Youtube - JMIN SCHOBS
    Spotify - JMIN SCHOBS
    AMAZON - JMIN SCHOBS
    AppleMusic - JMIN MUSIC
    Ect...... JMIN SCHOBS

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Re: Jmin - im a serial killer

i like the intro to it...the verses seem like your a lil uncomfortablee on the beat if its yhour first real song it explains why , when you record just relax and think about the sound you want to project...get int he mind state...rhyme scheme is cool as well.... first verse i feel like towards the end the vocals are a bit lower? idk it might just be my speakers though... other than that beat is mad cool really chill vibe, you flow on this a different way then i would..but i like different styles so cool... hook the serial killer part is cool but the lines after can be a lil more creative...no hate at all keep it uppp homiee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Put your sunglasses on! Mr. Write's Avatar
    Battle Record
    23-9

Most serial killers dont brag about it on rap songs.. delivery was pretty good. Your adlibs are wayyyy off and wayyyy too loud, i would just delete them all together. Made it really hard to hear some of your lines. Rhyme scheme was dope, i actually enjoyed the different writing style. Lyrics were pretty cool as well. However, just to the average listener the loud adlibs are fucking up your verses baddd and it throws everything off. A little more practice and i think it could be dope. I like the dexter sample too, thought i would mention that. Overall it was interesting listening to your rhyme scheme and lyrics but the actual recordings were fucked up

Battle Record
    10-13

dope beat, i think it's funny the way you europeans talk, but you gotta flow on you though.. ALI G!!! "I'm the numba one sral killah!" "This is wat i dou" lol.. nah, no hate, this shit go mad hard, i could listen to this shit foreal.. your flow is crazy, all over the place , you got talent homie, aint no doubtin that.. the beat is mad scary and you played that shit to the tee.. good drop homie.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[YOUTUBE]EUFVyOVz-Sk[/YOUTUBE]

appreciate the feed thanks.

mr white - i was just quoting a line that was said in the series where i goes im the no.1 serial killer i hear ya on the addlibs i can adjust those .

lum- ali g hahaha nuttah

marv cheers for the pointers
    Youtube - JMIN SCHOBS
    Spotify - JMIN SCHOBS
    AMAZON - JMIN SCHOBS
    AppleMusic - JMIN MUSIC
    Ect...... JMIN SCHOBS

Nice.
    Though I did feel that you went off beat in a place or two [ Might be the sleep, will listen to it again after I get up] the overall flow was really good.
    The lyrics were aight, with the whole dexter thing going on, you could've done better, I ain't hating I'm just sayin. The hook just didn't do it for me, a bit more sinister one could've been better.
    The beat is awesome. Love the dexter sample but it was a double edged sword here. The brutality of the theme was there in the hook.
    Overall the track was aight. Would listen to it again tomorrow n let you know if I feel differently .
    Last edited by Pseudonymous; May 13th, 2011 at 05:29 AM

I sell greatbeats4cheap TechOmega's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

Hmmmm I wasn't feeling the beat. I think it bounced around to much for what the topic was about. I picture some cold drum pattern like dre on some boom bap shit over some very dark keys. Chorus wasn't feeling it when you got to "this is what I do this is what I do" You have great emotion and a dope voice, but your lines and delivery seemed forced. Not sure if you work to the beat, but I think you should your pace down and take time to ride the beat better.

rtf
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...247/index.html
    Follow Me

Lion's Den is out now!!! Longway's Avatar

Love the emotion -- kinda slured a lil bit in alot of places.. took away from the flow a bit...

LOVE THE ABLIBS -- that back ground-- Ima serial killa -- man that is so perfect

Second verse is better then the first in terms of flow

All in all man keep finishing those songs.. I would certainly jam to this on a consistent basis

uppin!!
    Youtube - JMIN SCHOBS
    Spotify - JMIN SCHOBS
    AMAZON - JMIN SCHOBS
    AppleMusic - JMIN MUSIC
    Ect...... JMIN SCHOBS

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion

I know RB used to give UK rappers hell but I actually enjoy the change up. Always have, it's obvious you can flow, as well as write, props. I enjoyed the listen, didn't like the mix, but that is either here nor there. A mix has little to do with the obvious, you can rap. I think the airy sound and the dubs kind of echoed in my head to much, but it was eerie. As should a serial killer track, so great job. keep doing your thing and never let anyone say you are not hip hop because you flow different. Fuck that, that mentality IS NOT hip hop!

[YOUTUBE]Av7yOXafS40?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
    "World Class War" Official Music Video
    We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

appreciate the feed man i hear u on the uk rappers thing was abit worried id get shot down but people been quite constructive which is good..
    Youtube - JMIN SCHOBS
    Spotify - JMIN SCHOBS
    AMAZON - JMIN SCHOBS
    AppleMusic - JMIN MUSIC
    Ect...... JMIN SCHOBS

Beat Is Very Nice Good dark sounds.
    If you looking to do things with beats holla at me at jakob22@live.com we can coloborate
    Chorus I like the singing I think you could be more emotional to match the idea
    Verse Flow and tempo seem rushed and off a bit but I admit some of it might be the accent but for your first track I would say amazing
    Very impressed for your first track as the track is pretty good We might have to do some collobo Jakob22 has some Serial killer track

Holla if you down to colab on some ish

RTF
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...73#post8080473

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

yeah man deffo up for some collabs just pm me fo sho
    Youtube - JMIN SCHOBS
    Spotify - JMIN SCHOBS
    AMAZON - JMIN SCHOBS
    AppleMusic - JMIN MUSIC
    Ect...... JMIN SCHOBS

uppin before i go off the page lol
    Youtube - JMIN SCHOBS
    Spotify - JMIN SCHOBS
    AMAZON - JMIN SCHOBS