User Tag List

Page 11 of 104 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 61 ... LastLast
Showing results 151 to 165 of 1553

Thread: The Official Call of Duty: Black Ops Thread

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Re: The Official Call of Duty: Black Ops Thread

Hardcore changes from time to time..Sometimes there's campers, other times ppl are lurking around the entire time.

Normally with campers though, since there's no kill cams, they just sit in the same spot until you go kill them or throw a cooked grenade at them, so it's like a free kill.

I've found more campers to be on regular TDM than Hardcore TDM
    RB OG Triple OG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    179-20
    Awards Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 150+ Wins

honestly, i think it's the people stuck in their ways... when W@W came out, people said it was trash and they'd stick w/ MW... when MW2 came out, they said it was trash and they'd stick w/ W@W... now it's the same thing w/ this... lol... it plays differently... once you get used to it, it's ok

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

There haven't been lags with ps3 jsut server connection problem.s And yeuh I;ve been saying the games dope. But jsut recently its been acting mental. I'll maybe put 2-3 shots into my ememy with the galil @ close range and the other guy will end up killing me with a smg. And the kill streaks are bullshit. 3 kills rc car then you actually have to shoot another 2 people to get napalm instead of mw2 where you could use your killstreak to stack kills for more killstreaks. They should of kept predator missle and harriers in blackops.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by .Bullet. View Post
    There haven't been lags with ps3 jsut server connection problem.s And yeuh I;ve been saying the games dope. But jsut recently its been acting mental. I'll maybe put 2-3 shots into my ememy with the galil @ close range and the other guy will end up killing me with a smg. And the kill streaks are bullshit. 3 kills rc car then you actually have to shoot another 2 people to get napalm instead of mw2 where you could use your killstreak to stack kills for more killstreaks. They should of kept predator missle and harriers in blackops.
    Yea, keep the predator missle, even though it didn't exist in the year the game is set in! Fuck Red Dead Redemption as well for removing all the bad ass planes from GTA, we all know planes existed back then!

btw the kill streak thing is a gay thing to complain about, it just means you suck to much.
    De Kapitein

Battle Record
    179-20
    Awards Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 150+ Wins

Lol @ harriers in vietnam. I actually like that the killstreaks don't add kills to the next killstreak. Once you get a chopper gunner on here, it's an instant 10 kills. You actually have to work for your killstreaks

Battle Record
    11-9

i think mw2 is dope and this one is dope too......they are different games set in different time frames...of course they are gonna be different, i get double kills like crazy. run hardline with rcxd/napalm/mortar....i called in 11 killstreaks in one game earlier today on jungle in domination.
    Coronavirus can't get me.

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Compared in general to other CoD games..I don't see how ppl say the graphics in Black Ops suck..? They seem just fine and good to me on my HD tv
    RB OG Triple OG

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

That could be true...if it wasn't scientifically proven that Xbox has better graphics than PS3. You could play Xbox on a Etch-A-Sketch and it would have better graphics than a PS3 hooked up to a HD 3D Movie theater screen.

[/ContinuesIt]
    RB OG Triple OG

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Spaniard View Post
    yea the screen shots and videos I've seen look fine to me, but it is one of the biggest complaints I hear.

That wouldn't be enough to stop me from playing though. Even if it is a slight downgrade, what I've seen is good enough.

or maybe you just don't notice it cause Xbox's graphics where never as good as PS3

OPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PHOPIJHIHOIJHIHJHGOFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO got you with your own assumption type!

OH SHIT! SOMEONE STOP ME!
    *stops you*

yea i like black ops, it's just like any other COD.

Just make sure to stay away from TDM
    De Kapitein

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

Graphics are nice on my tv. But I miss the mw2 killstreaks.

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

WE FUCKING KNOW BULLET!! YOU MISS THE MOTHERFUCKING KILLSTREAKS IN THE MOTHERFUCKING BLACK OPS GAME COMPARED TO MODERN WAR-FUCKING-FARE 2. WE'VE FUCKING GOT IT FROM THE 2ND GOD DAMN PAGE IN THIS THREAD.

lol..jk. Killstreaks are ehh...I focus more on just getting kills and shooting ppl. Killstreaks always came second for me.
    RB OG Triple OG

. Foolin' Forensics .
    Battle Record
    8-4

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn the killstreaks are wack. .

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

For those of you that didn't know..Whenever you're at the main menu, where you select "Multiplayer", "Zombie", etc...Use the right thumbstick to look down, then alternate between the left and right trigger back and forth and you'll break free out of the chair your in.

If you're on 360, this'll give you an achievement. Once you get up, walk over to the computer in the room along the wall and hold down the button to use it. If you type in "Zork" then hit enter on the keyboard, it'll give you another achievement. Then type "Quit" on the keyboard, hit enter, then type in "DOA" and his enter. Now you'll be able to play Dead Ops Arcade Zombies

RB OG Triple OG

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Awards 75+ Wins

The Official Call of Duty: Black Ops Thread

Lmao, dope

Wish I had the game and knew what u were talkin about

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Besides lunging knife kills..Only problem I have is the spawns.

I know its Call of Duty and the spawns cant be perfect with everyone running around, especially on small maps..but it's a little stupid sometimes. I just played a match, and literally spawned 4 times in a row and was being shot at within 2 seconds. I was playing Hardcore so there's no time to react to that, it was ridiculous. Shit like that needs to be fixed..Either better spawns or give us a 2-3 second spawn shield, I mean shitttt lol
    RB OG Triple OG