User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 29

Thread: 1-2 Punch Preseason Mag

Battle Record
    6-1

1-2 Punch Preseason Mag

1-2 Punch Season 20
    Welcome to yet another season, last year was pretty successful and hopefully this year will be as well. I mean this should be the most successful league in the site since A. its 1 fucking line and B. you have 1 week to write the line. But I assure you there will be extensions/no-shows/flips/bites and recycling. I'd like to start off by paying respects to last seasons champ A.T and runner up quest. You guys put on an entertaining battle and it was a shame only one could win. Also props to M-Vario for the punch of the season, that's a nice medal to your collection homie. Last but not least let us show some appreciation to the moderators who set up matches weekly and made sure everything went smoothly. C.A.S. / Verbal Hologram / King / Tim although everyone is always bitches believe we appreciate the time and effort you guys put in every season.

This Seasons Participants
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbal Hologram View Post

Verbal Hologram
    A.T.
    Shunned1
    Token
    Tim
    M-Var!o
    miracle
    -Marvelous-
    Hollow Cost
    Chrit.
    Quest.
    Andrewert
    KnowP
    Stylized
    Teknyshun
    God 0f War
    -Alias-
    W
    Kuhn
    Lumbee
    TayTay`
    Bongkers
    Mic S
    Mr. Bust On Toes
    The Archetype
    Bey
    Slowhands
    Cbjbkd
    Composure
    R!canTheoryz
    PyroMania
    LyRiCaL(G)
    Ol' Wise
    RB Guest
    RPK
    Swift Shifty
    murda sho.
    !
    joeboston
    Turn My Swag On
    #Winning
    H.McCoy
    L-Tidus
    ArtWriter
    Philly®
    Kontext
    oatmeal
    That's 47 for those of you who didn't count, and those of you that did count get a life. A lot of interesting people, cats with tons of potential, cats who are serious contenders, cats who are serious contenders but never end up finishing the league, a lot of cats from other sites, and a lot of cats dying to make a name for themselves. I must say there is a lot of talent this year and I do hope all of you stick around because face it no matter how busy you are you can always take 5 minutes out of your day to log on post you punch and log off. You don't even need a computer anymore with all this technology you can log on to the internet using pretty much any electronic device so please don't let me hear those excuses.

Tay's Preseason Top 10

10.Tim
    Text isn't really his strong point but last season he managed to get a quite a few wins. Tim has been here since 03 and has always been text battling in Fl but now that he's in LLL he's able to be competitive with the sites best and is going to be a force this season in my opinion. Don't take him lightly just because he's a topical head.

9.Quest
    Last seasons runner up he wasn't really in many peoples radars are a top contender last season but he managed to prove himself in the regular season and the playoffs and was one win away from winning the whole enchilada. A very respected text battler since back in the Lyrical Knockout days for those who were still around there. I'm interested in seeing how he will do this season.

8. M-Vario
    Last seasons "Punch of the Season" winner. V has elevated dramatically since I first saw him on the site. He's been a force in FL and had a nice start in LLL mostly due to no-shows but still put up some impressive verses. V is someone you better bring your A game against or your going to find yourself on the wrong side of a lob sided battle

7. Verbal Hologram
    not too many times can the person running a league be a serious contender to win it but VH is that guy. Personally I enjoy reading his battles he has a lot off wit and humor in his punches which make the very enjoyable. He had a very productive season last year and im eager to see how he does this season.

6. God 0f War
    Me and gears use to beef but thats a thing of the past, he is a very good text battler who has had successful runs all over the net, the only reason he's so high on my list is the fact that he tends to no-show and lose interest in leagues so he gets no-show losses and signed out. But if he puts his mind to it and sticks around he's certainly someone you got to watch out for.

5. Murda Sho.
    Not many of the FL kids might know sho since he's a ******* cat but he does his thing over there and has been doing his thing in our own LLL league. Sho is a very nice writer who has enjoyable verses and is well respected around the net. But like G0W the only issue i have with him is not knowing if he will finish off the season or lose interest and drop out.

4.The Archetype
    Everyone knows Arch one of Rb's more popular members and a very good battler. Arch has earned his reputation by winning battles against some of the nets best text heads and taken his talents onto grindtime. He is more than capable of winning this league and is a tough match up for anyone.

3.Chrit.
    Chrit is a very skilled writer who has done his thing against some of the legends of the site, he is also another person who can win this league however sometimes he doesn't show much interest in his battles and underestimates opponents. It's going to be interesting to see how he does this season

2.Token
    Some might argue his place in my list but i believe he in one of the more consistent battles in this league. I'm sure Token will show every week and he is a damn well good writer as well so he is going to be a problem week in and week out. He is someone i believe has a great chance of winning this season.

1. A.T
    Last seasons champion, he is a very skilled writer along with everyone on this list. he is #1 because he is looking to defend his belt and has already proven he is more than capable of going the distance.

Outro
    Sorry everyone didn't get a piece in the mag however I plan on doing weekly mags w/ battle reviews and predictions and everyone will get their spotlight on my mag and everyone will be included. Lets all try to make this a successful season and show some love to the people and staff who sacrifice time to make this enjoyable for everyone.

-Tay
    Last edited by .TayTay; June 10th, 2011 at 11:01 AM

Battle Record
    179-20
    Awards Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 150+ Wins

Re: 1-2 Punch Preseason Mag

Good job... Thanks for the effort

Battle Record
    36-16
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion 25+ Wins

1-2 Punch Preseason Mag

Good shit, bro! It was nice to see a mag in here again so, props!
    DayumNation

Battle Record
    40-7
    Awards OM HOF Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 25+ Wins

cooolio

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

nice job tay

Battle Record
    64-7
    Awards Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 50+ Wins

damn big props for puttin the time in tay

keeping this shit up, this is gonna be a successful season

Battle Record
    2-11

a good, simple preseason mag, props.
    Shunned since '01....

Battle Record
    104-7
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins

Dope mag, good sir

props dude

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

this sucked..

=] just play tay tay good job playa PM me wen ya get a chance

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Nice Pre-Season Mag...Props Tay!
    RB OG Triple OG

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Awards 75+ Wins

1-2 Punch Preseason Mag

There's no way u put Chrit 3rd

Good mag tho I guess

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

good shyt Tay, ima make that top ten by week 4.

Retired
    Battle Record
    51-8
    Awards 50+ Wins

this was dope. Props for taking the time homie

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Stylized View Post
    There's no way u put Chrit 3rd

Good mag tho I guess
    He put names in a hat and drew
    RB OG Triple OG