User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 58

Thread: Shadowless- "Preamp Promo"

Re: Shadowless- "Preamp Promo"

hey man thanks for the advice. my bad for taking so long to hit you back.

this is a sick track. did you get the beat somewhere or do you produce?

delivery's flawless.. reminds me a lot of necro, I think it's mostly the way you do your pauses. is he a big influence?

definitely gonna check the album and any tracks you put out till then. good shit

Get Familiar

yo this preamp is nice! i spit on it for an album track last night...mad warm sounding no homo

werd be on the lookout for my album June 21st single dropping in a few weeks....all produced by this man Shadowless

lets gooooooooooo
    Real life experiences told through music

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Quality is fucking ill voice n beat on level. The beat is fucking ill nice effects to it ur delivery is fukin ill hook is fuking ill. Looking out for more man you got my support Real Talk
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...028/index.html

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Quality is fucking ill voice n beat on level. The beat is fucking ill nice effects to it ur delivery is fukin ill hook is fuking ill. Looking out for more man you got my support Real Talk
    feedback appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by joeboston View Post
    feedback appreciated
    Good looks on the comments man, appreciate it. hit you back

Upping this once more, leave your links homies!!
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

Loved the beat quality of tracks is better than most
    Ok flow on it wasn’t blown away by the lyrics but were pretty good.
    Good for the demo
    When the album coming out

Please Check and return Feedback
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...302/index.html
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show....html?t=448919

Download the Album from www.jakob22.com

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathChamberz View Post
    Loved the beat quality of tracks is better than most
    Ok flow on it wasn’t blown away by the lyrics but were pretty good.
    Good for the demo
    When the album coming out

Please Check and return Feedback
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...302/index.html
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show....html?t=448919

Download the Album from www.jakob22.com
    Word man, deff gonna peep the album (review for review?). Peeped that first link you left. Thanks for checking this out though man, appreciate it. In the process of recording the album this upcoming month, so probly won't be officially released (hard and digi copies) until September. Rishi P's drops June 21st, and I have a feature on that, but I executively produced the whole thing, so shit's deff quality, check him out when he drops

You've Earned a Custom Title! PVizTheWiz's Avatar

Beat - is freaking dope...

Rhymes - polished as ever...no need to critique

Conclusion - life is good haha

- Home of interviews with emcees, beat makers and the promotion of Global HipHop.

You've Earned a Custom Title! PVizTheWiz's Avatar

ohh hit up the email for an interview you and Rishi hoffa...

- Home of interviews with emcees, beat makers and the promotion of Global HipHop.

Quote Originally Posted by PVizTheWiz View Post
    Beat - is freaking dope...

Rhymes - polished as ever...no need to critique

Conclusion - life is good haha
    Thanks homie, I'll tell Rishi P about getting an interview set up, the new single "take a look inside" drops June 7th, album drops June 21st, so deff would be good promo. My album probly wont come out until the fall Im gonna be recording for it this month though.

Battle Record
    3-2

sounds good yo... it's crazy what even a decent preamp can do for your sound huh??? track is pretty dope, lookin' forward to your album...

Mr.Wilson
    Battle Record
    1-0

I THINK THAT THE QUALITY IS AMAZING...LYRICS WERE COOL...THE BEAT IS AMAZIN...I LIKE THE FLOW U GOT MORE THAN ANYTHING...I THINK U RIDING THAT BEAT REALLY GOOD ALMOST FLAWLESS...I AM REALLY DIGGIN THAT ASPECT OF IT...I CAN TELL U A NATURAL SPITTER LIKE U COULD KILL A CYPHER...NICE SHIT THO BRO...

RETURN THE FEED
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...608/index.html
    IJL

[YOUTUBE]-3X3oVjOlpU[/YOUTUBE]

Quote Originally Posted by Keeby Swaggz View Post
    sounds good yo... it's crazy what even a decent preamp can do for your sound huh??? track is pretty dope, lookin' forward to your album...
    Haha yeah man, thanks for the advice in that other thread :up:

Quote Originally Posted by KANNON View Post
    I THINK THAT THE QUALITY IS AMAZING...LYRICS WERE COOL...THE BEAT IS AMAZIN...I LIKE THE FLOW U GOT MORE THAN ANYTHING...I THINK U RIDING THAT BEAT REALLY GOOD ALMOST FLAWLESS...I AM REALLY DIGGIN THAT ASPECT OF IT...I CAN TELL U A NATURAL SPITTER LIKE U COULD KILL A CYPHER...NICE SHIT THO BRO...

RETURN THE FEED
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...608/index.html
    Thanks for the feedback homie, appreciate it! And yeah I been known to do some cyphering haha

Get Familiar

Lol wtf just happened here dope track none the less tho

Get Familiar

Go leave feed on my drop first track I recorded for my album remember