User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 61

Thread: Deisel Hash Or Purple (Remix)

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Deisel Hash Or Purple (Remix)

Rate, Leave Links/Feed and I do return the favor every time

something i recored a lil while ago..but never posted it here..soo leave some feed! everything record usually isnt as good as this quality production wise, cause i worked with an actuall engineer on this, but i always try to drop best quality production as i possibly can. hope you enjoy

[SOUNDCLICK]10579324[/SOUNDCLICK]

I'l have links up in a bitt... Enjoyy
    Last edited by Blackflags; June 9th, 2011 at 07:13 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Re: Deisel Hash Or Purple (Remix)

flows hard man good lyrical context well mixed in. another sick production here man..
    u got that swag down to a tee fo sho fam...
    the start of the 2nd verse is that u if it is lol crazy shit man

good drop
    Youtube - JMIN SCHOBS
    Spotify - JMIN SCHOBS
    AMAZON - JMIN SCHOBS
    AppleMusic - JMIN MUSIC
    Ect...... JMIN SCHOBS

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

ahaha thanks man and yeah that is me lol i had to punch in a couple of times caz i kept laughin while doin that voice

Flow is very nice with the multi rhyme schemes was impressed some very clever rhymes with punchlines

Don't love whatever you put on the vocals
    Really great weed song impressed with the rapping

Return the feedback
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...73#post8080473

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sotw

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Decent song brotha...lyrics were alright. Flow was good, pretty much on point the whole time....2nd verse was good, voice just annoyed me lol. Uh overall though, decent drop. stay up!

Battle Record
    10-13

lol.. nigga you gotta smooth flow, lol then you go into that crazy flow, that shit go hard as fuck yo.. i like this shit, you killed that beat yo.. you bout went as hard as Em on that shit. collab wit me homie.

[YOUTUBE]EUFVyOVz-Sk[/YOUTUBE]

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

bump thanks for the feed guys means alot leave links!

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

too the topp

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

moree feed please

Battle Record
    10-13

yo marv. if you got time peep my flute freestyle.. tell me what you think.

[YOUTUBE]EUFVyOVz-Sk[/YOUTUBE]

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

i gotcha homie..

more feeed please

Battle Record
    12-14

damn you getting slept on. nice shit your accents a bit thick other than that everything was dope, change in delivery worked well, flow on point with some nice lyrics

You've Earned a Custom Title! Mr_Microvave's Avatar

LOL who the fuck is Merry Jane?? that voice killed me bro haha.

Very smooth, the flow wasn't broken at any point so that's a plus.

I was already into the beat before this remix but I think it fits nicely.

Yes I was waiting for a McDonaldy reference the whole time lol.

Good shit.

[YOUTUBE]tV680WO6Afs[/YOUTUBE]