User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 78

Thread: Katie . R.I.P

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Re: Katie . R.I.P

Means alot guys thanks for the great feed back if u guys want any feed jsut leave links..

uppin for more feed

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

uppingg

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Battle Record
    12-8

Put up a download link, son.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

sheit i forogt loll i honestly dont even know how to do that lol il figure it out holdd upp.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

whoever wants it just pm me your email haha

Honestly, i expected this to be really corny. However, your lyrics fit the beat perfectly, when you said her heart stopped beating so her parents hearts are broken, that line was amazing. Your delivery was amazing. Fantastic job on the song.

Battle Record
    9-2

this was incredible. definitely a legends piece. There were so many good lines. My favorite was the 'New Orleans can't compare to them flooded eyes'. Great piece.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Ay man! Dang I have been away for too long....Yet another great thing from marv, this is replacement for "I`m Ill" ? Kiddin man. Great thing you got here.

Battle Record
    12-18

Quote Originally Posted by -Marvelous- View Post
    whoever wants it just pm me your email haha
    mike_jord23@hotmail.com

..I want this song..

i like how you told a story on this one. lyrics are rele good same with your flow it goes perfectly with the beat. no complaints keep this shit up
    Buy Two Beats Get One Beat Free at

Battle Record
    8-5
    Awards ABL Champion ABL Season Champion

The pianos come in nicely,the beat is very dark but subtle.. ur verse comes in pretty tough for this beat.. but still seems very emotional,lyrics are very well woven out thru the story being told.. sorta reminds me of eminem here n there,very dope way your vocals build up in some parts,very intense.. the hook is pretty decent.. the verses are shining bright though.. Makes it easy to feel your pain.. very well wordeed track.. good listen,makes it hard to listen to it again,because its so emotional.. dope track!

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

Thanks Guys If you guys can go check out the legends thread and vote it up yes or no thatd be sweet!. I will send you all the track who left their emails no later than tommorrow!

Thanks again..

why not.. bumpp!

Get Familiar

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...361/index.html

Hit that if u can homie dropped u feed here a few days bak thx
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Get Familiar

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...361/index.html

Hit that if u can homie dropped u feed here a few days bak thx
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @