Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 25 of 25

Thread: The Freedoms - Ft. KnowP

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

Re: The Freedoms - Ft. KnowP

bump

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Celph Taut
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Jeff: Was really feeling the emotion the writing of it had an original style but the way u described the concept was real deep. Much Props to u fam

Know P: Like the fact that u came with imagery and creativity. Ur verse went well with Jeffs and u described the concept real well.

Props to both this was a real nice piece

Solid piece, directing the idea was perfect
    but it's not completely balanced out like from the point of flows, found it kinda hard reading it on numerous Beats and not going offbeat, but that's just me
    Nice rhymes though
    Much love

You've Earned a Custom Title!

I was always a critic. If you're going to be political you have to be way more unique, and if you're speaking of poverty and war you have to be more powerful.

all sounded like an essay, very vague. rhyme schemes were weak due to the over concentration of content, not really great rap style as much as poetry (dont use the age old "its the same thing" bit, read tupacs raps and his poems; way different.)

one love

Battle Record
    61-50
    Awards 50+ Wins

This was definitely nice...i thought Knowp outshined Jeff in this but i think Jeff did pretty good. It was an okay topic and concept, kinda played but it's not really extremely played but I did like it nonetheless. You guys had fresh stuff to say which i was feeling.

Jeff - for what u had it was pretty good and considering the time u been on here and writting u've made some strides and its evident in this piece. you had a jab at some multis, your rhyme scheme was that complex but it wasnt too basic...overall a pretty decent verse.

Knowp - nice vese man, pretty well executed with the imagery. i'd say you were a bit more complex than jeff in terms of rhyme scheme (multis) and flow. The topic couldnt really be expanded much more tbh or get much creativer so u did well.

Good job guys.

if u guys dont mind hit up my om - http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...86/index.html?
    Last edited by Vinzr; July 3rd, 2011 at 09:51 AM

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

bump

sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by H.A.S. - D.4.L. View Post
    I was always a critic. If you're going to be political you have to be way more unique, and if you're speaking of poverty and war you have to be more powerful.

all sounded like an essay, very vague. rhyme schemes were weak due to the over concentration of content, not really great rap style as much as poetry (dont use the age old "its the same thing" bit, read tupacs raps and his poems; way different.)

one love
    ???

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

Bump

Battle Record
    1-7

Quote Originally Posted by Krytical. View Post
    This whole piece was stretched this could have been corrected with simple wording choices. The concept was cliche and it also read that way...not really a whole lot I can say but this def needs improvement it almost all areas.
    i don't understand how people can kryticize like that.... pretty bitch if u ask me

anyway i'm not gunna write a novel about what i thought of this
    i couldn't really relate to your stances on politics from what i got outta' it
    but you made some decent points, and besides a few miss spellings
    {which are easy to read through anyway}
    the structure was nice and it flowed well in some parts
    not to sound "krytical" or anything
    i think u guys could have both done a little better
    judging from some of your battles and such
    but it was good....PROPS

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

lmao