User Tag List

Page 1 of 9 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 129

Thread: Can anyone give a little advice?

Can anyone give a little advice?

I don't know how to get over my boyfriend's past. I do love him very much, but his past keeps haunting me. He has had sex with 26 women, and messed around with countless more, many of which I'm good friends with. He only had one serious relationship, and he cheated on her numerous times. I literally get sick in the stomach when I think of some of the explicitly dirty things (and people) he has done. I don't want this to ruin our relationship, but it has been becoming a literal physical pain in my stomach when I think about it. I don't know how to get over it. The man I see is so far from the dirty, disgusting, (for lack of a better word) whore that did all these things. Part of me just doesn't understand how someone so sweet & caring, could have done things like this. But at the same time, he is a man, and I guess I get that. I just don't know how to not keep getting upset over this. I've tried to talk about it, and every time all he says is he doesn't want to talk about it. He refuses to tell me who any of these girls are, which wouldn't bother me (as much) if I didn't know some of them were girls I see everyday. I don't know where to go from here. Help?

I know this isn't a normal RB topic, but there is always someone on here, even at 1:30 in the morning, and I need some kind of direction now, before this gets any worse.
    Drink; Smoke; Fuck
    Live; Die

Banned

Re: Can anyone give a little advice?

Find somebody you trust if you're looking for something serious. Point blank. If you can't trust him...or even doubt you can, you won't be happy.

I want to trust him, and he hasn't done anything to me so far, he says he loves me, and does everything to prove it. I just get sick thinking of the things he has done. I know its in his past, but I can't help but get repulsed when I think of it
    Drink; Smoke; Fuck
    Live; Die

Battle Record
    18-6

What else is there to say then? Either put up with it or fucking leave him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    12-8

Umm, your only option is to leave him because he's obviously not the faithful type.

Quote Originally Posted by Bongkers View Post
    What else is there to say then? Either put up with it or fucking leave him.
    ^Co-signed.

Battle Record
    14-4

26 girls? and ur wondering if u can trust him? lol

Banned

I say leave him, to be real with you - and plus, that means you are doubting. He tells you he loves you, but you are the one questioning him. That's a sure sign of doubt. Look, this is for sure the wrong place to be asking this, people don't really have good advice, seeing as most of the people here probably haven't had a successful relationship, no offense, but this is how it goes. There's people like the guy you described to us and that's just how some guys are and there's guys that are looking for a relationship. Now, I can't speak for him, but generally speaking...people do grow up at some point in their lives. If he really loves you and makes it known that he does, it's up to you to understand his intentions. See, he could be a compulsive liar too and maybe he's not telling you things...that's never a good thing either. Honesty and trust are two big things in successful relationships. It seems you're not sure about his honesty, which now becomes a communication issue as well since you don't believe what he's telling you. It's tough, but you're gonna have to find out for yourself in my opinion. Live and learn.

Battle Record
    18-6

^Tay quit ducking me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    21-6

Want to really get back at him?

Fuck Ryan.

Heard dude knows how to work the pipe too.
    [/url]

Banned

You didn't hear that, you know that cause you fucked Ryan.

Battle Record
    21-6

Any dude that drives a Focus needs to make it up in another department.
    [/url]

I know this isn't exactly the place to ask for relationship advice, but I was still hoping something said would make me feel, even a little bit better, about everything. When he goes out to the bar without me ( or something along those lines), I don't doubt him, or think he is cheating on me. Granted I live with him, so I know he isn't going to bring another girl home. Is there any sure sign that he has matured? I just have a feeling this is a "only time will tell" situations ....which blows.
    Drink; Smoke; Fuck
    Live; Die

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Amba.Darlin View Post
    I know this isn't exactly the place to ask for relationship advice, but I was still hoping something said would make me feel, even a little bit better, about everything. When he goes out to the bar without me ( or something along those lines), I don't doubt him, or think he is cheating on me. Granted I live with him, so I know he isn't going to bring another girl home. Is there any sure sign that he has matured? I just have a feeling this is a "only time will tell" situations ....which blows.
    Given what you've told us...I think the situation is exactly that. Either let it play out how it will and hope for the best or leave him. Those are literally your only options. I can't even say if I know a guy is matured...that's on you, you'll know if he really loves you.

Battle Record
    18-6

You're going around in circles, and you're making things more complicated than they need to be.

Either go on feeling like you are now and deal with it, or leave. Us making you "feel better" isn't going to change your situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Given what you've told us...I think the situation is exactly that. Either let it play out how it will and hope for the best or leave him. Those are literally your only options. I can't even say if I know a guy is matured...that's on you, you'll know if he really loves you.

Thanks for the advice, I do love him so I guess I'll see how it goes, any remedies how to get rid of the nauseous feeling thou?
    Drink; Smoke; Fuck
    Live; Die