User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4
Showing results 46 to 58 of 58

Thread: Shadowless- "Preamp Promo"

Re: Shadowless- "Preamp Promo"

whats with all the spam anywho nice track keep it up

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by sinfulproduction View Post
    whats with all the spam anywho nice track keep it up
    Thanks man! Not sure, spam seems to be hititng this thread hard haha. Mods should delete their accounts/posts.
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

You've Earned a Custom Title! .Atlas's Avatar

this was dope I definitely like the flow and the beat is on point. I know it might be off topic but I checked out your mooninite song and that blew me away perfect flow/beat.

I like the line about climbing the walls of your psyche for clarity..Ill. But I'm definitely feeling the overall style between beat choices and the matching verses.

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-3

Wasn't digging the flow sound like you were reading the bars
    But damn that beat was heavy reminds me of shit we like to cook up on the sp1200

What machine did you use for that
    Sounds like a sp-303 or something

nice song you got a real underground sound reminds me of MF Doom nice drop
    Buy Two Beats Get One Beat Free at

Awards Haiku Season Champion

lmao.. Shadow I donno wtf happened in this thread but I just deleted 30 somethin posts and banned at least 10 spammers. If it happens again, hit up a mod so they know to take care of it.
    ArtificialIntelligence

TNL
    ps... abi punchlines are played

Quote Originally Posted by .Atlas View Post
    this was dope I definitely like the flow and the beat is on point. I know it might be off topic but I checked out your mooninite song and that blew me away perfect flow/beat.

I like the line about climbing the walls of your psyche for clarity..Ill. But I'm definitely feeling the overall style between beat choices and the matching verses.
    Hahah thanks for the feedback homie, appreciate it! If you got a facebook "like" my page.... www.facebook.com/shadowlesshiphop

Quote Originally Posted by Heart break Andy View Post
    Wasn't digging the flow sound like you were reading the bars
    But damn that beat was heavy reminds me of shit we like to cook up on the sp1200

What machine did you use for that
    Sounds like a sp-303 or something
    Word man thanks for the feedback. It's a Stoupe (from jedi mind) beat, the sample was from the movie "dark crystal" but no idea what machine it was done on, but is deff my style of production. Thanks for checking it out!

Quote Originally Posted by abiona View Post
    lmao.. Shadow I donno wtf happened in this thread but I just deleted 30 somethin posts and banned at least 10 spammers. If it happens again, hit up a mod so they know to take care of it.
    Hahah yeah man came out of nowhere. And word up man, I forget who the mods are, but it appears you are so if something like that happens again I'll deff let you know. Thanks man!

Anybody else that hasn't already, leave some feed and I'll get back at you just leave your link at the bottom of your post. Thanks for the support homies!

You've Earned a Custom Title!

first listen
    damn this shit is clean production wise
    it was short and sweet
    flows on point probly something your used of hearing since you seem legit as fuck
    i'll give it a second listen (your good) for obvious reasons

You've Earned a Custom Title! HollyJo's Avatar

sick tune love the beat you've got a great voice and nice flow too
    Check my latest tracks!

Quote Originally Posted by whyyoudumb? View Post
    first listen
    damn this shit is clean production wise
    it was short and sweet
    flows on point probly something your used of hearing since you seem legit as fuck
    i'll give it a second listen (your good) for obvious reasons
    Thanks man, appreciate it! Got an album about to drop in a month or two, if you want "like" my facebook page to stay updated

www.facebook.com/shadowlesshiphop

Quote Originally Posted by HollyJo View Post
    sick tune love the beat you've got a great voice and nice flow too
    Thanks holly appreciate the listen! Like I told whyyoudumb, if you want follow me on my facebook page (right internet lingo? )

If anybody got a track they want feed on leave your links or else I won't know

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Im feeling this man. Feeling the beat. Stoupe is one dope producer.

First thing I notice is you have a sort of necro sound/feel. Good flow in most parts, not 100% on in others imo, but nothing big at all.

Overall, I would bump it.

If you have time, check out my drop.

Get Familiar

Lolll they're baaack
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Awards Haiku Season Champion

^lmao. Seriously.

I'm gonna close this Shadow. I've removed at least 40 posts over the past 2 weeks and I donno wtf type of spam-attraction this thread has, but they seem to love it and aren't giving up anytime soon. It was from May so I'm thinking it's had a pretty good run on the front page.
    ArtificialIntelligence

TNL
    ps... abi punchlines are played