life fucks still didnt care...it really pised me off
    Yeah man, people just don't give a fuck anymore these days. All their care about is what they're fighting against, whether it offends people or not they just don't care. And it's a shame to be honest. I can see why you'd be pissed, ive never witnessed it but i feel I would've reacted the same way.

I Get My Own Title? Cool. DJ Breeze's Avatar

I think abortion is wrong. Go ahead and hate on me. But it is murder. You can't say it's not. Your killing something that hasn't ever had a chance to live it's life and do something. Then again with the world the way it is, I don't blame people. But if you can't have a child, put it up for adoption and let someone who can't have a child raise one. But if there's a high chance the fetus would die in the mother, then it would be stupid not to abort it because that is going to cause the mother a lot of physical pain and could possibly end her life.

Battle Record
    7-7

Quote Originally Posted by K-Tone View Post
    I think abortion is wrong. Go ahead and hate on me. But it is murder..
    It's not actually murder, a fetus isn't a baby... there IS a difference, so by them standards, every time you jack off and shoot your load, you are killing millions of children lol

SirVent
    Battle Record
    13-2

Abortion story

Lmao kinda true

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

i'm totally fine abortion

I think who call it murder have not looked at the bigger picture, or given any serious thought to the matter.

De Kapitein

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

i'm totally fine abortion

I think who call it murder have not looked at the bigger picture, or given any serious thought to the matter.

De Kapitein