User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who Deserves A Hall of Fame Feature the Most???

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • -Marvelous- I'm iLL Remix

8 33.33%
  • Swag - Let's Roll

6 25.00%
  • Milk Man - Stomach Pains(Kurt Cobain Topical)

9 37.50%
  • Crybiona - Apolotical World

0 0%
  • Shadowless - Traj

0 0%
  • Reedicluss - Transcendence

1 4.17%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 36

Thread: Vote for This Month's Hall of Fame Track!

Vote for This Month's Hall of Fame Track!

YOU MAY NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF. IF YOU DO SO, 2 VOTES WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM YOU!!!!

Alright. So, I have summed up all of the nominations that were given this month With the exception of Jakob22. The reason that I did not add him to the list, is because he simply doesn't post his music here himself. Therefore, if he won, I would have no one to issue the medal to, plus you can't give someone too much credit for not posting their own songs. With that being said, We have 6 songs being nominated for this month. I will mostly likely only pick 1 because of the short list, but if the votes are close, I may pick a 2nd. I am going to add all the tracks here so you guys can hear them again!!!

1. Shadowless - Traj Exclusive

[soundclick]10482922[/soundclick]

2. Swag - Let's Roll

[soundclick]10479857[/soundclick]

3. Milkman - Stomach Pains(Kurt Cobain Topical)

[SOUNDCLICK]10526174[/SOUNDCLICK]

4. ThatKidCry - Apolitical World

[soundclick]10516014[/soundclick]

5. -Marvelous- I'm iLL Remix

[SOUNDCLICK]10510491[/SOUNDCLICK]

6. Reediculuss - Transcend: 30k ft. Reediculuss

http://soundcloud.com/buasi/transcend-ft-30k

PLEASE VOTE!!!!!
    Last edited by Blackflags; May 4th, 2011 at 10:20 PM

Re: Vote for This Month's Hall of Fame Track!

This was a tough one, But overall I had to pick Stomach Pains by Milk Man. It didn't make song of the week, but this was a song that shined and was out of the spotlight. A LOT of songs remain off the page, but still have the talent to be number 1. This is how I felt about Milk Man's track.

Battle Record
    61-50
    Awards 50+ Wins

This was a real hard decision, I've probably summed my vote down to three tracks - Marv's, Swag's and Milkman's. Those three tracks just really get to me. I thought ThatKid's and Shadowless' were great too but the three I listed before that were the ones that really stuck to me. It's really hard to make up my mind because all tracks had dope flow, content and everything so I just have to go with my favourite which was Marvelous' I'm Ill Remix, solely because it just sticks to my head the most.

Battle Record
    18-6

Some dope tracks here foreal, I've been surprised with the quality of tracks on this site.. very impressive.

Real tough one to call, had to listen to em all a few times lol.. Hadn't heard swag or milkman before and they were dope, and marv and shadows tracks which I have heard are also dope.. Cry and Reeds tracks were nice too, however I felt they weren't on the same level as the other 4.

I voted for shadow for song of the month or w/e...

But I'm really feeling swag and milk mans tracks... so it would be a toss up between them.. but i think Milkman edged it out, his quality was a bit crisper, and he brought some good emotion to the song, as well as an ill flow, had a perfect flow for that beat.. worked real well..

This is how I'd rank em..

1. Milk (Dope track, always loved that beat, best audio quality, and flow was perfect)
    2. Swag (Basically the same, audio quality a little bit worse, good mic presence though)
    3. Shadow (My style of hiphop, had a good underground feel)
    4. Marv (Hyped track, good lyrics and probably the rawest flow, was just feeling the other 3 a little more.. more catchy)

^ All very close

5. Cry (Good content, put the worst audio quality of the group)
    6. Reed (Nice track, but the beat and styles aint really me)

^ Nice but not on the same level as the top 4 for me.

Peace.
    Last edited by Bongkers; May 5th, 2011 at 10:46 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

vote/ Reed

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

shadow had an iight beat..delivery was lil off i thought..cool track tho...swag had a nice delivery was good lines..beat was nice..hook was cool. milks intro n beat was fire...drop in nice..didnt like the adlibs in some parts..nice tho i really really liked the lyrics but his voice was weird.i thought crys was kinda wack to be honest..liked marvs..beat was iight kinda -played were im at but lyrics/delivery ect.. was beast..i gotta give this to marv..with milkman right behind him. i dont think cry should have even been up there.(no hate homie do ur thing)

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

marv for the win

Battle Record
    12-14

shiit there are some really dope songs here. shadowless voice was good a good production on i liked the dubs, done well. flow was great however i didnt really like the beat - just wasnt my style - which put me off his a little bit. still a dope track none the less.
    I generally like swag's msuic a lot his style is easy to connect with andalways makes me feel a little better inside, i thought his voice and flow was nice as expected lyrically nice despite some of the punchlines being a bit corney imo.
    I liek the way the beat and new report thing comes in at the beginning with milkman's. beat is nice, flow on point voice goes well with the beat...really nice track i like this a lot.
    i thought mirical was a bit harsh on cry, although i think it's probably the weakest song here but to get here in itself is an achievement. from what i've seen cry is newer to audio than the rest but the beat is alright but it seems hard to ride which i think showed in crys verse, ncie voice and has a lot of potential as i like listing to it without having to pay much attention as it just sounds good.
    marv, hmm...listened to this quite a few times now i think your hook is too long but lyrically your nice. hyped beat but i think your voice is a little too deep for it but the production on this is, imo,the dopest out of the list. i liekd your wordplay i just really fuck with this song.

all in all i think marv swag and milkman all could get it but i think it's a really close call but i'll vote marv for liking the production the most.
    v/marv

Damn tough choices, Swags is deff madd chill Im feeling the beat a lot, plus he got that flow and lyrics to back it up. Milkman wrecked his track too, insane on the topic shit, and that's tough to do so his shit was dope, KidCry's I wasn't feeling the beat as much, but he obviously got skills plus I was really feeling his own brand of "concious" rap if you wanna call it that so good track right there, I liked Marvs message on his track too calling out the mainstream although wasnt feeling the beat at all. Reediculous has some crazy metaphor kinda shit and I was digging that. This really is a tough choice, but if I HAVE to vote for only one Ima have to go foooorrr......Swag

Milkman and myself a close second (dosn't count as voting for myself if I give myself second place!!) lol. Good shit to everyone though, all dope in their own way.
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Soule

Milk man!

Battle Record
    10-13

i think Swag got this one, that was a hot original song with a beast flow. Marv the i'm ill shit was dope too, but i think the way you made the frantic voices and whatnot was kind of too eminemish, not an original sound. Milk, that shit was hot as hell i aint gonna front, but its not some shit i could bump cause i like rap and this is strait up hip-hop.. but i like how you became kurt cobain in the song and you really got it in.. still, i think swags was on point and my taste is geared toward those type of songs so..
    v/swag
    Last edited by Lumbee; May 6th, 2011 at 06:01 PM

[YOUTUBE]EUFVyOVz-Sk[/YOUTUBE]

Milkmans song i prefered the most , it was sutin out of the box and i felt the emotion on it .. my sort of shit

Battle Record
    5-5

I vote marv... everyone came ill but i like the concept he came with

if i need further explanation just pm me
    No one is perfect

ite here goes.....

shadowless comes in real chilled nice bars and good rhyme scheme fo sho..

milkman i really feel the flow of this track but i think the beat was far to eminem for your style but the concept was tight and rip kurt cobain

thatkidcry the flow is good lyrics are well put together but i tinhk the beat was abit to electronic for me was good but didnt jump out at me for hall of fame..

Marv - this beat is good somink id hear the old school snoop on..... flow is sick delievry is confident this is one of my favourites fo sho

Swag - the whole track from start to finish is tight the beat was a great choice your voice is different form the rest some uniqueness to it. lyrics and word play are insane..

vote for ..................... Swag

close 2nd Marv
    Youtube - JMIN SCHOBS
    Spotify - JMIN SCHOBS
    AMAZON - JMIN SCHOBS
    AppleMusic - JMIN MUSIC
    Ect...... JMIN SCHOBS

Good shit guys, keep it coming. This is open for A Week!