User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: "World Class War" Official music video (full)

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion

"World Class War" Official music video (full)

[YOUTUBE]Av7yOXafS40?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]

OK, first thread got closed, I forgot to edit in feedback.

Help me get my daughter some views people, Music is a movement and I am looking to grow some talented artist. I have several in my camp, but my daughter has been waiting in the wings long enough. Post this on your Facebook walls and such, your support is greatly appreciated. This is the first of a 3 part song/video collaboration from Green Hour Madness.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...1&postcount=30
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...06&postcount=2

"World Class War" Official Music Video
    We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Mr_Microvave's Avatar

Re: "World Class War" Official music video (full)

Father and Daughter collaboration? wow that's pretty rare but yeah sure I'll bump up your votes. Good song.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[YOUTUBE]tV680WO6Afs[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion

^ Sure is, a father and daughter hip hop venture = rare. Thanks for the view, I do appreciate it. If you can be so kind, share the link. Thanks again.

We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

Soule

Posted this on my facebook, and my girlfriend's. Always cool to be friends or an accomplace (spelling?) with a musician that's actually trying to get somewhere in life with it. The beat was dope, and your daughter is talented as hell dude. My only complaint is I wish you were a little louder personally. It sounded like you were whispering the entire time and my girl was like 'does he have a sore throat or something?' Not that you were bad, just real quiet. Ya know? Dope as fuck track though homie. Sick video too.

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion

You know what, that is the second time I hear that from the youtube post. We don't hear that in the actual track though. Hmm, my levels on the mastered track are all locked. Like the video quality degrades in you tubes compression, I'm assuming the audio levels might be tweaked too. I'll post the track once its hits itunes. That is bothering me, but it might be the compression.

Thanks, this is exactly why we need an audience to help us fine tune the minutia. I really appreciate the post on your facebook.

You can reach me at: bouncedawg@greenhourmadness.com if you ever need any music advice.

You can find us at www.greenhourmadness.com

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins

Love the hook dude it's more on some story told facts of life shut not like videos now and days getting played cause thy got hot bitches with Rita and ass to comfort the sick minde fucks not getting any on the real lmfao but the vocals is lower than he beat ways with thy bounce but the transition of shots is legit man nice shot glad to see somebody here on rb with talent making good use of it najmean soundclick and myspace and facebook ain't enough anymore

Props man
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE

Battle Record
    61-50
    Awards 50+ Wins

I didn't even know your daughter was the one on the hook and was expecting her to come in and start rapping but I thought the hook/chorus was real dope, her voice is pretty nice. I could see this as a song I would put onto my iPod and just listen to it back and forth. Awesome stuff here!

Dope track.
    Like everyone said a father - daughter collab is rarely seen.
    Nyhoooo this is one DOPE track. Love the beat, perfect for the track. The volume of your vocals were down but never the less the lyrics were dope. Flow and delivery were spot on. And the hook, man I love the freakin hook. You daughter is talented as hell, the hook makes the whole track comes to life.
    The vid's awesome.
    I'll be sharing this till the end of time.
    Freakin awesome man!!

You've Earned a Custom Title! Tommy Prophit's Avatar

Great song, video, and instrumental. I like the message the song sends and the way the video is all misty, dark, and what not. The chorus was well thought of, and the instrumental compliments the mood and topic very well. The girl also has a nice voice. Good job.

i appreciate this song a lot. its real dope. and the video is bananaz. this song reminded me of SPM, except i liked your flows better. my only complaint is that it sounds like you repeat yourself a lot... but what it did work in favor for was putting the message of the song out there. its very catchy. you dont need me to tell u ur daughter is talented u already no that shit haha, best of luck to yall

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion

Thank you all very much for the views and taking the time to leave your thoughts. First off, Milk Man nailed it! Yes, I do repeat the key phrases in my verse, for exactly the reason you hinted upon. To have the core message of the song sink in. I am normally a fast tempo and blistering cadence type on the delivery, but for this project... I needed a slow build up, for my daughters introduction and to hammer home the underlying tone and message.

OK, this the first of a 3 song/video deal I'm working on. The videos all tie in and present a story covering the struggle from a revolutionary perspective, and call to arms. "World Class War" is the introduction, the flag waving scene is the call to arms. The next video starts off right were this one ends, with the call to arms. The next song is "Sound the Alarm" (the call to arms). You hear it in the first track and see it take shape at the end of the first video. What follows is a world wide call to arms and camps watching the GHM flags go up, then responding with more flag waving and assembling of troops. We are building up for a confrontation, not the conventional type, but an artistic and intellectual take over of the current system. Sound the Alarm invokes images of war and revolutions ongoing around the globe. In the video we take up instruments in place of conventional weapons and march on the wicked blood lines that be.

So, I did try to burn those lines I repeat in my verse into peoples minds. The tension is lifted in the hook and the shadows are gone when my daughter takes frame, this is key in the struggle. We go from dark to light with the youth holding true to our commitments and documenting the struggle in hopes to never forget that people rose up against the System and made change possible. That will tie into the 3rd song, "We the People". This will be an international collaboration between some well known camps in the hip hop game today. Some super secret guest stars and heavy hitters all assembled on 1 track, to instill the reasons why we did all this in the first place. To never forget that the pen is mightier than the gun and that the people are greater than any system governing them.

Blessings and Respect to all.

Please post on your social media networks. Thank You.
    Last edited by Bounce; May 13th, 2011 at 12:31 PM

if the girl in this video is your daughter then brah your daughter has got an amazing voice i hear it and i can hear christina man top im guessing thats u thats spiting too good bars man
    the whole vibe on this is dope man some real talk fo sure really enjoyed it
    keep ya daughter on the music scene man shes gona be huge in no time..

Instrumental
    rtf http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...265/index.html

Song
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...332/index.html
    Youtube - JMIN SCHOBS
    Spotify - JMIN SCHOBS
    AMAZON - JMIN SCHOBS
    AppleMusic - JMIN MUSIC
    Ect...... JMIN SCHOBS

Battle Record
    2-19

ight good flow lyrics are meaning full but it seems like a shit load of this is auto tuned

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion

My daughter and I both have long been against the use of auto-tunes in vocals, the Directer JD Frump can not stand auto-tune singers. Never have and I doubt we ever will, use auto-tunes in vocals, unless there was a specific reason such as DUB like phrases. Auto-tunes is used to correct for a few sour notes as far as live instruments go. I work with Bands and musicians are human, from time to time in a long song a bad note needs correction. That goes in just about any studio not looking to punch in, or re-track an instrument.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Definately feeling this fam. Both the hook & verses were on point and incredible video work. I love the story this song & video tells aswell. thankz for sharing.