User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Juz wanna (Live my Life) - Tha Q

Juz wanna (Live my Life) - Tha Q

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10714008
    [SOUNDCLICK]10714008[/SOUNDCLICK]

Beat: Royal Beats 07 (always got that ill vibe)
    Hook: Tha Q
    Verses: 1 & 2 Tha Q

Concept: A song expressing frustration at the travails of life...the 2nd verse depicts imagery of rising and falling, whereas as soon as you take two steps forward, something knocks you a step back...I attempted to use imagery to create that frustration.

Holla if you feel me

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...473/index.html
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...858/index.html
    Last edited by Tha Q; June 3rd, 2011 at 09:51 PM
    Q DA GAWD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Re: Juz wanna (Live my Life) - Tha Q

yo the chorus is dope, you should turn the singin up let that shit shine! 1st verse is cool, i like your rhyme shemes, always switchin it up n shit. lyrics aint complex, but that dont matter cuz the lyrics have a topic, and sometimes thats the most important thing. 2nd chorus sounds real nice cuz the beat drops for a second. 2nd verse is dope too, a lil heavy on the adlibs.... but i like the point you gettin off

cool shit homie, your hook game is dope right now.
    Milk Man

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Marz_'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

Nice track man. Dope ass chorus fasho. The verses were solid - they werent too clever, but hey, I like the themes and issues you address. Thats what makes the track, you address a lotta shit. Anyways, bottom line is a nice track here. Keep up the good work.
    Left to Write

Battle Record
    0-1

listenin...hook is dope.. verse one like how it started off....stayed with it..good lyrics... flow is ill... dope verse...2nd verse... good shit too... nice track here. good shit.

Thanks for the feedback

Q DA GAWD

Battle Record
    5-5

Real dope hook with it came along a dope concept
    Verse was dope as well - lyrics could have used a bit more --- but still the energy and the way you delivered it was dope ---- presence seemed very comfortable
    mix was clean ---
    2nd verse seemed like the energy i was looking for - perfect delivery right there.. still get a glimpse of the emotion --- but you turned the energy up ---- lyrics even stepped up a bit
    you executed this really well man dug the whole concept - the vibe was cool - message was on point
    overall dope track man

RTF if you get time Just click below to go to link
    Another Level
    No one is perfect

^Thanks for the feedback bruh

Q DA GAWD

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

This is really slick... I actually enjoy the hook a lot. You come in pretty dope no complaints on the first verse itself. Lyrically this is cool. Few ideas in there that were a bit simple but they fit the concept. It came off dope...

The beat itself is nice. Catchy little jingle. It's kind've one of those epic "coming up" feelin' tracks.. you really compliment the melody with your delivery and voice in general. Good stuff. Sounded clean.. you felt comfortable on it.. the whole thing was just well done. Keep 'em coming.

- Cry

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Ill concept positive track here nice hook again love ur originality man i know im repeating myself lol but definitely if u made a cd something i would purchase most def u have a talent that a can vibe too and ur actually spittin some shit i can relate too. Yeah i like to see a few raw tracks from you but ur style is where it should be and that will get u more fans. respect most def 1
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...644/index.html
    feedback appreciated
    Last edited by Lamb Chawhp; June 5th, 2011 at 09:02 AM

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

hook is my favv part, flows kinda mainstream starts out at first and then it kinda jumps into something i could vibe to switches up alot honestly i like that though, beat is deff cool lyrics are well written some ideas tho are a bit basic but no complaints, hook is deff dope tho lol, other than that nada much to say good job my dude

I'm not quite sure what people mean by basic concepts...but, it is what it is...

Thanks for the listen homie

Q DA GAWD

listening, sick hook, quality is there.
    1st verse, lyrics are dope, feeling what your rapping about, rhyme scheme wasnt the best, but the way you delivered it was sick.
    2nd verse, dope lyrics, rhyme scheme is better, doc said fuck the pills only you can catch this line was dope.
    not really much to say, maybe just use a tiny bit more emotion and emphasis in your words. other than that this is pretty flawless.
    9/10.

i know you never liked how i gave feedback on rapverse, so if you feel like it. rtf.
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...308/index.html
    frank lucas- "the loudest one in the room is the weakest"

Beat hot, Chorus was raw but it could be mixed better i think and been more what you were going for. Flow is rider..voice is solid..content is there..all around solid shit man, keep droppin

preciate da feed

Q DA GAWD