User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 24 of 24

Thread: Swag - When I Hit The Stage

Battle Record
    10-13

Re: Swag - When I Hit The Stage

this is dope, nice flow, beats kinda simple but you rode that shit. i like the hook, its some shit you could listen to ridin by yourself, not no bump, but this is hot. good shit.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

listening, dope beat, quality isnt the best, beats to loud, lyrics are decent.
    hooks, cool..
    intro to second verse is dope, sounds like your mixed your vocals better. and lyrics were decent not bad..
    third verse, dope lyrics, "scratching their head like its involved in fleas" dope line.
    to me it sounds like it took a second for me to feel the flow, second and third verse were dope. 7/10
    frank lucas- "the loudest one in the room is the weakest"

Quote Originally Posted by talksic_dire View Post
    listening, dope beat, quality isnt the best, beats to loud, lyrics are decent.
    hooks, cool..
    intro to second verse is dope, sounds like your mixed your vocals better. and lyrics were decent not bad..
    third verse, dope lyrics, "scratching their head like its involved in fleas" dope line.
    to me it sounds like it took a second for me to feel the flow, second and third verse were dope. 7/10
    sigh.. fml make ya minds up lol. and all the vocals are mixed the same, so if it's fine the second....
    Last edited by Recess; May 11th, 2011 at 06:43 AM

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion

You have a distinct voice, from a vocal tracking stand point, it would be real easy for me to put you out in front of the mix. I work with tons of artist and its often a challenge to get a certain voice out in front, but you have that tone that I find easy to mix. I enjoyed the track, it's obvious you have some skills. The trick is to get your voice to work for you. The content was present, lyrics well done. Keep grinding. Keep it music.

[YOUTUBE]Av7yOXafS40?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
    "World Class War" Official Music Video
    We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

thanks man. Bump!

Alright, So I redid the song entirely with my new mic that I just recently got. Did a different mixing as well, but I think it came out SO much cleaner, so bumping for new people to hear it. Would appreciate the listen and let me know how the quality is!

#Arab

I really like this man. I love that little melody in the beat, it really gives it a mellow feel. From a technical aspect, everything is point.. flow, delivery, microphone presence. Lyrics are obviously personal, and I could feel that.. so that's dope. The only complaint is that you sound rushed sometimes. Charlie Sheen line was dope as shit, though. The chorus could use a little bit of work, but you said that it was last minute so no biggie. Overall, good stuff man. Keep it up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I certainly appreciate it man. I wanted to re-record to see how everything would sound with my new mic. I actually think the recording I did on my older mic is better emotional and technically, just wanted to hear better quality!

Battle Record
    45-8
    Awards Legendary Audio ABL Champion BOTW AOTM AOTW Legendary Member - Award Request Accepted

Not bad, you remind me of BC because yall some emo ass individuals, vocals are a tad low compare to the beat but it's a nice blend regardless...and yes i'm leaving feed while i'm listening to it, lmao @ the flying dutchman line i've used that line some time ago but ppl said it didn't make sense (great minds think alike lmao) verses are on point actually, hook is vybable I can dig it overall props to the entire track
    Where the fuck was I fore they found me?
    Floatn in a meadow, dragonflies all around me
    Seeded in a ghetto, smokin cigarellos
    Stress oceans try to drown me
    Walking on water like when Christ did, glidin
    Mic in my plam like the trident in the hand of Poseidon