Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: You Got It Going On

Battle Record
    5-5

You Got It Going On

Last edited by Emperor F Ect; May 27th, 2012 at 02:06 PM
    No one is perfect

Re: You Got It Going On

Aight sorry took so long to rtf but been hella busy.

Aight checkin it now.

Kind of reminded me of V.I.C an Soulja Boi at first, which for me is REALLY not a good thing. However, I kept listening and thankfully it wasn't like that through the whole song.

The beat, pretty dope. Though, if it's yours you might wanna speed it up a bit cause you were spittin pretty fast in some areas which made it not quite fit the beat. Not too bad though. Lyrical content honestly was somewhat basic, but you had pretty dope delivery which kind of makes up fo it. Flow was pretty decent as well.

Though, in all honest I'm the best to critique this style as it's not my preference and I'm not all to familiar with it. But yeah, that's bout it I think.

Overall 7/10

~1~
    I spit the truth, fuck ya feelings.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Mc Mash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

Re: You Got It Going On

as far as rap is concerned,i think it was pretty good.didnt like the overall r&b feel to it tho
    catch me here-