User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 58

Thread: Shadowless- "Preamp Promo"

#Arab

Re: Shadowless- "Preamp Promo"

The beat has this eery dark feeling around it. The drum have this old school feel to them. I love beats like this. You come in really strong man, you really did the beat justice. From a technical perspective, everything is on point.. the flow, delivery, presence are all dope. The content really suits the beat.. and lyrics are nice too. I just hoped it was a little longer. Overall, good stuff man.. Hope to hear more from you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Onslaught View Post
    whoah that beat is dope as fuck. right off the bat, your quality is very very clean...good mixing. Dope mic presence, dope flow, dope lyrics...Cant wait to get a hold of that mixtape you're going to start working on.

Overall, dope track man...Looking forward to more tracks from you.
    Thanks for the listen man, and I'm working on an LP, gonna be dope

Quote Originally Posted by Outss View Post
    Everything on this is dope .. Beat is my style totally , i always wanted to find where to get these sort of samples frm but never can find them -__- .. the lyrics are nice too , what stands out the most to me is your rhyme scheme and flow .. its all very on point ..

Try layering your vocals in future jus try experimenting with the mixing uno , the mix was nice but try making it sound different frm the others geme .. But defo i like your style , i duno if its jus me u sound like a yung version of vinnie paz a little bit lol .. Neways Good job hola if u want colabs sumtime cud defo work with this 8/10
    Thanks for the bump man, and yeah I know what you mean on the layering bit, once I finish recording the album I'll use 2012 to experiment a little bit with that

Quote Originally Posted by Rishi P View Post
    This niggas album is gonna b crazy so is mind ....he is producing my while record....we ain't even going hard on these promo tracks who h is the funny part if u think this shit is good wow we bringing hip hop back yo jus wait and watch!
    year of the muthafuckin albums man, that's how we doing it for 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Danchise View Post
    this shit was dope shad. i was feelin it from the minute the beat dropped. cant wait for the album kid. we taking over this rap thing one track at a time, 1
    Haha thanks for checking it out man, knowin' it!

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Q View Post
    solid
    beat is bangin
    nice presence and flow
    I like the lyrics
    Keep em comin
    Thanks homie!

Quote Originally Posted by J-min View Post
    yo shad man unfortunately i got to say this /............

but fuck off man this shit is banging like a bitch brah beat is dirty flow is hard hitting deffo feeling this man if your smashing this shit out on your album put my name down for a copy yo.........
    Thanks man, I deff got you when it drops!

Quote Originally Posted by I-M-E View Post
    dope beat, flows good, lyrics are coo, got kind of a necro scratchyness to ur voice as well as a similar flow..quality is gooddd....pretty dang good shit man
    Thanks for listening man, appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    aight returnin the favor.. my B.. down with this beat.. real old school feel I miss beats like that.. Quality is dope.. Your voice/delivery is perfect for this beat too.. flow dope as fuck.. Lyrics straight phone home/ET ok ok.. I was feelin this bro.. good shit.. listened twice lol
    Yeah man, the albums gonna have a lot of oldschool gritty production on it, and thanks for bumping man!

Quote Originally Posted by Swag View Post
    Told you I was good for it son. This shit sounds good as fuck. Being as you have an 1100 Dollar Mic, I would hope the vocals sound clean as fuck, and they DO. This shit is purely hip hop man, I'm digging this beat, and your delivery and flow are perfect. This pulls you in right off the start man, and keeps it that way to the end. Can't wait to hear further tracks from you man!
    Haha I never doubted you homie Thanks for listening man, appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by |-GTech-| View Post
    Daaaum son i'm impressed. This shits on point, your voice is dope! And flow is on point and consistent, nothing really slips. I love your lyrics too, love the way you structured it. Quality sounds pro too. I can tell you know your shit. We should do a track sometime, def feeling your music, gotta drop more. I subbed to ya channel check me out too and sub back.
    Deff man, I got you on Youtube right after this, appreciate the comments man, for sho!

Quote Originally Posted by هاني View Post
    The beat has this eery dark feeling around it. The drum have this old school feel to them. I love beats like this. You come in really strong man, you really did the beat justice. From a technical perspective, everything is on point.. the flow, delivery, presence are all dope. The content really suits the beat.. and lyrics are nice too. I just hoped it was a little longer. Overall, good stuff man.. Hope to hear more from you.
    Thanks for listening man, very much appreciated!

Again, thanks for all the bumps/comments and all that, this ones for all of you!

newcomers, leave links and I got you....
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    5-5

I'm here to return the feed.. just about to go outside for a quick smoke.. when i get bak in ill listen and drop some feed!
    No one is perfect

Battle Record
    5-5

dope track. was worth the listen... flow was on point.. you had a strong mic presence along with the delivery. beat went perfect with emotion, overall a good track.
    nothing i would tell you to change or add to this
    No one is perfect

I feel it. the vocals are really warm and tight. you have good lyrical content too.

check out my beats if you care.

http://soundcloud.com/young-sleazy

Quote Originally Posted by Mic S View Post
    dope track. was worth the listen... flow was on point.. you had a strong mic presence along with the delivery. beat went perfect with emotion, overall a good track.
    nothing i would tell you to change or add to this
    Thanks man, appreciate the listen and feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by Young Sleazy View Post
    I feel it. the vocals are really warm and tight. you have good lyrical content too.

check out my beats if you care.

http://soundcloud.com/young-sleazy
    Yo thanks for the feedback man, Ima check your beats out in a little bit, good look!

Bumping this, leave your links and i will 100% get back to you!!!!!!!!

Lion's Den is out now!!! Longway's Avatar

Everything about it is pure hip hop... Beat, flow... just everything.... we use the same equip... nice set up... keep em coming good luck on the album

Quote Originally Posted by Longway View Post
    Everything about it is pure hip hop... Beat, flow... just everything.... we use the same equip... nice set up... keep em coming good luck on the album
    Thanks homie, really appreciate it! Starting recording next weekend

LEAVE YA LINKS

Battle Record
    18-6

damn dude, this was ill... beat was crazy.. you got a good voice for rap too, and your style goes with it perfectly. flow, lyrics, concept, it's all there. shit wasn't fucking long enough though lol

You've Earned a Custom Title! Scar's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-4

Yuuup Yuuup. Really nothing bad too say about any of it man. Like it was said before. Dope beat. Dope lyrics. Dope metaphors.
    Personally I love how you tied your metaphors into your rhyme scheme quite flawlessly.
    It's hearing tracks like this that inspire me too get my own shit going.

Get Familiar

yo u already know homie i was feeling this shit....was bumping this while i was in London...quality is fucking sick can't wait to come through and drop a track with it

SOTW again?, even tho homie wasn't going hard and its just a freeverse but I think this shit is legit
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Battle Record
    10-13

this that old school shit.. your flow is on point. "you wont be able to phone home, extra-terrestrial chrome". i like the improvise line too, you got lyrics homie.. the beat is so old school on some nas/mob deep shit, i like this, good quality, clear vocals. good job man.

Youtube - JMIN SCHOBS
    Spotify - JMIN SCHOBS
    AMAZON - JMIN SCHOBS
    AppleMusic - JMIN MUSIC
    Ect...... JMIN SCHOBS

Quote Originally Posted by Bongkers View Post
    damn dude, this was ill... beat was crazy.. you got a good voice for rap too, and your style goes with it perfectly. flow, lyrics, concept, it's all there. shit wasn't fucking long enough though lol
    Thanks for checking it out man!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Yuuup Yuuup. Really nothing bad too say about any of it man. Like it was said before. Dope beat. Dope lyrics. Dope metaphors.
    Personally I love how you tied your metaphors into your rhyme scheme quite flawlessly.
    It's hearing tracks like this that inspire me too get my own shit going.
    Thanks for the critique man, appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by Rishi P View Post
    yo u already know homie i was feeling this shit....was bumping this while i was in London...quality is fucking sick can't wait to come through and drop a track with it

SOTW again?, even tho homie wasn't going hard and its just a freeverse but I think this shit is legit
    Hell yeah man, studio Friday!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lumbee View Post
    this that old school shit.. your flow is on point. "you wont be able to phone home, extra-terrestrial chrome". i like the improvise line too, you got lyrics homie.. the beat is so old school on some nas/mob deep shit, i like this, good quality, clear vocals. good job man.
    Thanks homie, appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by J-min View Post
    I got you when I get home from work tomorrow homie, bet!