User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 78

Thread: Katie . R.I.P

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Re: Katie . R.I.P

Damn homie. heartfelt for realz. this is the type of music I live for. Realness. I'm sure Katie appreciates you eternally for this track family.

Battle Record
    2-1
    Awards Haiku Season Champion

real touching man, keep doing it the right way.

Battle Record
    36-16
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion 25+ Wins

My dude... this was no less than amazing, tbh.

One of the best song's I've heard for the emotional style and I like these types.
    You've got your own style, beat was nice, flow was flawless, I especially liked
    the ending... once again, GREAT SONG!

legends it is, homie...
    DayumNation

Battle Record
    8-2

its a really good song. my sisters name is katie..i thought everything you had going here was well polished..im not sure this will get a legends nom though..especially when you ask for it..i think its def good enough for song of the week/month..good drop man..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SirVent
    Battle Record
    13-2
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF PC HOF SOTW

i rarely venture into this side of the forums but this song was fucking dope. i can definitely relate, i honestly have no complaints.

"even tho she died, she taught us how to live"

that is one of the realest, dopest lines ive heard in a long ass time. definitely totw, maybe even totm imo. could be legend material, i think it's nominated ill drop more in depth feed on that nomination.

"since youve been gone, its been nothing but cold days"

daaaamnn. i unno man, this shit hit me hard, ive lost a lot of people in my life so i definitely appreciate the realness in this. nothing else to say man.

the theory of cause and effect is flawed,
    we expect the outcome to mirror the struggle, that's wrong.

Battle Record
    3-2

not quite legends, but don't get me wrong, this track is dope... real shit, deep emotion, well told story... all around a great job... keep it up...

Battle Record
    4-1

No lie, I can say this is worth a track of the week.

You needa keep on doing the story-telling style of rhyming cause you seem to be skilled at that. I think that's your thing. The vocals are very clean, and we all lost someone who died mad early, so I know everyone can relate.

Insipire.create.destroy illuminare.'s Avatar

I had this playing on my speakers and my girl walked in started listening to this and she started to cry forreal this is very emotional I love the beat and the emotion you pumped into this I love this track.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

means alot guys thank you!.. bumpp

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

some more feed. and who ever hasnt go check out legends this song got nominated. thanks for the great feed back leave links and il return the favor.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

http://www.mediafire.com/?01l5zkg4a4dnkxz

Download Link. Sorry for the wait.

Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

yo coming back to this very emotional track an very well put together Marv. U listen to the words its very deep and i loved how u delivered it. keep doing tracks like this u got my support man good job fam.
    [url]https:

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

thank u homie. i appreciate it. upp

Honestly, the honesty in your voice and lyrics make this memorable. I dont come across many forum tracks like this but it touched me bro. Forget production and all that shit. You did your thing. Usually when an artist gets personal, its hard for people to vibe with it but I got the exact opposite from this. Major props to you...

If you can please rtf: http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...974/index.html

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

Bumpity