User Tag List

Page 4 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 54 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 1553

Thread: The Official Call of Duty: Black Ops Thread

Battle Record
    61-50
    Awards 50+ Wins

Re: The Official Call of Duty: Black Ops Thread

Still havent got the game but some friends came over today for a game and this is amazing. I suck big time at it though but it's really been fun so far. I cant wait to get it.

Battle Record
    26-5

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanRealist View Post
    naw, w@w was actually criticized for the recoil of it's guns.

as for this game and recoil what i think they do is you don't feel it, but it's there shoot twice in rapid sucession with an m 16 and shots aren't on target. with subs, shooting from mid i got aim at the feet and kneecaps cuz it's jumps up so much and misses the chest area, or head like i'm aiming for. the person you're shooting at with come back and kill you. m 16 in cod4 had little to no recoil.

the targeting is kinda fucked tho, if you have a reticule aimed at a wall where you have no reason to do it/believe there's a person there, it'll confirm that they are, by following thier movements with auto aim.. that's insane if you ask me.

also i'm kinda mad if i shoot someone in the head once when they ae mid or beyond, they don't die.
    i thought the recoil on w@w was alright tbh with u, just from remembering...mp40 was okay, reminds me a little of mp5k on BO in the way it handles..thompson was a little eratic but it did have a fast fire rate..then you had your single burst like M1 garand but in general i didnt think it was too bad

and i hate auto-aim too lol

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Turn off Auto Aim then lol.

I really haven't noticed it at all in this game though lol
    RB OG Triple OG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

Went 30-2 today. Finally went in the gunship, shits beast mode. Anyone check this, when you go to check your stats and you see killstreaks....my highest killstreak is like 12 ina row, but on there it says like 4. Are they just taking all the killstreaks you get from every game and averaging them out or something.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Close To The Wrath Of God Brother Blue Collar's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-9

Quote Originally Posted by C.A.S. View Post
    Turn off Auto Aim then lol.

I really haven't noticed it at all in this game though lol
    then i'd say you haven't played enough games, if you scanning with your gun up, it's actually like a magnetic pull you pass over something and it literally pulls the gun back to where you passed over cuz there's someone hiding there.

and sure i could turn off auto aim, but would everybody in the world do that? no.
    I believe i'm making some good music, please just wait for me

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/hood-society/what-you-fear-featuring-a-cas[/sc]

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

I like auto aim, when I scan across some times You can't even se the dude. blackops ahs too many places to hide in most of their maps.

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

I barely notice it. I don't know why guys are complainning lol.

My Doe Flip Like Tae-Kwon Menace II Society's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Spaniard View Post
    damn it. i hate having so many shooters it feels like a waste of money when you're as broke as me, but it would be nice to have something new :-(

maybe I'll donate some blood and cum!
    Maybe I'll have a little of both. Shaken, not stirred.

[YouTube]VTfrbU74TdE[/YouTube]

Battle Record
    12-8

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanRealist View Post
    then i'd say you haven't played enough games, if you scanning with your gun up, it's actually like a magnetic pull you pass over something and it literally pulls the gun back to where you passed over cuz there's someone hiding there.

and sure i could turn off auto aim, but would everybody in the world do that? no.
    I've noticed this too. And turning off Auto Aim doesn't do shit. I turned Auto Aim off on MW2 and it didn't do anything. It still happens all the time.

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

The claymores are garbage in this game. MW2 were more powerful.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Awards 75+ Wins

The Official Call of Duty: Black Ops Thread

These graphics are more cheaper looking than WaW and Mw2, like the upgraded a bit from MW1

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by .Bullet. View Post
    I barely notice it. I don't know why guys are complainning lol.
    it's drastic, I tried both of them, auto aim zips you right over to the target; it annoys the shit out of me when i see someone kill me and they weren't even looking at me in the first place. Either have a disable and enabled game modes, or just don't give us the option.
    De Kapitein

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

Really? I rarely notice it. Not that I'm really paying any attention towards it.

But the graphics are nice from my perspective, although I'm playing with hd.

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

alright soooooooo

the multiplayer lag is just unbelievable. this makes mw2 look like the smoothest multiplayer experience ever. i had a couple problems here n there with mw2 but nothing too bad. this game is all over the place. some matches are fine, then others i need to quit because its so bad.

when your shooting someone, it takes noticeably more bullets, but when you're getting shot you die a lot faster. probably another lag thing, but it seems like you have 0 chance of survival once being shot. its almost like hardcore. on the killcam it looks like they shoot me just as much as i need to shoot them, but on my screen it goes red for a milisecond and i drop dead.

they fucking hate snipers. in mw2 i only used an intervention, never anything else. that game wasn't really optimal for snipers either, but at least you could quick scope if you got in a shitty situation. now you're just fucked. not to mention theres so few spots to snipe from.

camping is at an unbelievable all time high. maybe because people generally dont know the maps too well, but i doubt it. they're just very camper friendly maps, and aside from nuketown they don't instigate action.

and lastly, i kinda already mentioned it, but it takes way too many bullets to kill someone. i can be dead on someone, them not moving, and it still takes me about half a clip to kill using the aug. i think this is lag too, i think it only takes 5-6 bullets to kill, but it doesn't register until you've already unloaded basically everything. i really hope that gets fixed somehow.

aside from that shit list....i love it.
    Last edited by King; November 10th, 2010 at 10:08 PM

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

tl;dr