User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Sticky: Audio Pages

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

Question Sticky: Audio Pages

any chance we could get a "Sticky:" up in the audio section for heads to put up they music pages weither it be soundcloud, soundclick, myspace, reverbnation, facebook page, and so on.... i think it would be a good way to add each others pages and check out our ish as well as it will help each others grow a little more fan wise, and maybe even help us connect more other then on here where sometiems its hard to get ahold of people....????????
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    8-2

Re: Sticky: Audio Pages

hmm..i will look into it, but i think a link in your sig is enough..we did used to have a thread for our most popular artists..i dont know if it still exists..i'd only want links from regulars who post here often though..we are not to keen about helping to promo tip-doggers..

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

i see your point, no biggie anyway, can get most links from ppl who put up tracks just sometimes a hassel trying to look through people especially if they havent posted for a bit or changed names, but it doesnt really matter anyway cuz im sure it wouldnt be used a whole lot haha, thanks though.
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...

Yeah I'm going to have to agree with 10. I will talk to the Audio Mods and see if we can have some features of the most popular/talented/active artists.