User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Frank P. - Flare Caps..

Battle Record
    8-2

Arrow Frank P. - Flare Caps..

an older track i was going to use for a project im working on - the project ended up taking a different direction..so i uploaded this for everyone who wouldnt be able to hear it otherwise..

[youtube]OC57KfCl7KM[/youtube]

enjoy!..

Last edited by Frank P.; June 28th, 2011 at 04:29 PM Reason: screw you, Mr. Write..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Get Familiar

Re: Frank P. - Flare Caps..

iigh peeping this...don't' thin I've heard much from u lets see

this beat sounds like a artarti game in the background lol...aiigh u coming in nice...nice multis...decent swag could maybe be upped a tad bit for these typa lyrics quality nice what setup u got or mic rather i'm in the market for a new one for home use...this is pretty dope actaully nice use of sound effects too

overall not a bad listen man...wanna hear a full song see how u do with hooks

hit me back with feed please
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...976/index.html
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Battle Record
    8-2

Quote Originally Posted by Rishi P View Post
    overall not a bad listen man...wanna hear a full song see how u do with hooks

theres plenty..

aowwww this is that joint! there a download link?

this is definitely up my alley, beat is weird, but in a good way, got a low key grimey feel, ya delivery and lyrics are on fucking point, lyrics was ill, imma huge multi's fan, you definitely bodied this shit fam, keep it up fam, let me know when you drop ya project

@chiefesco

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Damn bro, you go in on this shit.. enough said.

- Cry (on my 10 swag)

Get Familiar

Quote Originally Posted by 10Fold View Post
    theres plenty..

werd just never peeped ur shit before

make sure to hit me back with feed, hate begging ppl to keep doing it not hard to do

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...976/index.html
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Battle Record
    12-18

Dope verse. I thought the beat was cool. Real nice drop..
    "zones lit, paralyze rappers with the flow spit
    Franks the MC, 10 Fold is the exponent"

Battle Record
    8-2

who closed my thread?..

FYI "mods" dont act like (because i dont link my replies) i come in here and abuse the rules of this forum because of my status on this website. i shouldnt have to explain why i get such perks when i post..

thanks to those who replied..respect due..

Put your sunglasses on! Mr. Write's Avatar
    Battle Record
    23-9

I closed your thread. I understand you have the power to open your own threads back up, but regardless of how long you've been here you need to follow the rules too. How hard is it to reply to two other threads? Lead by example man.

Battle Record
    8-2

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Write View Post
    I closed your thread. I understand you have the power to open your own threads back up, but regardless of how long you've been here you need to follow the rules too. How hard is it to reply to two other threads? Lead by example man.
    i replied to two other threads..i reply to threads here on a consistent basis and post nothing..and i always reply to two or more threads before i post my own, where have you been man?..

dont turn this into something you dont have the power to control, Mr. Write..

all i do on this website is lead by example..if you think im taking advantage of my power, maybe you should pay more attention to the examples i set..

the only "rule" i ever break here is not linking my replies into my threads..i think after all of my contributions and what i've done over the years for this website, im allowed that one minor perk..

you're obviously new..where were you when Nim, and Kain - both legends - posted in this forum and didnt follow any of the rules when they posted and rolled out with 100+ replies and never got their threads closed..and you're gettin' on me because i reply but dont link them into my threads?..come on man, you're fighting a war without reason..

dont close my threads again, ever..i've proven myself time and time again on this website as being an honest individual with a very high integrity..i dont answer to you..ever..

test the waters again and i'll have your mod spot..(now im taking advantage of my "power"..pssh)

You've Earned a Custom Title! King Bunzy's Avatar

like this.. west coast beat.. east coast flow.. 4/5 rating .. return the love! check my stuff out my ninja!
    linkz:

Greatness Outlast's Fakeness!

I sell greatbeats4cheap TechOmega's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

Track is dope AF The beat is incredible lol! I'm really fucking with that beat I can't describe the flavor of it! Anyways good track fam!
    Follow Me

Quote Originally Posted by 10Fold View Post
    i replied to two other threads..i reply to threads here on a consistent basis and post nothing..and i always reply to two or more threads before i post my own, where have you been man?..

dont turn this into something you dont have the power to control, Mr. Write..

all i do on this website is lead by example..if you think im taking advantage of my power, maybe you should pay more attention to the examples i set..

the only "rule" i ever break here is not linking my replies into my threads..i think after all of my contributions and what i've done over the years for this website, im allowed that one minor perk..

you're obviously new..where were you when Nim, and Kain - both legends - posted in this forum and didnt follow any of the rules when they posted and rolled out with 100+ replies and never got their threads closed..and you're gettin' on me because i reply but dont link them into my threads?..come on man, you're fighting a war without reason..

dont close my threads again, ever..i've proven myself time and time again on this website as being an honest individual with a very high integrity..i dont answer to you..ever..

test the waters again and i'll have your mod spot..(now im taking advantage of my "power"..pssh)

Edit in 2 links and I will re-open this. Thanks!