User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 61

Thread: Deisel Hash Or Purple (Remix)

You've Earned a Custom Title! Hit Seven Beatz's Avatar

Re: Deisel Hash Or Purple (Remix)

Dope Track!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

the flow is real dope on this. i always liked this beat, no matter how played it is. your flow is viscous though, coming for your fridge line was dope haha. streets would feel this, i like the topic.... but im a fuckin stoner.

this is dope, good storytelling skills.
    Milk Man

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i loved it, can't wait for the link so i can download it

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Compact View Post
    i think this guys partially retarded ^
    lolol i dont thik he knows that the whole track is me... lolol

other than that thanks for the feed fellas hopefully gonna get nominated for HoF Audio =]

Battle Record
    0-2

yo this was dope...loved ya hook remix...wording was good...ur flow was great...good quality....great mic presence...i can really bump this shit...ill def download if i can n put it on my ipod for sure!
    I cannot list all of my best lines inside this signature
    because they number in the tens of thousands.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

bumpp thanks guys

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

ayy swag wheres my SOTW hahaha getting sleptt on =] .. just kidding... or am i?

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

sweeet! bumpin for some more feed

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

more feed please =]

man i love the fact that ive remixed this... nd now im hearin somebody else do it... weed oriented... but yeah... neways...

i love the beat, obviously or i wouldnt have remixed it...

your flows there, you just basically rewrote the hook, no punchlines or metas... at least not any that really stand out... nd u left juelz in there? hell yeah...

ur deliverys dope... i love the way you came into the second verse... overall its pretty good homie, keep up..

7/10

Battle Record
    23-23

Lol good stuff yo. Haven't checked out many songs in the thread so far but as of now this is the best one. I also just posted up a track to the same instrumental named "gotta get'em" but you definately went in the opposite direction as me and that was actually cool. Keep working with that engineer n puttin out more tracks.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

thanks man.. uppin for feedd

Banned
    Battle Record
    44-45

i loved this shitt. great flow and content, some lines had me smiling cuz i was feeling what u were saying. i liked this remix bro good shit

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

bumpp thanks my dude

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

BUMPinnn lol i want a medalll for ThiSs Shiett HoF ahaha