User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 39

Thread: Rishi P - I'm Sorry (Album Track)

Get Familiar

Rishi P - I'm Sorry (Album Track)

[YOUTUBE]c22zr_uOe_g[/YOUTUBE]

[soundclick]10770350[/soundclick]

Another one off the album...very deep/personal one that I'm sure a lot of people can relate to. Check out the album @ www.thefnspot.com/takealookinside

Links
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...69#post8165769
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...269/index.html
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...347/index.html

As always drop links and I got you
    Real life experiences told through music

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Re: Rishi P - I'm Sorry (Album Track)

Diggin this family. hook is EPIC!!!! Love your flow. Beat is rediculous. keep it up homie. thankz for sharin'

Soule

Beat is chronic homie n that hook is delicious. Delivery is real clean. Lyrics are pretty powerful. Diggin this track a lot.

I like the sample in the hook...it sounds nice and fits the atmosphere of the beat itself

Your flow is good...one thing tho, Rish...I would say there are certain words you slur...work on those specific words...There are tricks and tools to perfect speech...I mean, I'm nitpicking here because this is dope overall...but, what's wrong with striving for perfection?

Good lyrical content and a solid overall track.

Q DA GAWD

listening....beats dope...intro is nicebeat made it powerfull sounding....i think i left feed on this when u put ur whole album up....but verse starts....like i said before i think u need to work on ur delivery cuz it sounds like ur reading....but the lyrics are deep...and ur flow is nice...and the hook is fucking dope... 2nd verse... i think ur savrificeing witty line for deepness which is aight just dont make a habbit of it...people who can mix the two styles are the shit...but i can feel this for the most part...just some of ur words sound un-natural sounding....
    do ur thing man

Get Familiar

thanks for feed fellas

I like the beat. The sample is hot. The switchup for the verses I'm not really feeling though. It's kinda weird but I guess it goes for what you were aiming for. Anyways you got a nice delivery but it does kinda sound like you're reading off a paper at times. It didn't hurt the track that much though just try sounding more natural. Your lyricsm was nice. Great imagery. You painted a picture with your words which is always a good thing. Return the favor http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...622/index.html

vibing this beat striaght up man got this on my playlist on my phone lol

some real shit again man deep and emotional fucking sick man..

bars hit hard man nice setups for the hooks fit in dope!

obviously the vocal quality is top man

dope drop id vote this for SOTW for realz

rtf http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...963/index.html
    Youtube - JMIN SCHOBS
    Spotify - JMIN SCHOBS
    AMAZON - JMIN SCHOBS
    AppleMusic - JMIN MUSIC
    Ect...... JMIN SCHOBS

this a good feel to it, the presence feels strong, what I like most is the story ur study bring in good detail, and rhyme structure to explain wat ur feeln...The chorus is ok, but really I wish the sample was a lil louder cuz I cant hear but its not reaching me as it should, but it prob came premade neway...Overall really good track like the lyrics, good emotion..nice album track

Life Lessons Volume 1 Mixtape:

Battle Record
    7-6

cool beat man. Pretty cool rhyme schemes. i dig the lyrics, real heartfelt stuff. The mix is soundin' pretty nice. I like that little delay on the hook too. Really like that second verse. Ended that one on a real strong note. 3rd verse is super cool too. Sounds like a real addiction man. Dope song. Hope everything works out man. Only thing I can find that I'm not digging is the slurred words. I don't know, maybe you were drunk when you recorded, but some words are hard to distinguish and ran into others. Dope song tho!

Please return the favor and hit up my track
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...var=&p=8167628
    Follow at

Music --->>>>

Get Familiar

Thanks for all feed fellas, and yes def a very hard track to do in terms of writing and recording it...and no i was not drunk when doing this...I actually don't even drink anymore if you listen to the album you'll hear rest of story...but yeah nah thank god no more drinking i'm doing good thanks for concern

and werd to Jmin on that SOTW lol i was hoping someone would say that cuz this is def one of my personal favs off my album so lets goooooooo )

all inks hit

Get Familiar

upping this....def dont' sleep on this one

leave links

i'll try to hit some more tracks soon

Battle Record
    8-2

beats pretty good. lyrical content is really good, your flow combines with it really well..cant say its the most original song i've ever heard, but the content does hit its mark..the first verse was really good, i think you kinda fall off a little bit towards the end of the second, but its not bad..through the third i feel like the content is getting a little redundant, but still makes for a good song either way..not bad man..

You've Earned a Custom Title! Mat Grimes's Avatar
    Battle Record
    5-1

The beat is really good, nice quality. Loving the hook. good flow and overall production. I really like this hook, its tight. Digging the lyrics too. Good shit man

Leave some feedback on my music video please
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...460/index.html

I have to agree with what everyone has said this is some real heartfelt stuff I'm diggin da the emotion u put in this, da beat is not bad, and da delivery is nice
    overall great song
    RTF: http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...var=&p=8170126