Battle Record
    104-7
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins

LLL Magazine: Cinco De Texto

Lethal Lyricist League Magazine
    Cinco De Texto

Introduction

[YOUTUBE]KXnz-64n4t4[/youtube]

It was a sad week when it came to voting, and I wish It could have been a little bit better, but hey the weeks over. The week had to be one of the most beefed weeks in LLL in awhile fueled by LLL old school cat Lay Doubt and Mr. Campion pants Barcotic featuring Personal with appearances by Spitacular, and an orchestra of other characters that the league is known for(last shadow, Chrit, gow, Marah, and Smokajoka . The noble Arch tried to play peace keeper, but to no avail.

Last week had Spitacular defending his title again successfully (Congrats), J. Hens beating Chrit, the return of Philly, evolve, Smokajoka, and little did we know gow playing the part of deadpool. Most if not all battles were blow outs voting wise, but could have gone either way. Voting was also wack and could have been a lot better. This time people waited hella hella late, and with new reformed rules going into effect this week that I will mention later in the mag cause them wins.

This weeks set of battles are also exciting with some dope matches like Spit and personal, Mariah and G0w, Smoka and Philly, cant forget Evolve and Jhens. Many more also that have potential for the BOTW. So hopefully this weeks voting will be better and improved and all the matches get the attention they deserve. Also props though on the amount of people that showed last week, which shows that you guys care for the league. Just gotta get the vote numbers up.

1.Introduction
    2.Battle Reviews
    3.Top 10 Punches
    4.Battle of the Week
    5.No-Show Shine
    6.Tim's Predictions
    7.Whats in a name?
    8.Voting Changes
    9.Interview
    10.Nostalgic Battle
    11.Rankings
    12.Shameless Plug
    13.Outro
    Last edited by Tim; May 4th, 2011 at 03:04 AM

Battle Record
    104-7

Re: LLL Magazine: Cinco De Texto

Battle Reviews
    -God 0f War

$pitacular v.s. Tim
    ok my opinion is tim still needs to work on his wording because to battle cats like spit your structure has to be fire and in this battle i think thats what help tim down. Spit brought clever punches and despite the hate or the critics was really cinsistent and took the W to stay champ of the LLL

Mariah v.s. Smoka
    ok AGAIN wording killed smoka I thought his first two bars was fire plus the type of blood and cherry popped would of won him the battle but his wording was really off on em. while mariah had almos perfect wording and a solid verse that was really consistent and certain aspects had a played feel but she did enough to get the w so mariah wins but tbh she got p/r like hell, smoka should of won even if he had some crap ass wording, he's is without a doubt the best in the world and I bow to him

Shunned1 v.s. Aeral
    I thought aeral kind of killed shunned with consistency here from beggining to end it hought aer had a solid verse. shunned had ok bars but imo he came rather simple and that took away from his concepts so Aeral took the W

Untold v.s. Per$onal
    alright this battle was dope and I actually thought untold was gon come harder then he did. untold imo is the dark horse of the league cuz he quiet n dont cause alot of shit so he gets slept on but i think he is one of the best battlers in the LLL with that being said though it seems he slacked here and personal came hard and consistent and had a few nice punches so the people went with perse in a really dope battle

Token v.s. Raydeoh

raydeohs opener was the lotb and he was really consistent i seen it alot closer then most of the voters so im going to say i thought toekn may have slightly edged it due to his highs being jus as high as rays but his lows not being as bad and when i say that i still think this could of gone either way but the voters found it to not be that close and token gets the W

Cred v,s, TayTay
    both of these guys had wording issues which is bad seeing as how they both been around a minute and should know better but it was still a cool battle altho cred was a bit more consistent then tay and his misses wasnt as bad so cred gets the W

Miracle v.s. Philly
    its wierd because ive seen miracle come better then he did in this battle so it was upsetting when he had a chance to beat philly based on philly not doing this for a while but he let it slip cuz philly still had some funny bars like the over reacting and was a bit more consistent with a couple standoujt bars so philly takes the w

Chrit v.s. Hens
    ok this battle was pretty dope i mean hens was consistent as fucka nd i think chrit was good for 3/4 of his verse then fell off. there was some controversy about the "i write both verses" line but i think the way hensley used it made it fresh and he just had a stronger verse here. while chrit had a nice verse hensley was stronger then his strong bars and not as low as chrits low bars so while chrit could of beat most of the league with that verse it fell short of matching what hensley brought which brings hensley to the W and into the contenders match

Axe v,s, Arche v,s, Gabe
    first of all let me say i HATE three way battles i think its unfair to have to battle two people in one match when most other get to focus on one person but this was a nice threeway match i think axe and gabe is both under rated so i wasnt surprised to see both of them bring heat and while arche cheats really bad at mortal kombat he is known to be really consistent in his matches and imo thats what won it here for him he had consistency over the other two battles so arche takes the W

A.T v.s. .deadproof.

well dead ended up really being gow and showed with experience why he is the man. Although to AT credit he did have an ight verse, but i think if he knew who he was actually battling then it probably would have worked out more in his favor on the reals, cause it would have made him come a bit harder maybe. This was a decent battle and gow pulled away with the win with fresher punches and harder disses.

Blue Bayou Vs. Benjamin Green

Blue Bayou wins via no-show

M-Var!o Vs. Wanderer
    Wanderer wins via no-show

Evolve 4-0 Vs. ThatKidCry 4-2

Evolve wins via no-show

Battle Record
    104-7

Top 10 Punches
    -Mariah

0-4 to 3-0? i guess pers n tim perused each other
    cuz goin from a negative to a positive means u n tim should'a used a rubber
    Untold vs. Per$onal

I spit words of steel. when it comes to text I'm the first to kill.
    so homie I wish you the best of luck. to help balance the worst of skill
    $pitacular vs. Tim

you try n mimick the worst names, n thats absurd mate
    the only way you'll ever be born bitch, is if we reinacted ur birth date
    God Of War vs. AT

this dude must be into beasiality... his taste in girl's are the wackest dude
    & ur literally fucked if ur Apex........ ever made the mistake of running back to you
    Token vs. Raydeoh

and we never asked you to return, shameless cause I'm serious
    you've been cramping my style so long, I should blame you for my periods
    Mariah vs. Smoka

Postin' pics tryin to tell us ur hard, his gut's outer shell is just lard.
    Ur stomach Ballooned so much ppl write Happy Birthday on it & sell it with cards.
    J Hens vs. Chrit

your textin is weak... expect to see this dude told dead in the street
    i'll never be beat...so i'll leave un deafeated cuz there's no way your endin my streak
    Per$onal vs. Untold

ducking Bar in the pic battle proves you’re a fake & phony see
    knew he’d wear you out, then post pics of his neck turned green
    Tim vs. $pitacular

Hens is all over the net, we're all impressed with this goon
    and how he's so well traveled, and never took a step from his room
    Chrit vs. J Hens

People call you pussy, and I'm not known to fight a bitch..
    But Idk you on a personal level.. since it's clear you can't write at his
    Raydeoh vs. Token
    Last edited by Tim; May 4th, 2011 at 03:03 AM

Battle Record
    104-7

Battle of The Week
    Champ: $pitacular1 8-0 Vs. Tim 7-2

$pitacular1:
    Truth.

the league's infested with wackness. TNL's to blame, shameless.
    let's be real.. Timiona nother level with the username gayness.
    I bring the spark that electrifies the league, voltage & massive kill.
    you're the conduit make you feel shitty to lie about having skill?
    you're fake, we see thru you, which I find ironic in general.
    cuz transparents the real reason you were born without genitals.
    nowadays they track our every move. I mean it's truly stunning
    I pulled the data from your iphone and I got ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
    you'll fold proper. I'm the biggest ego around, a bold talker.
    & your stupid bitch said I was too hot headed, so I cold-cocked her.
    Tim I'm crazy with the raps. but these kids saying that I'm wack.
    I don't expect a standing ovation. you can applaud me laying on your back
    what I'm saying is the facts. I'm the legend you're scared to be
    bottom line, I'm a fucking giant the miniature compared to me.
    you'll probley try & sue me cuz you're sick of how I'm dropping.
    I promise I'll beat you in court. the bailiff won't be quick enough to stop me
    I spit words of steel. when it comes to text I'm the first to kill.
    so homie I wish you the best of luck. to help balance the worst of skill
    I'll end your RB career. too nauseous to boast what you're about
    I got you tossin cookies.. wiping history and closing your account.

vs.

Tim:
    Pulled a bitch move last time, so your rise to the title was boring
    accepted I didn’t show up; figures, you get it nightly performing
    He hands his mix tape out for money, what’s this guy thinking
    only tips spit sees are reflections in the mirror when he’s singing
    guessing your soundclick and LLL share something in common right
    Not only a 2x champ, but the amount of views you got on the site
    ventured away from RB a couple of times, and hardly did shit
    they say 3rd times a charm, but for you it's just a parting gift
    ducking Bar in the pic battle proves you’re a fake & phony see
    knew he’d wear you out, then post pics of his neck turned green
    its intervention on your wack verses, taken from critiques like lay
    he’s having to sound it out in the mags, so just work on ya wordplay
    This fags been angry all week, cause the chats been drama
    Its full steam ahead for him, sucking dick in his local gyms sauna
    Joined orcs alias tourney, if you’re so good why no-show faker
    I guess bailing on them was your form of showing a haymaker
    Spits got god given talent on the mic, let me sit and reminisce
    a blessing in the booth young, the priest had his way with him
    at the bars you perform at, know its your music that’s causing
    them to throw their arms up, cause their stretching & yawning

$pitacular1 wins 4-0

Battle Record
    104-7

No-Show Shine
    Evolve

Quote Originally Posted by Aequitas
    He's only slept with three women.
    He spent like five or six years with those women.
    Two of them cheated on him.
    He cried when the last one left him.
    She left him because he'd rather be on RB than fuck her. (seriously)
    He treated her like shit, yelled at her, called her dumb and retarded and never did what she wanted.
    He has to always be right in conversations, he'll argue to be right when he's obviously wrong which makes him look dumber.
    He's almost 300 pounds and is like 5'10 - 5'11.
    He worked at a grocery store from 16 to 21.
    He chose a girl he'd just met, over his bestfriend of 10+ years. Even though she was trying to get with me while he was trying to get with her.
    she was calling me attractive, hot, babe, shit like that.
    He fell in love with her the first time they hungout.
    He says its like a dream come true, but she's flirting with other guys.
    He wrote a 'Eminem - Kim' song for his ex, when it's his fault she left him.

LOL I think those facts about you above already KO'd you but...

You chose sluts over homies? everyone here knows thats lame,
    so whilst u was busy fuckin ur friend over.. seems all ur bitchs done the same.
    Aequitas fucked ur bitchs faggot, though it was disloyal n not clever,
    cuz friends are sposed to have ur back.. ya girls must of been his bestest pals ever.
    It seemed they made a mistake, but homie' i bet none of em' felt wrong,
    cuz whilst fucking ur friend they remembered Cry..... was a faggot, and carried on.
    Being in charge in LLL, I was gon' boot him but i'll save my breath,
    cuz if i ever let out a Cry.. I'd feel exactley like the fag after his last bitch left.
    Plus ur infested with achne, which i bet most your sluts hate,
    last time u took ya girl on a bumby ride.. u asked her to sit on your face.
    But this goes to show that ur woman skills will NEVER have effective landings,
    cuz this fag couldn't get ontop of a bird if he was above Hens in the rankings..
    It's pathetic how u shout at ur woman, so ima' show what Evolve gon' do,
    on behalf of the sluts i'll give a taste of ur own medicine.. N slip a roofie in ur brew.

LMAO, okay thats enough roasting for one day... jesus.

Vs. Cry

Battle Record
    104-7

Tim's Predictions
    57-25

Champ: $pitacular1 9-0 Vs. Per$onal 3-0
    Ive been wiating to see this battle for a long time. I dont know why no one really respects Personal hahaha never mind yes i do, but really if your not cocky then wtf, this aint the humble league. Anyways Spit doing his thing week in and week out. He comes with crisp wording, and if Personal cant get that down he is in trouble. Well im going for the upset this week.
    Winner:Per$onal

Cont: Evolve 5-0 Vs. J. Hens 4-1
    Battle of the titans right here, J. Hens returned from an absence from the league and so has evolve so this will make for an interesting one on the reals. An RB legend vs. a multi site legend and both very respected and very quite in the chats. I see this one going to who can come the freshiest, and i think Hens has the upper hand
    Winner: J.Hens

Tim 7-3 Vs. Chrit. 6-4
    These two guys have never battled in the LLL or in an tourney, but these two know each other from the 1-2 punch were Chrit has been getting the best of him there. Tim has been improving each week and put up an semi impressive battle vs spit. If he can carry it over and continue to improve this one will be very close
    Winner: Tim

Wanderer 6-4 Vs. Token. 3-1

Wander had a no-show win last week, and Tokes bested ray. Still i see room for wanderer to improve. He is breaking away from the league if he can pull of the win against token, because its going to be tough. Token seems to be shaking the rust as each week progresses so itll be interesting how this one turns out.
    Winner: Token

M-Var!o 5-1 Vs. Cred 5-4

MV had a battle by mistake last week after signing out so i put him back in against Cred who had a tough battle with Tay, but his verses are also starting to become more polished with better concepts. I still think MV is green in the league and it will show as it did in his champ match. Unless he fixed what voters said.
    Winner: Cred.

Aeral 4-2 Vs. Arch. 3-1

Aeral has been impressing me week in and week out, After the slow start he has been picking it up. Arch had a three way battle this week and is in the title match for the fl tag team championship. Sooo with that said I still think that Areal has somethings he can work on in his verses, but nothing is impossible in the LLL for the most part.
    Winner: Arch

A.T 4-4 Vs. H.McCoy 4-4
    HM decided to drop on in after a couple weeks off. He was on a lil mini tear moving up on the rankings until, he took the absence to do whatever he does. AT took a loss to gow and took a couple step backwards too., but if he can find time to write a verse that he is known to do in the part i see him taking it.
    Winner: A.T

TayTay 4-3 Vs. Shunned1 4-5
    Shunned1 has been doing no bueno and is in need of getting some wins. After a good start dude hasnt been looking to good. TayTay has been dropping decent, but also needs to step it up a notch, because i know he can. There can only be one winner, and I do think if Tay gets with it like i know he can then this match shouldnt be a problem.
    Winner:TayTay

Raydeoh 3-2 Vs. Blue Bayou 2-0
    I feel bad for Ray he seems to be getting it each week with the caliber of battlers he is battling, but is holding his own well. Blue has been dominate though, but hasnt even had a chance to get a vote due to no-shows. Ray im most sure will show, and if he countinues to take the advice from the voters he does have a chance. Little but still there.
    Winner:Blue Bayou

Orc. 2-1 Vs. Axe. 2-2
    Axe was involved in one of those 3 way matches we all hate and did a good job against Gab, but Arch was the real problem. Dude just needs to get back on his horse and do what he does. Orc is a beast though and if he decides to come with that textual prophetness he has them Axe maybe in trouble.
    Winner:Orc.

Philly® 1-0 Vs. SmokaJoka 1-0
    Team rusty haha this will make for an interesting battle against the old school RB LLL vets. How this will turn out is up to them. I know both had some wording issues last week, more smoka then philly, but i think that smoka had it in the concept department, but Philly my surprise me.
    Winner:SmokaJoka

God0fwar 1-1 Vs. Mariah 0-1
    Ohh snaps what a great battle we have right here. Im excited for this one. Mariah and god both have good wording, although gows is a bit crisper. I think they both can throw down. From what ive seen though Mariah is just making her textual return while god has been beasting in the league.
    Winner:God0fwar

Gabriel570 1-3 Vs. Miracle 1-3
    Both these guys are hanging by a then string and need to step it up, because a boot match is in their future. Both have idea and concepts, but poor wording is the downfall. Im guessing more FL battles would do them well. But i do think that Miracle does have the slight advantage
    Winner: Miracle

King 0-2 Vs. DLB 0-0
    Both of these guys are prone no-showers more DLB then king, but i see them both no-showing here. King i think has the better textness, but DLB was been surprising in the past. Will he show will he not, I dont even think DLB knows yet. Anyways i think king will take it.
    Winner: King

Dehesa 0-0 Vs. Prince S.Tana 0-0
    I think that PST is a mid tier battler and she has been in the LLL and LLL jr before so she is not new to this, and Dehesa has been getting help and advice from gow and has been improving imo. He has dope concepts, but poor delivery and PST can be all over the place with it.
    Winner: Dehesa

Bongkers 0-0 Vs. Rule. 0-0
    Will rule show who knows lol.....He wanted a battle so i gave it to him. Bongkers is an up and comming FL head who has improved enough to let in the league. Rule is good when he trys and has done and won big things. Bongkers is going to have to prove his worth though,
    Winner:Rule.

Battle Record
    104-7

Whats In a Name

I asked a few of the members of the LLL to please share with me and the league where they got the idea for their names.

God 0f War
    i chose my name based on the fact ive always trolled to the point where cats thought i was beefing so id always do disses n talk shit in chats to rile people up so i figured id go to the ares concept n chose the god of war, then i got 2000 kratos name flips sso eryyone thinks i got it from the game but i really got it from ares rofl

Arch.
    when i was running thru fl as R. Capone (which was my government), a lot of kids starting copying my style... so i was going to change my name to The Prototype, but then that game was coming out... so i chose The Archetype instead on some cocky "y'all want to be me" type shit... everyone called me Arch, so I shortened it...

Barcotic
    honestly I was just thinkin of somethin that'd sound cool. musta thought of what my life revolved around at the time (narcotics) and started try'na think of what rhymed with nar lol so obviously bar came pretty fast, and there u have it

Raydeoh
    I was just thinking along the lines of music.. I didn't want to have a name like Stereo or Music Note lol.. Radio seemed pretty chill so I used it.. I decided to spell it how I did just to make it more of a personal username

Battle Record
    104-7

Voting Rule Changes

Sooo this is how its going to go down

Wins will be retracted from winners who didn't vote the prior week, losers will keep their losses, if you do not vote again you will be booted the next week.
    This goes for people that lose the battle also (You must vote) or be booted a week.

Battles and voting will closed 12am pst monday morning as they have been.

Id advise in the future not to wait till the last minute to vote.

Don't like it, sign out.

But remember its just text.

Battle Record
    104-7

Interview
    GOW and ORC

g0w
    AYE

Orc
    HOLLA

g0w
    rofl aight yo so ima interview u tell me when u is ready

Orc
    born ready tbh

g0w
    aight everyone im here with the one the only orc, dude who has beasted on every site hes visited. orc what up homey

Orc
    whats up gow, chilling man.. & i advise all rb members to play the lose urself instrumental before reading this interview

g0w
    rofl aight yo ima jump right in uve been a problem since long bar days so what do u think of the state of text? and how do u compare back then to now
    and whicvh do u think is better

Orc
    well i started off on Rapworlds which was sort of pseudo longbar where everyone sucked.. i came to the top soon enuff. This was 06, & while i sucked back then cats like hens & spit etc were dope.. BUT, looking back... their verses from back then aint as dope as they are now. Text has advanced imo, its gotten slicker and the wordings better.. as long as there are rappers there will be text. & shortbars way better than longbar haha

g0w
    ok lets get it to our type of shit then tell us why aint nobody fuckin with orc

Orc
    hahaha idk man i've been beasting lately.. beating blue, tavarez & now barcotic in my last 3 battles on *******. i just dont feel like anyone better tbh.. seems like when u actually dont care about winning anymore ur more likely to do it idk. hens will definitely get his own back on me tho for sure cuz i beat him under alias haha..my last loss was to u actually in that fight night i think haha

g0w
    lol thats why i aint battling u again for a while ima hold that shit over ur head long as i can lol
    so excluding urself who is the top 6 battlers doing it right now

Orc
    on just rb or on ******* too

g0w
    that u know of thats active it can be rb i guess

Orc
    untold has sick swag tbh

g0w
    rofl is that it?
    i think untolds underrated tho i might add

Orc
    i'll just do both.. 1. hens, 2. blue bayou, 3. cronus, 4. spit, 5. g0w, 6. untold,

g0w
    ima give u a word u say first thing that comes to ur mind aight

Orc
    yeeep

g0w
    chrit

Orc
    angry

g0w
    rihanna

Orc
    forehead

g0w
    rofl ireland

Orc
    alcohol

g0w
    rb

Orc
    decent

g0w
    pussy

Orc
    easy

g0w
    virgin

Orc
    beyond

g0w
    rofl DOHpe

Orc
    BEASTS

g0w
    aight one more real question , thers been alot of discussion about generics over taking personals now adyas and personals hardly being used. where do you stand on that subject

Orc
    lay doubts a fool for that one haha.. most the time ppl use personals imo. i personally hardly use generics unless im going against some newb so i throw a couple nameplays in haha

g0w
    i agree actually,aight dawg give any last shout outs, words of wisdom, fuck us, anything u wanna say

Orc
    im coming for u spit! haha, peace man

Battle Record
    104-7

Nostalgic Battle
    phlymo Vs. J.Hens

phlymo:
    i’ll smash you up against the bricks, fuck leaving me scarred
    we’d only see john with phly on the wall in documentaries about retards
    n’ you could only get an ugly bitch, quit the damn excuses
    ya girl’s got such a dogsbody it makes up for the fact her man’s useless
    plus your styles sloppy, lines are choppy, I’m ripping this
    last time you had your shit in check, he got diagnosed with syphilis
    my punches scar like tattoos, but I don’t need them to ruin ya
    I could save my jabs for men n’ still give this henna transfer to juniors
    honestly you lack bitch, your title don’t mean shit in practice
    if we chart the way the land lies, you’re just on topographs of wackness
    i smack up fools and look for dope heads who can test my shit
    n’ i’ve got ya earmarked, your eyes black and your nose off to the left a bit
    plus you dress like a fag, and celebrate when nailing men
    guys see ya bask in victory, n’ the less special corsets when you fail again
    it’s a simple kill, wack fuck ain’t even feigning to block me
    shit, i’m popinjay so easily spit looks like he’s straining to be cocky
    n’ your runs at the top make the stats look appalling john
    com should try to hide your stretches, like you do with that smaller font
    i’ll leave you flat, I’m just amazed you ever held the cup
    bitch I would only stupefy…thought you were actually worth helping up

vs.

J.Hens:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Me last week
    This is just a warm up for next week, nobody's are supposed to die.
    Shit Philly, you could drop 2 letters from your name and still not be close to Phly.

^I lied,
    Philly's the real contender. So my chances of gettin killed are slim.
    I take it back Phly, YOU'D have to add a couple letters to ya name to be as il as him.
    I'm classed as elite. I'll have you running home fast in retreat.
    Have your feet on a dash so long it inspired relaxing techniques in the passenger seat.
    I murder wack writers, it's obvious that you're lacking in text.
    If you put up ya Phly-paper.. i'll leave ya hangin' from the ceiling, attracting insects.
    Being gay is what he's likely to embrace, so I'll deny him in this race.
    I thought his foundation was shaky, but that's how this fag likes to apply it to his face.
    It's like he's on lookout, I saw him spying, scopin' with a zoom.
    Fuck concentrating. If he's focused on me.. I musta left the curtains open in my room.
    I'll hit ya limbs with a machete, since u have a rep that is minimal.
    And it'll have a Disarming effect that could help police take weapons from criminals.
    As far as bein the best at flippin lines, he's either equal or better.
    But his concepts DO unify.. cuz they're the result of mixing different people together.
    Try keepin ya sex life confidential, it just worsens when this kid lies.
    He has alot of information on anal, but that's because he has a person on the inside.
    Fuck your stretched wordplay, it'll just blow up with no course.
    But you DID bring everything you have.. cuz ya concepts usually show up in full Force.
    Take a picture of a real champion. Ya shit's known to stay in the trash.
    Like a disposable camera.. i'll use you and then fuckin' throw you away in a flash.

pz.

Battle Record
    104-7

Rankings

$pitacular1 9-0
    Tim 7-3
    Chrit. 6-4
    Wanderer 6-4
    Evolve 5-0
    M-Var!o 5-1
    Cred 5-4
    J. Hens 4-1
    Aeral 4-2
    A.T 4-4
    TayTay 4-3
    H.McCoy 4-4
    Shunned1 4-5
    Per$onal 3-0
    Arch. 3-1
    Token. 3-1
    Raydeoh 3-2
    Blue Bayou 2-0
    Orc. 2-1
    Axe. 2-2
    Philly® 1-0
    Mariah 1-0
    God0fwar 1-1
    Gabriel570 1-3
    Miracle 1-3
    SmokaJoka 0-1
    King 0-2
    Dehesa 0-0
    Prince S.Tana 0-0
    DLB 0-0
    Bongkers 0-0
    Rule. 0-0

Battle Record
    104-7

Shameless Plug

The 1-2 Punch Season has ended and now its time to vote the punch of the entire season we need more people to come vote on their favorite punch.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...646/index.html

Thanks

Battle Record
    104-7

Outro

So there you have it, Special thanks to Mr. GOW and Mariah for their contribution to the mag, really helps me out alot. Also to the league keep doing dope, keep showing to battles, follow the new voting rules. Vote on the battles, and in another 5 weeks in will be playoff time so its time for everyone to make their pushes to get dope seeding.

-tim

Battle Record
    15-0

sweet mag...I read it as you posted it lol.
    Wu-Tang Forever
    Nothing Was The Same

Battle Record
    104-7

lmao my locations been exposed