Youtube - JMIN SCHOBS
    Spotify - JMIN SCHOBS
    AMAZON - JMIN SCHOBS
    AppleMusic - JMIN MUSIC
    Ect...... JMIN SCHOBS

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Re: Katie . R.I.P

just hit that homie.

thanks for all the feed it means alot il put up a download link sometime today if i get the chance. keep the feed coming please =] thanks again

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

The beat is super emotional. Sets the tone for the track. You're telling a story which is always dope. This is really genuine. Your emotion shined on here. Sounds like you was really spitting from the heart. You had alot of quotables in here especially this line "If I could do surgery I'd open your chest put my heart inside close it and hope for the best" that was really deep. Hook was dope also. Overall this was a nice track homie. Looking forward to hear more from you. Return the favor http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...622/index.html

Battle Record
    11-2

Marv, that was super dope homie.. everything was really on point, perfect kind of beat for a track like this, flow was smooth through out and you werent repetitive with it, great lyrics, good emotion, you could tell the lyrics were really how you felt, just an all around great track dude, first song I've heard of yours, hit me up sometime so we can collab homie, I just dropped a track on here as well (hit it up when you get the time), finishing up my 6th mixtape..

def had a lot of similar situations that i've done songs for so i can relate.. sorry for ur loss.. beat is really dope for this topic.. the flow is perfect.. lyrics very genuine.. def relating to this.. be strong man. good drop, im sure her family appreciate this

Return the Favor - Fenix - My Ode To My Microphone

Battle Record
    12-8

Quote Originally Posted by -Marvelous- View Post
    il put up a download link sometime today if i get the chance.
    Fuck yeah. I'll be bangin' this in the car for sure.

Battle Record
    18-6

this was dope bro... I agree wit swag that sky is brighter with you in it line was crazy.. flow was on point, emotion was there, lyrics was there.. just your usual dope marv audio lol, maybe your best yet

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Get Familiar

hitting u back fam...i done a track ilke this for my dad every year since '07 so i can relate about to do the last one this year......beat is decent sounds like your typical SC beat though...mix ain't bad could be a tad bitter...hmm vocals seem a tad bit low....u flowing nice...but hmm i really think you can show some more emotion man im' jus going off doing the myself...i see you telling more of a story but I think a tad bit more of emotion would have helped this piece really hit hard you know....was that the hook? coulnd't tell sounded just like the verse...nothign really sutkc out or "grabbed" me...aiigh u picking up teh emotion a tad bit in this 2nd verse...slowly feeling yoru pain wish you had some more of this in the beginning...

overall pretty cool track man, not hating on what i said these are VERY hard to do check my youtube for the ones i did for my pops if u want...just being on honest what I thoguth but good job man props on this
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

thanks guys uppinn

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

returned all the feed.. if i didnt jus hit this with a link..

lets keep the feed coming.

The beat is perfect for what yer talking about, and yer flow was sick, i can hear the emotion, very dope lines, the best one was "the sky is so much brighter with you in it", good shit

"grow old wit a man, him holder her hand" Damn.
    Catalyst
    mecca vai & milkman
    Want extra exposure?
    Hit us up @

for more information

Battle Record
    15-7

Gave me chills..

Reminded me of two people pretty close to me that recently died, one was 16 and the other was 19.. Really hit home.
    Artificial.Intelligence

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Yea this shit is serious. Perfect beat choice for the content. Diggin' your delivery. Real emotional on this shit. Diggin' the inflection change ups at parts. Makes the lyrics stand out that much more. Dope track.

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Here, use this <-- Trebol Kleff's Avatar
    Battle Record
    15-17

NICEEEE man... great storyy line, this is a song with a good purpose and it was definitely well composed. good shit son
    - Who want it ? :hosea: