User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Al Qaeda threatens obama grandma

Battle Record
    21-6

Al Qaeda threatens obama grandma

#Obama'sGrandmotherIsAGrenade&AlQaedaWantsToDetona teHer

damn, you guys ruined the awesome wordplay of the title.

It was a classic thread title
    Last edited by El Chapo; May 14th, 2011 at 07:36 PM
    [/url]

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Re: Al Qaeda threatens obama grandma

you thread title has ruined the main page asshole!
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-2

the fuck@our presidents grandmother living like a bum...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    21-6

^^i know lol.

She's ugly as fuck too.
    [/url]

Battle Record
    0-2

it looked like one of those commercials asking for you to send just 10 cents a day...

This shit is starting to seem more and more like a false flag.

Enough holes in the official story to put it on a sandwich.

Anyone ever stop to think who the "Somali Al Qaeda" cells are? They're far from insiders in the whole fiasco, they're from fucking Somalia for Christs sake.

Soule

She the one who found osama.

I don't think it's unreasonable that they're pissed off Somali Muslims or "Al Qaeda" members, but that doesn't mean shit. They heard all this "OSAMA'S DEAD!" stuff through the media like everyone else. There's tons of reasons why the story doesn't add up though. All the evidence presented is flimsy as hell.

Also keep in mind that the media just calls any pissed of Muslim extremist with an AK47 a member of Al Qaeda.

But the questions mount up:

Why did they release a fake picture?

Why did they dump his body in the ocean? There were live streams of Saddam being hanged, I watched Saddam die on my fucking computer, but Osama's pictures are "too gruesome" for the American public, one of the most passive aggressive and angry countries in the world.

Where's the proof that Al Qaeda admits Osama's dead? They came out with a story where somebody randomly posted on a message board saying they wanted revenge. That doesn't mean shit, I could make a thread claiming to have fucked Kim Kardashian up the ass, that doesn't mean shit.

What was up with Osama's "daughter" claiming she saw her father shot? No picture, no video, just a one sentence blip of a supposed quote from an unidentified girl.

Why did they say Osama was using his wife as a shield and then changed it to say that he never did it?

Why was Dalton Fury denied the option to kill Osama up to four times?

Why was it reported in the news that Osama died up to nine times now?

Why is former assistant Security of State Steve Pieczenik who operated under people like Henry Kissinger, George H.W. Bush, Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan, and had a hand in training troops to operate psyop missions now coming out and saying that Osama died back in 2002 from Marfan Syndrome and that he's prepared to testify in front of Congress?
    Last edited by Raptor Jesus; May 14th, 2011 at 09:26 PM

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor Jesus View Post
    I don't think it's unreasonable that they're pissed off Somali Muslims or "Al Qaeda" members, but that doesn't mean shit. They heard all this "OSAMA'S DEAD!" stuff through the media like everyone else. There's tons of reasons why the story doesn't add up though. All the evidence presented is flimsy as hell.

Also keep in mind that the media just calls any pissed of Muslim extremist with an AK47 a member of Al Qaeda.

But the questions mount up:

Why did they release a fake picture?

Why did they dump his body in the ocean? There were live streams of Saddam being hanged, I watched Saddam die on my fucking computer, but Osama's pictures are "too gruesome" for the American public, one of the most passive aggressive and angry countries in the world.

Where's the proof that Al Qaeda admits Osama's dead? They came out with a story where somebody randomly posted on a message board saying they wanted revenge. That doesn't mean shit, I could make a thread claiming to have fucked Kim Kardashian up the ass, that doesn't mean shit.

What was up with Osama's "daughter" claiming she saw her father shot? No picture, no video, just a one sentence blip of a supposed quote from an unidentified girl.

Why did they say Osama was using his wife as a shield and then changed it to say that he never did it?

Why was Dalton Fury denied the option to kill Osama up to four times?

Why was it reported in the news that Osama died up to nine times now?

Why is former assistant Security of State Steve Pieczenik who operated under people like Henry Kissinger, George H.W. Bush, Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan, and had a hand in training troops to operate psyop missions now coming out and saying that Osama died back in 2002 from Marfan Syndrome and that he's prepared to testify in front of Congress?
    I think that's the easiest one to answer, at the moment. The simple answer is, we are dealing with two different presidents who have differing views and differing political landscapes. At this moment in time, we're trying to patch up relations with muslim nations, so the last thing we should do is disrespect their funeral rights.
    De Kapitein

I'm not trying to say this is 100% false flag, but the evidence is flimsy as shit and doesn't stand up to valid reasoning so maybe our media outlets and politicians are just incompetent when it comes to PR.

Also your idea is a valid conclusion that I've considered, but when you mix the fact of the matter in with all the other stuff it just sorta makes things look bad.

Battle Record
    21-6

My question...is ....if Obama is such a family man and America's hero..then why the fuck is his grandma sleeping with flies?

Looking like a true African and shit.

That's bullshit.

Obama is part of the one world goverment that has been talked about.

It's here.

The one world goverment is starting...
    [/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Hosea View Post
    I think Al Qeada's 20 year history in Somalia, should be enough to make it harder to dismiss it as overzealous media mislabeling shit. There is no doubt it happens, but lets not act like Al Queada in Somalia is just media hype. Even if the numbers are small they are there, and can kill Obama's grandma.

who is they?

The government NEVER claimed that was the photo, while that was floating around they where still on their "we aren't releasing shit, but we are discussing it" talks. A picture being on the internet, and showing up on a local news network, does not mean they released it. An Olympic photo that included pedo bear once made it's way from the internet onto local news too. Please don't act like news sources have never acted hasty to be the first to break the news with out fact checking.

^see spanja's response. the dumping of the body isn't weird to me at all. like Spanja said, comparing the way bush handles things, to the way Obama handles things, is kinda dumb. Bush is the same guy who had the mission accomplished banner acting like a bad ass.

So was his son who is calling this a war crime all over the media left out on this conspiracy? Or is her in on it and only pretending the threatening lawsuits and shit to validate it....

But really what are acceptable ways for al queda and his family to validate it for you? Should they call a press conference? Talk to you personally? how do you want them to do it in a way that would satisfy you?

There is no way for any of us to honestly answer those with anything but speculation.

by who? where they official announcements, or "he may have been there" type shit? I honestly do remember one other report that we may have got him in an attack years ago, but they eventually said they didn't.

I can't believe you used this one. this is the stupidest shit of this whole thing IMO. Yea he has been dead 8 years, but bush didn't use it to hype up his legacy and run with it himself...please. I know, don't let anyone know continue making money off it...typical shit we always hear. but I really doubt a man whose approval rating where that low, who was widely considered an incompetent failure, would not even pretend to have killed him on his watch the way this big shadow figure man obama has.....

-The MSM themselves brought out the nine times thing, the talking heads aren't exactly big Obama fans as you know. Mainstream Journalist doubted the official story from the moment it came out. Various sources from Israeli to Arab have reported numerous times that Osama was most likely dead. This death was just the first time it was actually reported on television. Benazir Bhutto said he was dead, Pakistani officials said he was probably dead because he couldn't receive treatment for his illnesses, White House officials stated that Osama needed dialysis every three days.

-"Renal dialysis -- talking about hemodialysis -- is something that really is reserved for patients in end-stage renal failure. That means their kidneys have just completely shut down. The most common cause of something like that would be something like diabetes and hypertension. Once that's happened, if you're separated from your dialysis machine -- and incidentally, dialysis machines require electricity, they're going to require clean water, they're going to require a sterile setting -- infection is a huge risk with that. If you don't have all those things and a functioning dialysis machine, it's unlikely that you'd survive beyond several days or a week at the most." - from CNN news

-As for Bush everyone keeps assuming the guy was a complete egomanic, which he could've very well had been, but what happens when you follow the money? Dick Cheney made a hefty bit of cash off of this whole thing. Maybe, just maybe Osama was being used as a boogeyman.

Also stop treating the Presidents like they actually run the country and Bush would've just took credit for Osama's death cause he felt like it, the President is just a figurehead, they teach that in 10th grade. Not saying they don't make any decisions but their administration does all the "heavy lifting" for them. Obama doesn't even have his speeches memorized most of the time and has to read whatever it was written for him to say.

-I'm not in disagreement about Somalian Muslims/Al Qaeda wanting to kill his grandmother so it's useless responding to that one.

-As far as his son goes, you mean the same son whose statements were alleged and couldn't be indepentedly verified? Who was it that broke the news that Al Qaeda took the blame? It was an organization called SITE who are under the thumb of the Pentagon and are government contractors that rake in $500,000 a year.

-The U.S. has a history of staging false flags at politically expedient times. Jessica Lynch and Pat Tillman came out to be near complete fabrications, The Gulf Of Tonkin is probably the most famous, my fucking History teacher will tell you that one was a lie. The now famous picture of Biden, Hilary, and Obama in the "situation room" watching the action going down is probably even one since a CIA agent named Leon Panetta came out and said Obama couldn't have seen anything because the feed was cut off before the Navy SEALS entered the compound.

Ask yourself these questions:

Who benefits from Osama's death?

Who doesn't benefit?

Who benefits from this war?

Why were there American soldiers who would've laughed in your face if you told them their mission was about catching Osama?

Why does Zbiginew Brzezinski's book "The Grand Chessboard: American Primacy and Its Geostrategic Imperatives" take a completely Amoral approach to foreign relations? (Brzezinski also had a hand in forming Al Qaeda by arming the mujahideen)

Why did the Bush administrations logic for engaging in the War go like this:

-"Osama is dangerous
    He's hiding out there in Iraq
    Therefore we must invade Iraq"

"They have WMD
    We are at war
    Therefore we must find the WMD"

"No WMD were found
    but Terror still exists
    Therefore we must wage war on terror"

"You are either with us are the terrorists"
    Last edited by Raptor Jesus; May 14th, 2011 at 11:24 PM

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

Ger ready for martial law and concentration (fema) camps and major population reduction.. bio weapon from "al queda" smfh another false flag
    Last edited by Meks.; May 15th, 2011 at 04:13 PM

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bust On Toes View Post
    My question...is ....if Obama is such a family man and America's hero..then why the fuck is his grandma sleeping with flies?

Looking like a true African and shit.

That's bullshit.

Obama is part of the one world goverment that has been talked about.

It's here.

The one world goverment is starting...
    His Grandma on his Daddy side.. his dad who he isn't/wasn't close with? I probably doesn't know a lot about that side of the family, I remember I think his aunt or someone from his father's side of the family was deported and he had no idea they were even in America
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?