User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 40

Thread: Tunechi's Back!!!! Off "Sorry For the Wait"

Battle Record
    12-18

Re: Tunechi's Back!!!! Off "Sorry For the Wait"

Quote Originally Posted by Leonidas View Post
    Anyone's an idiot if they believe for a second that Lil Wayne will retire anytime within the next 3-4 years.
    So we shouldn't believe what lil Wayne says then? Cus I'm not just talking out my ass & you already said before you knew about this for months.. Are you saying you don't believe what your idol says?

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Tebo View Post
    So we shouldn't believe what lil Wayne says then? Cus I'm not just talking out my ass & you already said before you knew about this for months.. Are you saying you don't believe what your idol says?
    Jay's really retired too
    RB OG Triple OG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    12-18

so your saying lil Wayne is just copying Jay Z like he always does?

I guess I have to agree with you CAS.

& no, he's not on Eminem or Jay Z level, theres actually proof of them being at the top of rap... there's more proof Wayne is a biter than proof of him being on their level
    Last edited by Tebo; July 11th, 2011 at 12:56 AM

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Take stuff however you wanna take it Tebo lol...I guess you can always see the world however you specifically wanna see it.

I know if there was a rapper though who wasn't considered to "be on my level" and constantly copied me somehow, I definitely wouldn't be a fan of his and work with him. I guess Jay doesn't even see it from your viewpoint though lol

#twiststufftomakeitfitintoselfventinghate
    RB OG Triple OG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-3

Young money is where I wanna be signed.
    Great opportunities and good drugs

Heart break next up

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

But lulz at you taking my statement "Jay's retired too " and trying to contort it to Lil Wayne copying Jay...Made me chuckle

I guess Wacka Flocka was copying Jay, and 50 was copying Jay too..And Jay copied Brett Favre...And they all copied everyone else in the world who said they were going to retire lmao.

You go so far out on a limb with your posts when it comes to your hate for Lil Wayne it's funny.
    RB OG Triple OG

Battle Record
    12-18

Take stuff however you wanna take it Tebo lol...I guess you can always see the world however you specifically wanna see it.

I know if there was a rapper though who wasn't considered to "be on my level" and constantly copied me somehow, I definitely wouldn't be a fan of his and work with him. I guess Jay doesn't even see it from your viewpoint though lol

#twiststufftomakeitfitintoselfventinghate
    Your always gonna love Wayne. I'm always gonna 'hate' him.

I could go on & state how many more accomplishments Eminem & Jay Z have over him.. but what's the point, I have already & you don't listen & you always ignore them.

At the end of the day, it's going to be their accomplishments that keep them remembered more than someone like Wayne. Your forever going to disagree.

Jeezy is very successfull & he's dope. Why are you not satisfied that Wayne is on his level & sits below the 2 top rappers, being Jay & Eminem.

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Tebo View Post
    Your always gonna love Wayne. I'm always gonna 'hate' him.

I could go on & state how many more accomplishments Eminem & Jay Z have over him.. but what's the point, I have already & you don't listen & you always ignore them.

At the end of the day, it's going to be their accomplishments that keep them remembered more than someone like Wayne. Your forever going to disagree.

Jeezy is very successfull & he's dope. Why are you not satisfied that Wayne is on his level & sits below the 2 top rappers, being Jay & Eminem.
    You really think that Wayne is on the same level as Young Jeezy? Are you really that delusional and have THAT much built up hate towards Wayne that you view things like that? Wayne is 10x bigger than Jeezy.

Just because you don't like Wayne, doesn't change the fact that he's one of the biggest rappers of our time. You should know that album sales alone don't dictate whether someone is at the top. And that's all you try to argue. By that logic, then I guess Soulja Boy is up there too? Soulja boy isn't better than J. Cole, but I guarantee that J. Cole won't sell more than that shitty ass cd Soulja Boy put out with "Crank It" and stuff on it. But that doesn't mean that J.Cole is below him.

In this day and age, album sales really mean nothing. But still just looking at album sales..Wayne is pushing out numbers that really a good majority of other rappers aren't even touching. And Lil Wayne hasn't been some huge solo breakout rapper for nearly as long as Jay and Em have been. Wayne only first started to become big around 04..And even then, it was only rap heads that listened to him. He became this huge superstar in 2008 when Tha Carter III dropped. When that dropped, that propelled him into a household name. You could find anyone from 6yrs old to 90 yrs old listening to him. No matter the race and no matter the gender. Everyone from dope boys and goons were listening to him, all the way to cheerleaders and preppy kids. Jay and Em are definitely up there, but they've been around as some "Superstars" for much longer. And if you think otherwise, you're just talking out your ass.

There's no specific order of who's the best and who's the top rappers...But just know that Wayne is up there. There must be some back story to as why you have so much built up hate towards Lil Wayne lol..It has to be something personal..Cause I've never met or seen someone just full out hating a rapper to your extreme that so many other people like.

You starting to sound like me hating on Beyonce's stupid ass.
    Last edited by Leonidas; July 11th, 2011 at 09:33 AM
    RB OG Triple OG

Battle Record
    12-18

You really think that Wayne is on the same level as Young Jeezy? Are you really that delusional and have THAT much built up hate towards Wayne that you view things like that? Wayne is 10x bigger than Jeezy.

Just because you don't like Wayne, doesn't change the fact that he's one of the biggest rappers of our time. You should know that album sales alone don't dictate whether someone is at the top. And that's all you try to argue. By that logic, then I guess Soulja Boy is up there too? Soulja boy isn't better than J. Cole, but I guarantee that J. Cole won't sell more than that shitty ass cd Soulja Boy put out with "Crank It" and stuff on it. But that doesn't mean that J.Cole is below him.

In this day and age, album sales really mean nothing. But still just looking at album sales..Wayne is pushing out numbers that really a good majority of other rappers aren't even touching. And Lil Wayne hasn't been some huge solo breakout rapper for nearly as long as Jay and Em have been. Wayne only first started to become big around 04..And even then, it was only rap heads that listened to him. He became this huge superstar in 2008 when Tha Carter III dropped. When that dropped, that propelled him into a household name. You could find anyone from 6yrs old to 90 yrs old listening to him. No matter the race and no matter the gender. Everyone from dope boys and goons were listening to him, all the way to cheerleaders and preppy kids. Jay and Em are definitely up there, but they've been around as some "Superstars" for much longer. And if you think otherwise, you're just talking out your ass.

There's no specific order of who's the best and who's the top rappers...But just know that Wayne is up there. There must be some back story to as why you have so much built up hate towards Lil Wayne lol..It has to be something personal..Cause I've never met or seen someone just full out hating a rapper to your extreme that so many other people like.

You starting to sound like me hating on Beyonce's stupid ass.
    lil Waynes record sales & Jeezy's are more close together than lil Waynes to Eminem & Jay Z's. lil Waynes success & Jeezy's are more close together than lil Waynes to Eminem & Jay Z. Has lil Wayne been 'bigger' than Jeezy since 07, well yes.. but they're on the same playing field.

You don't acknowledge that alot of people who liked him in 07-08 don't like him at all anymore. I acknowledge that alot of people like him, but I know for a fact it's not like they usto.

There is nothing personal towards lil Wayne, I haven't even met him before. I just think he's a fake-wack-untalented for where he sits. He at best is 2x ahead of Jeezy... but your way overexagerating to say 10 times.. really compare their success & you'll see why.

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

You don't acknowledge that not everything is based off record sales. You're delusional Tebo.

So do you believe that Soulja Boy and Wacka Flocka are on the same level as J.Cole and Lupe? By your logic, you should believe they are. Hell...By your logic, Soulja Boy and Lil B are icons compared to Royce or Budden.

I'm not sitting here arguing with you about why you don't like Wayne..Or even trying to argue that Wayne is better than Em or Jay. I'm telling you, that it doesn't matter your outlook on it, he's on the same level their on. All 3 of them are icons and 3 of some of the biggest rappers of our time.

Jay needs to go ahead and retire though before he starts tarnishing his name by putting out mediocre material. He's already past his prime.
    RB OG Triple OG

Battle Record
    12-18

You don't acknowledge that not everything is based off record sales. You're delusional Tebo.

So do you believe that Soulja Boy and Wacka Flocka are on the same level as J.Cole and Lupe? By your logic, you should believe they are. Hell...By your logic, Soulja Boy and Lil B are icons compared to Royce or Budden.

I'm not sitting here arguing with you about why you don't like Wayne..Or even trying to argue that Wayne is better than Em or Jay. I'm telling you, that it doesn't matter your outlook on it, he's on the same level their on. All 3 of them are icons and 3 of some of the biggest rappers of our time.

Jay needs to go ahead and retire though before he starts tarnishing his name by putting out mediocre material. He's already past his prime.
    I like Royce for his music. IDC what his status in rap is.. that's why I never argue it or get defensive about it. I could probably out-name accomplishments he has that are more respectable than Soulja Boys tho.

Wacka Flocka hasn't sold as many albums as Lupe.. J. Cole hasn't even dropped his first album yet, but he is signed with Jay Z.. which is more respectable than being signed to Gucci like Wacka.. Lupe has sorte of always been an inbetween guy he's never really got the popularity he deserved, & he's not helping his case lately with some shit he's saying, but Wacka & Soulja Boy aren't on his level.. maybe they are tho I'm not positive, sorta sounds ignorant to say tho

@ your Jay Z needs to quit thing tho, Waynes hurting his career with bad music ATM more than Jay is, his music is better than Waynes still
    Last edited by Tebo; July 12th, 2011 at 10:02 AM

You've Earned a Custom Title! Lew-I's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

You can make the point that since Tha Carter III Wayne has been pushed up as a big artist but I mean these dudes come and go.

Fact is Em and Jay have been huge since their first albums and have continued the success yearly to become the two stand out biggest rappers ever. Wayne is big right now, I gotta admit, as you say most people fucks with Wayne. But he has to deliver every year.

You mentioned soulja boys first album selling out everywhere, yeah ok cool but what now? lol dude will be broke shortly, he cant give his shit away and thats a fact. To be on Em and Jay level you gotta do it consistantly. Wayne had like 5+ albums before Tha Carter III not including mixtapes and that BS CD that came out after C3. Thats the point.

Em and Jay fight in a two team league man. Wayne is the league below and if he ever wants to be in that league hes gotta keep dropping good albums after em and jay leave. But he wont. If C4 is gonna have shit like the recent mixtapes hes been dropping then god help him cos it wont do good numbers and his popularity will drop reeeal quick.

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Lew-I View Post
    You can make the point that since Tha Carter III Wayne has been pushed up as a big artist but I mean these dudes come and go.

Fact is Em and Jay have been huge since their first albums and have continued the success yearly to become the two stand out biggest rappers ever. Wayne is big right now, I gotta admit, as you say most people fucks with Wayne. But he has to deliver every year.

You mentioned soulja boys first album selling out everywhere, yeah ok cool but what now? lol dude will be broke shortly, he cant give his shit away and thats a fact. To be on Em and Jay level you gotta do it consistantly. Wayne had like 5+ albums before Tha Carter III not including mixtapes and that BS CD that came out after C3. Thats the point.

Em and Jay fight in a two team league man. Wayne is the league below and if he ever wants to be in that league hes gotta keep dropping good albums after em and jay leave. But he wont. If C4 is gonna have shit like the recent mixtapes hes been dropping then god help him cos it wont do good numbers and his popularity will drop reeeal quick.
    lmao..His last mixtape was the biggest mixtape of 2009. Wtf are you smoking lol. No ceilings is one of the only mixtapes that I can name where literally everyone was listening to it. Basically everyone on here, everyone you probably knew off RB, etc...It came out when I was in my senior year of high school and everyone was listening to it. People who I wouldn't even expect to know who lil wayne was was listening to it.

On datpiff ALONE is has almost half a million downloads, and 2.6 million views. That's only on datpiff.

If the Carter 4 is ANYTHING like his last mixtape, it's going to sell like candy at a pedophile convention.
    RB OG Triple OG

Battle Record
    12-18

lmao..His last mixtape was the biggest mixtape of 2009. Wtf are you smoking lol. No ceilings is one of the only mixtapes that I can name where literally everyone was listening to it. Basically everyone on here, everyone you probably knew off RB, etc...It came out when I was in my senior year of high school and everyone was listening to it. People who I wouldn't even expect to know who lil wayne was was listening to it.

On datpiff ALONE is has almost half a million downloads, and 2.6 million views. That's only on datpiff.

If the Carter 4 is ANYTHING like his last mixtape, it's going to sell like candy at a pedophile convention.
    your listing a 2009 mixtape.. his 2010 rock album was full of horrible reviews... and his in-jail EP barely even hit a mill yet
    Last edited by Tebo; July 12th, 2011 at 03:46 PM

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-3

Don't mind me but wayne's first album the block is hot
    Was platinum he was 14

Everything he did as a hot boy
    Was platinum when did he not deliver?

If anything he should be praised to go from a hot boy
    To an argument with his name next to hova and shady