User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Marz & Paper Rockets - G.A.S (Feed for feed!)

You've Earned a Custom Title! Marz_'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1
    Last edited by Marz_; May 31st, 2011 at 10:00 PM
    Left to Write

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    2-4

Re: Marz & Paper Rockets - G.A.S (Feed for feed!)

Weird Intro..
    First Kid on Is Pretty Dope I like the beat! He got nice wordplay and delivery.
    You.
    Seems Like Your Verse And Dubs and Up a little to high but lyrically and everything your verse is pretty sick man it'd be cool to get on a collab.

Get Familiar

iigh checking this out....wtf is up with this intro man lol...jus fuckin start already lol....beat is mad weird....first dude got the swag pretty lyrical eat def needs some better mixing and leveling....some decent punches here...aiigh u coming in...shoulda maybe had a hook on here instead of talking....quality aint as good...but this aint too bad some corny punches yeah ur dubs are off in some parts...flow wasn't too bad 1st dude was def better....

not a bad drop man diff vibe for real keep doing u

hit me back with feed please
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...688/index.html
    Real life experiences told through music

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

yo mars this drop is much better the first stuff u dropped your verse comes in alot harder more conviction fo sho man
    quality is still abit weak but again better than before brah.
    get a hook in there man song sounds to broke up to many breaks to keep listening man

end result ; getting better man

rtf http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...607/index.html
    Youtube - JMIN SCHOBS
    Spotify - JMIN SCHOBS
    AMAZON - JMIN SCHOBS
    AppleMusic - JMIN MUSIC
    Ect...... JMIN SCHOBS

Battle Record
    0-1

Rishi P: Appreciate the feedback man. Ill keep em comin.

J-Min: Thanks man. And yeah I agree we coulda composed it better. Most def.. But yo, feedback comin your way man.
    Left to Write

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

haha ok intro is messed...first verse is pretty good, delivery is good, flow seems decent...lyrics are good, got some mulitis in there that sound good...second verse has some ok lyrics but kinda basic some of it, i like the part in the middle of ur verse...not bad.....3rd verse sounds kinda gay at the start like hes getting dick in his ass, and his flow-delivery need work...lyrics have some potential, def needs to be upped....4th dude got a good voice and his delivery is nice with his emotion and extras he adds...lyrics are really good, hes def the best out of all...5th verse sounds almost like the 4th dunno if its same dude but tis also good haha....outro is retarted hahaha....quality is a bit iffy throughout but a good drop nonetheless
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...

Battle Record
    0-1

Thanks for the in depth feeedback man. I know the vibe was a little weird haha that was our aim tho! lol
    Left to Write