User Tag List

Page 103 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 102 103 104 LastLast
Showing results 1,531 to 1,545 of 1553

Thread: The Official Call of Duty: Black Ops Thread

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

Re: The Official Call of Duty: Black Ops Thread

I like the ScarH iron sights on mw2. thats a circle.

Iron sights dont bother me, in cod its all you need, to be honest, for the majority of contacts.
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Battle Record
    57-8

Iron sights dont bother me, in cod its all you need, to be honest, for the majority of contacts.
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Battle Record
    1-1

i think the galil has pretty decent iron sights. and it is by far the best AR in the game. the damage does not decrease at range. it's too accurate. no recoil to mess with. with a red dot it is a little unfair. plus you get it at level 20. when i use this gun i have insane ratios.

and KDR is important if you play TDM. i maintain a 2.50kdr. although i do have a profile with a 3.47 which i used to play on the call of duty boards.

also.. the einfield is an incredible gun. i swear there is absolutely no kick and the reload is so fast you don't even need sleight of hand really. frees up a perk slot. it's only downfall is the damage isn't that great. i find that even with clean shots i need 4-5 bullets.

the famas is ok. they have over-patched it though. but it is clearly the most used gun in the game. i blame the fact that you get it at low levels.

i'm pretty decent with every gun though. the only thing i don't have 2+ KDRs with are the light machine guns (except m60... i have like a 8 kdr with it but i don't have more then 60 kills with it) and a few sub machine guns.

add me if you want and i can show you.

Hitmarkerrz is my ps3 gamer tag that i play black ops on. i've only played with one person from RB but i'm down to play with others.

Battle Record
    1-1

i think the galil has pretty decent iron sights. and it is by far the best AR in the game. the damage does not decrease at range. it's too accurate. no recoil to mess with. with a red dot it is a little unfair. plus you get it at level 20. when i use this gun i have insane ratios.

and KDR is important if you play TDM. i maintain a 2.50kdr. although i do have a profile with a 3.47 which i used to play on the call of duty boards.

also.. the einfield is an incredible gun. i swear there is absolutely no kick and the reload is so fast you don't even need sleight of hand really. frees up a perk slot. it's only downfall is the damage isn't that great. i find that even with clean shots i need 4-5 bullets.

the famas is ok. they have over-patched it though. but it is clearly the most used gun in the game. i blame the fact that you get it at low levels.

i'm pretty decent with every gun though. the only thing i don't have 2+ KDRs with are the light machine guns (except m60... i have like a 8 kdr with it but i don't have more then 60 kills with it) and a few sub machine guns.

Hitmarkerrz is my ps3 gamer tag that i play black ops on. i've only played with one person from RB but i'm down to play with others.

Battle Record
    10-9

i wish they'd kept the SCAR....shit was awesome.....real semi-auto talk...

i've never tried the famas yet........on hardcore lately....maybe this weekend....

*something to ponder*
    i go back on deployment by the 19th so once we leave i may as well get ready for MW3.....

The Birth Of Creation

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Storyteller | Cr@$h | JMS | Meth | Celph Taut | Messiah | Bstill | Fatal

Battle Record
    1-1

well.. the SCAR wasn't even made when Black Ops is set lol. hence why it was in -modern- warfare.

Battle Record
    57-8

Quote Originally Posted by FPS Cuba View Post

I say as long as you have a 1kd, and you're running around for the most part, you're good to me. 1.5kd rusher is like a 2.5 camper kd IMO. do you mostly run around?

Over patched? i cant even notice a difference, filthy famas is still dirty.

granted, i never used it much, other than picking it up. Its reigns supreme at 7k kills on me, then the 74. I dont think you will find any combat record where their most deaths ISNT the famas.

enfield is awesome. Ive used it a bit. I just go duel mags, for the faster every other reload + more starting ammo.

i might give the famas a solid run for a few games.

aight might add ya, hopefully if i join ya i get yellow bar. Probably just break out the m60 and go wild.

on a side note, i love the express playlist, but i dont love crappy team mates.
    Last edited by Oxymoron; September 9th, 2011 at 08:39 PM
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Battle Record
    1-1

i only run and gun. u can watch my file shares lol. honestly we don't consider anyone under a 2 to be very good. but i also play with a few other really good players a lot so we tend to win quite a bit. i think that helps but i can maintain a 2 going solo as well. i just hate when i go 28-3 and my team loses because everyone is awful.

but yes the famas has been patched too much because everyone complained about it. and to me the 74u is the cheapest gun in the game simply because it is over-stacked. it's the only gun to have -every- attachment. and i find i don't even need to aim it. i can throw rapid fire on it and just cruise around the map hip firing everyone until i have dogs or whatever high kill streak i decided to run.

another thing.. we've noticed that the cobra is actually the best heli killstreak because it is harder to shoot down for some reason. the huey and hein both take one shot. that's ridiculous. i don't even use gunship or chopper anymore. unless it's chopper/dogs.

but yeah add me man. ill play with u.

Battle Record
    1-1

i only run and gun. u can watch my file shares lol. honestly we don't consider anyone under a 2 to be very good. but i also play with a few other really good players a lot so we tend to win quite a bit. i think that helps but i can maintain a 2 going solo as well. i just hate when i go 28-3 and my team loses because everyone is awful.

but yes the famas has been patched too much because everyone complained about it. and to me the 74u is the cheapest gun in the game simply because it is over-stacked. it's the only gun to have -every- attachment. and i find i don't even need to aim it. i can throw rapid fire on it and just cruise around the map hip firing everyone until i have dogs or whatever high kill streak i decided to run.

another thing.. we've noticed that the cobra is actually the best heli killstreak because it is harder to shoot down for some reason. the huey and hein both take one shot. that's ridiculous. i don't even use gunship or chopper anymore. unless it's chopper/dogs.

but yeah add me man. ill play with u.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Cassette Tape Andy View Post

nah i wasnt saying i hate iron sights altogether...
    i prefer to not have red dots and shit one most the guns...but some of the guns i just cant stand the iron sights...Galil being one of them...

in general having a sight on your gun just gets in the way and blocks your field of view while in ADS....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    10-9

soooooooooooooooooooooo i've been using the galil on hardcore.......and i added the acog scope.......

im loving the updated look of it or maybe it was always like that on the galil or something......

its notmally just a thin sniper crosshair

now its a nice lil circle with a white dot and 4 small lines around the circle....(fuckin sweet)

The Birth Of Creation

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by FPS Cuba View Post
    i just hate when i go 28-3 and my team loses because everyone is awful.

i fuckin HATE that shit!!!!!

i dropped out of the clan i was in because of it....too many slackers hiding in bushes and STILL dying in that clan...and then not trying osmething else...
    most of them didnt contribute, they just got their wins off the backs of the few in the clan who were good...

the other day i cussed a bunch of doods out over that shit though....i went 42-3 on TDM on jungle....and the team STILL fuckin lost...

random teammates is a pain in the ass...

Battle Record
    10-9

lmao...

shiiid out here in japan me and like 2-3 other dudes party up and just tdm with other randoms....we always hit double digits unless our connect fluctuates from yellow to red....

(in japan you will RARELY ever get host or a really great connection so when u do you HAVE to play)

clans? i would but iown have a good enough connection out here to try joining or beginning one....anywho....i'm def waitin for that MW3 cuz i'll be basically back home when that shit kicks off........

The Birth Of Creation

Axis Powers
    Battle Record
    1-0

xbl tag: seyance

get at me for multiplayer or even some zombies on xbox.
    I'm so fly, they sent for a swat team to stop me.

HenceForward.

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Boobs View Post
    i fuckin HATE that shit!!!!!

i dropped out of the clan i was in because of it....too many slackers hiding in bushes and STILL dying in that clan...and then not trying osmething else...
    most of them didnt contribute, they just got their wins off the backs of the few in the clan who were good...

the other day i cussed a bunch of doods out over that shit though....i went 42-3 on TDM on jungle....and the team STILL fuckin lost...

random teammates is a pain in the ass...
    i want to play with these guys
    [YOUTUBE]eXeUCNc2oLk[/YOUTUBE]
    De Kapitein