User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: 72 hours to WAR ::: hot drop :::

ŠLipTiK~FleX

72 hours to WAR ::: hot drop :::

Sitting at home drinking a beverage watchin president bush declare-a-war//
    reminiscing crawling-on-the-floor with the war tactics that he learned in training-from-before//
    mind getting heated anger building up America what he stand-for *ring ring* grabs the phone figures out its his-war-general//
    telling him to report in 74 hours to the Iraqi-central to fight in the front-line-trenches//
    clenches-his-fist hes prepared but now has 72 hours left of free time until-he-dispatches//
    thinks three precious things in his life wife kids and his friends which he grew-up-with//
    Day 1 spends a glorious day with her doing everything to please her she weeps knowing he might not-come-back//
    fine dine cuisine to intimate passions hurting-of-the-back from all the sex thrusting(LMAO)wife sleeps give a kiss-smackon the forehead//
    looks at his to do list 2 more things to go glances at the clock 32 hours left on the right-track until the moment-he-dread//
    Day 2 all day trip with the kids at a Amusement park kids happy and having fun youngest daughter comes up to him-and-said//
    "Mommie said u leaving for-ya-deathbed" he was shocked by the horrible things that jus left from her mouth//
    he was speechless didnt want her to be told the truth-about-warbeacause her mind was pure of love age 6 shejust-a-youth//
    Day 3 doom's day near 24 hours to go 1 more thing he has to do before he go spend time wit friends who known-him-forever//
    recalling the days when they [i]endeavour-all-the-troubles[/b] from egging the pricipals house calling it a driveby's-with-bicycles//(LMAO)
    salutes the crew with a handshake goes home packs up to go gets equipped arrives in Iraq ready for combat loads his infared-beam-rifles//
    anger in his eyes scrambles in the frontline thinks to himself i got-it-in-you//
    fear no one its week 4 almost over Saddam regime is in pieces all we know its to-be-continued//

ŠLipTiK~FleX

LunkHead
    yo that was pretty hott man...good topic, nice wordplay and good lyrics

could you peep out my verse...LunkHead aKa Huh and Gravity collabo? thanks man

ŠLipTiK~FleX
    ^ thanks man appreciate it i'll peep ya piece

BANNED for biting
    Battle Record
    18-10
    Nice wordplay cuzzn ,, , , overall u get a 7/10

ŠLipTiK~FleX
    thanks appreciate it

ŠLipTiK~FleX
    uppin

NONCENTZ AKA WORD~PERFECT noncentz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-14
    i think this is one of the better peaces i have read very intellectual outlook props papa
    to love something,is to die for it ,if you do, your a martyr , but these days music is morbid, false carters ..prohet's for prophet no lie, look how our last martyr was crucified. to put it in it symplicity, you aint true...you wouldnt sacrifice a few dollars for authenticity..

ŠLipTiK~FleX
    tHANKS APPRECIATE IT UPPIN

Atetrack define'
    shit was aiight dun...i thought the flow dropped once or twice,escpeially round the ifrared beam rifle line,the line before nad after seemed to work together but that infrared beam rifle line was out a bit,addin a little or croppin a little from the other lines will fix it no doubt,was a nice ass flow...but no doubt...id be on the wife,first,second and third no doubt hahaha....

ŠLipTiK~FleX
    ^ lmao nice man appreciat it uppin

I dug it... It's cool people got better shit to rhyme about then prada and smith and wessons... Some old conscience(SP) shit... Keep that 3rd eye open...

ŠLipTiK~FleX
    thanks....

ŠLipTiK~FleX
    uppin

ŠLipTiK~FleX
    dont sleep peep