User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Uhh... Yeah...

Wink Uhh... Yeah...

Unreasonable that my unreachable level is unstoppable since my blasphemous gives ya a ear full of the devil
    so don't mention it consider it a gift & its undeniable im the most meaning-full untouchable intellectual - your smaller then a childs butt hole hated so im a psycho that's been sent to the edge of the world & jumped off fly like a eagle
    thats non-predictable with range that's rage-full kill on sight struck & fucked by a criminal
    swooped down & grabbed a whole crowed & then dropped from a cold snow cloud icicles that would penetrate the testament like a line of skulls
    No sound but I go loud - a helpless being helping other beings - unremarkable artical
    in my possession of being such a miracle with my ego - unkillable smart fool cold firey arsenal
    rejected then accepted a darkend presence bring silence to the helpless wishes at death beds
    Shameless on the count of being famous, God Damned with a Snakes Tongue
    Stressed with anger of being sucha danger to all of Gods sons
    undertaker to babies laying under a star in their mangers, abortions - I AM ONE
    Aura thats hated misguided soul faded dark days without a cloud thunderstorm raining
    Hail from hell drowning in a fire well - sea of slime-y snails - my flooding waves smash shells
    Roll ya up like sushi - fry ya like fish sticks - you crybabies are idiots born from dimwits
    To come up with that, I had to use nothing but common sense no proof or solid evidence
    no documents or folders with paper clips, My history is erased & my future is dangerous
    Illuminati Possessed & Join my anatomy granting my destiny with a pricey fee - no money
    Mason with a heart temperature of 33 degrees, Frozen breath Frozen Lungs I Still Breathe with ease
    Hated but talked amongst all, A Fallen Angel with Demonic Wings no reason for me to Crawl
    Born Dead then Resurrected with a Passion of Satanic Interaction, A Freemason that isn't free at all...
    The fifty states will be demolished all but 13 will remain un damaged from alience top clients

Re: Uhh... Yeah...

I didn't like this one. I think you could've done much better. Your vocabulary wasn't bad, you used some pretty strong words. But I think your organization in your rhymes needs more work, at least here. I wasn't really feelin it like I normally do. But again, practice makes perfect, so just keep rappin. Cudos.

Re: Uhh... Yeah...

thanks mang