In order to vote you must do a dissection of each rap

Battle Record
    2-19

Re: Jeffry vs Andrewert

Check

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Celph Taut
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

Battle Record
    2-19

ight bro good luck hopefully ill get a win lol..

Jeffry leme tell ya you got a bush thats feathery; people say you got good punches but i disagree
    This is a battle so there will not be a referee; Fucking mexican im gona make you be a deportee
    go back to working like a honeybee; your not wanted here no one wants you, your a nobody
    jeffry i can guarantee that when you were born the doctor gave your mom an apology
    he realized the ugly monster that came out her;your mom begged for a transfer for someone else she preferred
    i gota tell you your rhymes are amateur; cuz you didnt calculate the outcome of a malefactor
    i think you were drinking a little to much liqueur; cuz your girl beats you like an entrepreneur
    i noticed your rhymes had a bit of a slur; but your worse then the spurs
    i see right through your childish ways; but i think you dont understand so leme rephrase
    you will always be more useless than an ashtray; and you will never get a praise

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

ok... cool....

This kid is 16, jobless, his job is the whackest rapper on RB,
    Okay cedric, you suck at entertaining, i'll be real and you'll be steve harvey,
    Hes got no swag, no moments of glory, and no moments defiant,
    I'll be Hulk Hogan, ill walk all over you like he did on Andre the Giant,
    You actin all tough, think your cool with your cash like Jayson Worth,
    Switchin teams, why the hell did you go from first to worst,
    This dude acts all tough but he fails.............................damn,
    Ive seen low-men, he died on the job, hes the fuckin death of a salesman [1],
    ive seen you peep my profile, what the fuck are you watchin?
    ima leave andrewert faster than kendrick perkins did boston

expos:

[1] = Willy Lowman (low-men) was a character in death of a salesman

sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

You've Earned a Custom Title! The Phantom...'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    18-17

Andrewert

N/A

vs

Jeffry

Verdict

pretty weak on the punches between both of u. i didnt see any real swings connect besides the played punch quoted above. didnt see anything from andrewert that really was relevant or personal with jeff, not only that but your structure, flow, and wording was pretty bad..try and be more direct and execute the set ups better. most of the bars werent really punch attempts but seemed more statementish type of disses..keep battling to both tho but im goin with jeff more comin a bit harder.

Vote-> Jeffry

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

bump

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

.^.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Andrewert:

Could see it's been awhile since u battled your punches were kinda all over the place and ur line structure took interest off the punches as well. Try working on setting up and using good choice of wording. dont stretch ur bars too much and another was using"I" too much kind of threw u off there too. I thought ur opener wasnt too bad but then u slipped after that. No Hate man.

Jeffrey:
    Also seen u do much better sometimes ur setups and choice of wording messes u up too No hate. Ur closer was pretty good.

MVGT: Jeffrey

Even though i thought both need to elevate i think jeffrey had the better attempt.

Battle Record
    14-9

overall, not a good battle. both suffered with choice of words. jeff's verse didnt flow all too well and andrewert's flow didnt have good delivery. his scheme just got lost in his wording. as for jeff, he attempted punches but they werent all that strong. however, they were just enough to take this battle since his opponent had a whole bunch of misses. jeff's set-ups made his verse suffer a bit...but like i said, it was just enough that he even made attempts. and some that landed just didnt have much of an impact...keep elevating guys

/v/ jeff

Battle Record
    9-2

Nothing
    vs.
    Nothing

THis was a pretty weak battle. I gotta give it to Jeff because his nothing had more attempts.
    V.Jeff

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Jeffry leme tell ya you got a bush thats feathery; people say you got good punches but i disagree
    This is a battle so there will not be a referee; Fucking mexican im gona make you be a deportee
    Haha...fake personals?! 0/5

go back to working like a honeybee; your not wanted here no one wants you, your a nobody
    jeffry i can guarantee that when you were born the doctor gave your mom an apology
    Yo mama jokes? Haha...played! 0/5

he realized the ugly monster that came out her;your mom begged for a transfer for someone else she preferred
    i gota tell you your rhymes are amateur; cuz you didnt calculate the outcome of a malefactor
    No No No! 0/5

i think you were drinking a little to much liqueur; cuz your girl beats you like an entrepreneur
    i noticed your rhymes had a bit of a slur; but your worse then the spurs
    The spurs were actually then #1 Seed this year...weak punch! And your facts weren't even right. Seems like your just tryna make stuff up for a punch! 0/5

i see right through your childish ways; but i think you dont understand so leme rephrase
    you will always be more useless than an ashtray; and you will never get a praise
    Nope! 0/5

Total: 0/25 WOW!

This kid is 16, jobless, his job is the whackest rapper on RB,
    Okay cedric, you suck at entertaining, i'll be real and you'll be steve harvey,
    Nah... 0/5

Hes got no swag, no moments of glory, and no moments defiant,
    I'll be Hulk Hogan, ill walk all over you like he did on Andre the Giant,
    Subpar punch 1/5

You actin all tough, think your cool with your cash like Jayson Worth,
    Switchin teams, why the hell did you go from first to worst,
    When was he first? No Jeff... 0/5

This dude acts all tough but he fails.............................damn,
    Ive seen low-men, he died on the job, hes the fuckin death of a salesman [1],
    Forced rhyme...punch was weak! 1/5

Nada... 0/5

Total: 2/5

v/Jeff

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

stop sleepin cats n vote

uppn

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

bump

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

mods close this, he has no feedback links.